Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
How can I uninstall the game? It doesn´t have an uninstal icon, and I can´t find the damn program in my browser.

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Anyone here know how to beat the last boss?
The one from the route which we learn the truth of the world (Ancient history).
Also, anyone here have cheat for this game?

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
S o r r y, i t c a n ' t b e f i x e d, c o s i t ' s g o t s o m e t h i n g t o d o w i t h t h e t e x t w r a p p e r ' s i n c o m p a t i b i l i t y w i t h t h e T r a n s l a t e d E n g l i s h f o n t ( I t h i n k )
Ok, thanks, I can't play the game then, looks good though, shame

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
What's the optimal way to play up to end without missing too much ?
Do i need to win the first intro fight, then just save/reload before major events ?

or will i miss a lot of scenes by not losing at the beginning ?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Still can't press any button, need help ASAP
Most of it is mouse control. You can use wasd to move in the dungeon, but basically everything else is just clicking.

What's the optimal way to play up to end without missing too much ?
Do i need to win the first intro fight, then just save/reload before major events ?

or will i miss a lot of scenes by not losing at the beginning ?
The main difference routes can be seen if you go to the gallery in the menu. There's basically 2 splits in the paths, lasting 15 turns in the first fight (switch the the healing spear and target yourself and allies) vs losing determines if you stay a virgin until later. If you're a virgin there's a special scene when you unlock prostitution later, where you get more cash for selling it.

Later you infiltrate the slavers, and winning a boss fight sets you on the "pure" route which has brainwashing content. Losing puts you on the "chaos" route, which has more scenes IIRC, and a varrient (mostly just a few lines of text) if you're still a virgin at that point.

Otherwise most of the scenes are available in both routes, depending on if you lose fights (the desert worms, goblins, arena fights exc.) how slutty you go (letting the lust worm get to high), and if you want to stay a virgin.

There's also basically no real game over state, you'll get a scene and then get a hint on how to succeed and the choice to go back (usually at least, I don't recall any true endings that require a reload / restart).

Last edited:

SimonNom

Feb 23, 2019
I can't seem to find the trick for beating this boss on the seventh floor in the Tower of Trials. He makes my party lose their balance at the start and has crazy agility, so I never manage to get a turn. I tried combining quick cast, counter, and bless, but his HP is way too high for such a tactic, I think. I just feel like I'm missing something.

01.PNG

StoleThePoint

Jul 15, 2019
Is there anything I can do against the sand worm when I'm just Luna? All I can seem to do is cast the magic arrow spell, but otherwise I die

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes