Jun 20, 2017
So have you guys tried it in Japanese locale? And installed the language pack?
Of course I did. I'm a computer technician / programmer who's been playing these sorts of games for over 15 years. Japanese language pack is always installed. Not only I tried running the game with Locale Emulator but I also re-installed it with LE. I would also try to unzip the .exe with Winrar's name encoding set to Shift-JIS but it's not possible in this case. This isn't an issue on the user's side with system name encoding, it stems from the game itself.

have you updated yours with the most recent (v5) patch from Kagura Games' website?
It only works with the Steam version.

Last edited:

aKitoshh

Nov 14, 2018
Go to the game folder and make a folder named savedata,after that boot the game and try to save again

That error and some other similar ones are fixed by installing the latest patch
ok bros i already know that why i cant save
(BECAUSE I DIDN'T MAKE SAVE DATA FILE (but thank for helping ):))

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Of course I did. I'm a computer technician / programmer who's been playing these sorts of games for over 15 years. Japanese language pack is always installed. Not only I tried running the game with Locale Emulator but I also re-installed it with LE. I would also try to unzip the .exe with Winrar's name encoding set to Shift-JIS but it's not possible in this case. This isn't an issue on the user's side with system name encoding, it stems from the game itself.
[...]
It only works with the Steam version.
Yeah, that's what I've been babbling about for a while, that this is not the Steam version in the thread, so the Kagura patch can't be applied onto this, sadly. I figured, in the meantime you guys could check with LE or installing the language pack. But yeah, since Zurvana's v5-patching of his Steam version fixed all his errors (thus far, lol), it's the game (or rather some error on the TL's scripts' part).
Here's a solution to those crashes:

Download the Steam cracked version by DARKSiDERS, here's a link:
password is

Install the game and apply the patch. Have fun.
Also, if someone is afraid of the direct download page and the needing of accepting the cookies policy there, the popular public torrent sites have the DARKSiDERS Steam-cracked version as well. Don't know why I didn't think of looking there too...
Anyhoo, thx bro!

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
Hey Guys, I'm missing two scenes and want to ask how to get them
-First one is the 2nd scene in Lunas first dungeon. I only have the first
-Second one is the third scene with the Brothel. I have all her prostitution scenes and the one with the pimp, but gallery says there's one more
Oh and any tips against the final Boss at the slut-route (if they're different) when I already need to retreat to refill my healing items?^^

Jun 20, 2017
First one is the 2nd scene in Lunas first dungeon. I only have the first
Sleep and go back there for 3 days.

Second one is the third scene with the Brothel. I have all her prostitution scenes and the one with the pimp, but gallery says there's one more
is the one with the pimp the right-most panel in the gallery? if yes, how did you unlock it? It's the only one I'm missing.

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
That is miles away not the FIRST dungeon! xD That's the..probably fifth one or so. I meant the one straight at the beginning, the beginners-dungeon with the goblins

And I did the same as you, as we both miss the same: The right scene

Jun 20, 2017
That is miles away not the FIRST dungeon! xD That's the..probably fifth one or so. I meant the one straight at the beginning, the beginners-dungeon with the goblins

And I did the same as you, as we both miss the same: The right scene
Oh damn, I got confused, sorry. About the first dungeon, you gotta lose to the goblins and the scene will play out.

Jun 20, 2017
Yes, that's the first scene, the one on the left. I already have that. I'm talking about the one on the right!^^
From what I checked here you gotta lose to a pair of goblins, not one or three, but exactly a pair. Do it like this: Go back to the dungeon, you'll start at the end, go forward until you get your first battle which will be with 2 goblins and lose to them.

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
From what I checked here you gotta lose to a pair of goblins, not one or three, but exactly a pair. Do it like this: Go back to the dungeon, you'll start at the end, go forward until you get your first battle which will be with 2 goblins and lose to them.
Jep, that was correct, loss against exactly two goblins. thanks man!^^
And I also don't have the continuation from the ex-merc-girl, so that was useful as well^^
Funnily enough, I even stumbled upon a sort of prologue for that scene there. One of the question marks after the scorpions are gone is that turban-guy seemingly enarmord by ex-merc-girl and comming everyday to fuck her^^

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
This save is just before the fight with rahad, in the underground slave market. But if you are planning to go with the route where you beat him, good luck, because I had to use CheatEngine to beat him...
Sorry for slow reply and thank you!

The way i beat him in the old version was abusing counters and ray pentagram, it's slow but it works.

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes