MIC132

May 14, 2018
Any tips on Rahad? Other than not using spear rush on him. Or simply grinding levels.
Considering everything in this game has a method, there probably is something that makes him significantly easier. But he has no weaknesses according to the analyzer.

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
For the people who have been asking, the time limit if 11 days, after which you will get a second chance — being able to rewind time 1, 3 or 7 days back while saving all the stats and progress you've made.

tolelole

May 19, 2018
Any tips on Rahad? Other than not using spear rush on him. Or simply grinding levels.
Considering everything in this game has a method, there probably is something that makes him significantly easier. But he has no weaknesses according to the analyzer.
Spam counter, or get some bombs from street stall in harbor

Last edited:

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Also a more technical question.
Is there a way to modify my save partially, so that I have full gallery while keeping my current story progress?
I tried just copying the "gloval.sav" from a full gallery save, but my gallery didn't change.

CodyChrome22

Jul 29, 2017
Is there an upload available without the installer? I'm hesitant to give admin to a setup application when I suspect the game could be just as easily shipped as a zip file.

Aug 28, 2018
I cant personally try it at the moment but there is a V5 patch at kagura site perharps this one fixes those bugs?
Thats only for the steam version. The version on here looks like mangagamer/jast ect. They´re not compatible with the steam patches as far as i know.

davremedy

May 6, 2018
-equip 'quick cast' passive skill
- put thunder skill in slot 1
-go to desert and find golden scorpion
-and you got 20k dinar automatically
-you can return to world map and back to desert to kill gold scorpion again for another 20k (the monster always respawn forever)

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Came here to say that I figured out how to fix the save issue, and saw that it's the OP. Now I feel dumb for spending so long trying to make it work.

Feb 18, 2019
Its probably a good game. But that rape scene was too much for me. I played it a bit forward after that but... it made me so fckin angry, that i couldnt concentrate on the game itself at all. So i guess this game is a no, for me.

Reactions: Raxwell

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
Final Battle is a pain in the ass. Even with Lizardman tanking some of his second form the third one just screws me over, guess I'll go back to town and buy tons of bombs

Jan 10, 2018
well maybe. The scene i have a problem with is the one right at the beginning. When they take away the princess.
That can be mitigated, at least, by surviving the bandit fight for fifteen turns - she'll still be forcefully given the parasite, but the scene doesn't go nearly as far as it would have otherwise, if memory serves.

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes