davremedy

May 6, 2018
the reason i still play this game was , so i can rip all bastard in this city into tiny bits

im still searching a ending where i can murder everyone( all pervert pig and slave dealer)
i dont mind the character havin sex , nympho or somethin . but i cant stand 'evil' go unpunished

Last edited:

Sasukechidori16

Jun 12, 2018
Ok how grindy is this game?? I've been killing scorpions and birds for an hour and i still haven't leveled up to level 4. It also doesn't help that it doesn't tell me how much exp it takes to level up

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
i made a folder named savedata in the lilitales installer folder and i still can't save
Ok how grindy is this game?? I've been killing scorpions and birds for an hour and i still haven't leveled up to level 4. It also doesn't help that it doesn't tell me how much exp it takes to level up
So I guess creating that 'Savedata' directory worked after all, yes?
Excuse me, Anyone know how to fix this?
View attachment 427883
Try running it in Japanese locale (use the software 'Locale Emulator'). Or install the Japanese language pack for your Windows. These shouldn't be a problem, but perhaps the TL team was lazy... See the whole "install can't create a frikken 'Savedata' folder" fiasco.

After glancing through the thread (and saying to myself "damn, people should at least use the search the thread option, if they can't be bothered to read through it; and also just read the OP!! lol"), it sure seems like this version is prone to bugs.

Which version is this btw, anyway? The Jastusa, MG or FAKKU? Because I assume it's not the Steam version, since the v5 patch (from Kagura's page) doesn't seem to be able to be applied onto this (says it's "not Steam version"). So I'm thinking here that maybe some of the bugs (if there are actually some bugs) might have been fixed bw the v3-v5 patches? :unsure:
Also, this:
That error and some other similar ones are fixed by installing the latest patch
See above. xD (how??)

Well, unless this v1.02 non-Steam version is the same as the Steam version patched with the v5 restoration patch from Kagura's page...

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
Sadly new version is not compitable with the initial release. Kagura likes to do that.
So does anyone has the full save since the game really takes a lot time to beat i'd appericiate it

Locreus

Jul 27, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue where the mouse/touchpad doesn't work on the title screen? I've tried uninstalling the game but that hasn't fixed anything.

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
Damn this game is hard.
But then after losing, u basically get a hint how to exploit their weakness. And defeating the boss who screws u over before feels good man.
The MC is hot, she is kinda naive but not a stupid slut like other Hgame i knew.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Seem to be crashing after Cless mirror world clear when talking to the proffesor anyone else? And her cg aren't saving in the mirror world

I have steam version by the way don't know if happening on the dlsite one

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Sadly new version is not compitable with the initial release. Kagura likes to do that.
So does anyone has the full save since the game really takes a lot time to beat i'd appericiate it
You see, I have no idea what you're talking about. What new version? The initial release was 19-Oct-11, no?
Also, there is a perfectly working full save in post #4 in the thread, for God's sake!! xD
I'm having the same issue...
Seem to be crashing after Cless mirror world clear when talking to the proffesor anyone else? And her cg aren't saving in the mirror world

I have steam version by the way don't know if happening on the dlsite one
So have you guys tried it in Japanese locale? And installed the language pack? Zurvana, have you updated yours with the most recent (v5) patch from Kagura Games' website?
At any rate, can one of you upload a save from before that error? So I could check if it happens on my end too. Haven't really started playing yet...

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
OK Kagura V5 Patch worked for the CG in the mirror world now im just going to have to fight ID Boss again hopefully it dont crash (Ok no crashes here after defeating ID Boss)

Last edited:

delphine01

Apr 30, 2018
OK Kagura V5 Patch worked for the CG in the mirror world now im just going to have to fight ID Boss again hopefully it dont crash (Ok no crashes here after defeating ID Boss)
Can someone upload this game with new patch? I try to install new patch from KAGURA but it's not working.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
-So I guess creating that 'Savedata' directory worked after all, yes?
---
-I wish but nope i gave up and decided to just marathon in one shot
Well, friend, you definitely are not doing it correctly. It quite literally has to work, if your install folder looks like this:
savedata.png
And since there is absolutely zero sense (at least imho) in trying to marathon this without save capability, you really should try to fix it...
The ONLY possible way I could think of it not working when the folder looking like the above, is when 'savedata' or the game's install folder is set to 'Read-Only'... But even then it should work. Methinks.

Sasukechidori16

Jun 12, 2018
Well, friend, you definitely are not doing it correctly. It quite literally has to work, if your install folder looks like this:
View attachment 428486
And since there is absolutely zero sense (at least imho) in trying to marathon this without save capability, you really should try to fix it...
The ONLY possible way I could think of it not working when the folder looking like the above, is when 'savedata' or the game's install folder is set to 'Read-Only'... But even then it should work. Methinks.
Unfortunately this is my folder 764573DD-B331-4508-92C7-BDAAA4FECB77.jpeg 764573DD-B331-4508-92C7-BDAAA4FECB77.jpeg

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
-equip 'quick cast' passive skill
- put thunder skill in slot 1
-go to desert and find golden scorpion
-and you got 20k dinar automatically
-you can return to world map and back to desert to kill gold scorpion again for another 20k (the monster always respawn forever)
Or you can just use cheat engine

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes