• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

smashy5

Oct 27, 2019
Anyone have a guide for arena? Can't beat cless and onwards. I've beaten the tower and am level 22

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
some little cheat for people. who have problem with enemy in battle :you make choice, what kind damage from enemies.
1) search in game folder file system.lua
2) open in notepad and search line : function NSCOM_enemy_data() --;==イベント、エンカウントデータ
3) look down and you will see all name enemies with skills like a 1,100,100,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0
4)if change values like on this screenshot. enemy Outlaw make max attack - 1 for you and have 100 hp

Reactions: stalinurbase

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
is anyone had any save in first time to ishtar gate ? i dunno if the game had save problem, im too lazy to go back

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for the heads up, I was on the fence about this already - guess I'll skip it
Yeah and also this game has another thing that I hate = Time Limit. You gotta save the Princess before a certain number of days or else the Princess gets turned into a brainwashed sex slave.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
i dont know if im doing something worng but im at the dungeon where u play as the cleric for the first time after getting seperated from the others and then i reach these bandits who after 2 turns put a charm that removes your magic and then by 7 turns u cant move or attack and the fight is over. Literally cant see a way of beating the 3 bandits in 7 turns without even using magic for most of it. I even went back and bought the mace from the shop and still not even close and all the crossroads person tells me is that my only option is to defeat them as soon as possible.

edit: worked it out, u have to kill bandit 2 specifically, as hes the one who actually places the charm,within two turns when u still have ur magic, but what the crossroads person tells you doesnt signal this but rather that you have to defeat them with the effect and u should have a high psychical attack weapon but in realty u need a high m atk weapon to defeat bandit 2
how did you come back to market ? i didnt know that weapon would be usefull

Asyris

Nov 20, 2019
Anyone have a guide for arena? Can't beat cless and onwards. I've beaten the tower and am level 22
Guess it's your lucky week, i'm currently making such a guide (+ an item spreadsheet). Will post it soon.

For Cless, I have one advice : Defend !
(also, her "final form" only has one weakness)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah and also this game has another thing that I hate = Time Limit. You gotta save the Princess before a certain number of days or else the Princess gets turned into a brainwashed sex slave.
I don't think that's a fair critic : you get the option to rewind time when that happened. So the game can totally be enjoyed in a "sandboxy" way.

Last edited:

Asyris

Nov 20, 2019
Guide, part 1 : Equipment
So my OCD-self got nearly crazy when i missed an unidentified item on my 2nd playthrough. So, i decided to make another run and list the emplacement of ... nearly everything. I also rated the equipment and added some (hopefully) pertinent remarks. I hope you'll find it useful :

(Restocking events: first one happens after completing Sapphire Ruins, second one after Slavers Underground, third one after Shandora Tomb.)
(Grading system: 1=quickly obsolete ; 2=sometimes useful ; 3=worth collecting ; 4=really strong ; 5=cheat code.)

I also made a quick enemy guide while i was at it. But it still needs quite a lot of formating. Also, i feel like it's too detailed right now, and kinda spoils all the fun. So i'll probably have to remove a few stuff (or maybe i'll write a "pre-guide"; for those who just want a few vague hints)...

Last edited:

Asyris

Nov 20, 2019
Guide, part 2 : Enemies
_ All enemies with H-attacks are listed here, and marked with an *asterisk. The mention (GOR) means "game over-rape" (as you get a "continue", these H-scenes don't impact Luna's sexual stats, nor her virginity).
_ It's easy to forget, but after reaching Ishtar, you have an Analyzer in your inventory. Use it in combat to get useful informations about your enemies (or your party members).
_ The "Diff." column stands for "difficulty" (personnal appreciation); technically, it's more a measure of the complecity and specificty of the encounter than its literal difficulty.

Scale : 1=easy-peasy, 2=worth analyzing, 3=requires specific equipment (or an obvious tactic), 4=think things through, 5=Aaaargh !

Regular playthrough :

Post-game :

(for this section, especially the Arena, i strongly encourage you to test the accessory Fairy Aroma for yourself: as i indicated earlier, its in-game description is totally wrong !)

And that's it ! (Phew, this thing took me longer than i thought). Anyway, i tried to stay as concise and minimalstic as possible, to let you room for personalisation. I hope you'll like it this way.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2018
EDIT: Nevermind, just realised I need the 1.04 or 1.05 version of the game. Can my save files transfer over to that naturally enough? I like this game but I really don't want to have to replay everything since I got so close to the very end!

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yep, has been asked like half a dozen times already, and answered at least two times... :)

Have a look at page #12-14 of the thread, but mostly from post #243. You need to get another version of the game, if you want to be able to apply the patch that fixes this bug (among other things). Get to reading! xD

Jul 28, 2018
Yep, has been asked like half a dozen times already, and answered at least two times... :)

Have a look at page #12-14 of the thread, but mostly from post #243. You need to get another version of the game, if you want to be able to apply the patch that fixes this bug (among other things). Get to reading! xD
Thanks. I checked post 244 and extracted the .rar but I don't recognise the folder it's just given me. What is the next step from there? Sorry for asking such basic questions, this is my first time having to deal with a steam-cracked version of a game. And I shamefully don't know the other sites to check, in case those'd be easier

EDIT: Actually that link just gave me a Trojan, so I'd STRONGLY discourage anyone from using it

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks. I checked post 244 and extracted the .rar but I don't recognise the folder it's just given me. What is the next step from there? Sorry for asking such basic questions, this is my first time having to deal with a steam-cracked version of a game. And I shamefully don't know the other sites to check, in case those'd be easier

EDIT: Actually that link just gave me a Trojan, so I'd STRONGLY discourage anyone from using it
Well, I cannot attest to that 1fichire link, but *do* read post #246, too (here)...
----
EDIT: Also, just now had a look at that 1fichier link in post #244, and it worked just fine, was able to later patch with Kagura V5, and no trojans... (didn't tick any boxes or whatever, I just clicked download)
Your most probably overzealous AV caught the cracked Game.exe or the customized Setup.exe installer after extracting as a false positive. Very probably you haven't been "given" a trojan... :)

Btw, you extract the downloaded file, this gives you an another rar archive with 28 parts (and a darksiders.nfo file - view it), which you then -again- extract from the new 'ds-lilitales.rar' file, so you will end up with a 'ds-lilitales.iso'. Which is a virtual disk image file .

Also btw, those two files are EXACTLY the same as the ones you would get from torrenting - darksiders.nfo and ds-lilitales.iso... So no worries. It's just double packed, for safety reasons (quite a standard practice, really, could make uploaded things last longer, especially with a password).

Also also btw, checked on Virustotal and indeed the Setup.exe registers as Trojan on 14/70 of the engines - which means it is 99,99% a false positive. The "big" playerz give it a pass... You can check . So don't panic!! xD
----

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 254714

Gtg Gtg 7373

White Bomber Also, can i ask for a mega fresh link? game looks decent, i havent relased my load for about 7 days so i wanna test it.

Edit: ok, uploadheaven did the job, lets get some Ding Dong to my Bing Bong ᇂﮌᇂ)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Raxwell

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is it possible to rescue the Princess before she is raped or is that unavoidable?

Minyu52

Feb 8, 2018
Wish there is FAQ list in the OP:

Q: How to avoid getting raped at the beginning?
A: Equip Ceremonial Spear and attack Luna and survive 15 turns. Or Enter 7373 Password for easier time.

Q: How many exp does wolf/goblin give?
A: There is NO exp for defeating them. To lv up: kill all enemies in the map, they appeared once and respawn when re-enter.

Q: How to beat sand worm (any monster)
A: Just encounter every ? mark and read NPC's tip (or lose once and meet the lovely Miss Fortune Teller, she gives hint).
In case you skip them all... Get to Lv 4 get use Thunder Bolt
*Though there ARE some cases you might get stuck even with guidance from her or other NPC's. For example:
- Watch Airi's dance -> talk to people at Harbor -> Talk to Barkeep -> Go to the Sewer
- Return from Sewer after meeting a certain person -> Go to 2nd Bar ->Give Taciturn Man a drink -> Talk to Batil
- Use Menu-Skill and use ThunderBolt on a certain "!" spot, in a certain dungeon

Q: How to fix these bugs in ver 1.02
A: Search Google for Darksided's Cracked Steam Version, they even have step-by-step instruction.

Q: Is it possible to save the Princess before she lost her Virgin.
A: Yes. It is even possible in your first play through.

There are many walkthroughs (for main game), just have to Google them.

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes