Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So I'm on postgame and I beat the Mirror Boss ID with Cless. Every time I finish the boss, the game sends an error message and then exits out of the game forcing me to beat the boss again with the same message when the Professor is talking. Is there a way I can remove that in the code section?
Protip:
1.png
------------
2.png

crzBlx

Apr 4, 2018
After main story ending i play cless route and bug happen after defeating the other cless, its force me to close the game. Anyone who know to solve this?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
^
Someone insert an appropriate meme here, please.

I'm gonna head out and get shitfaced while whining over the general state of affairs in our world now...

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Dann i feel kinda bad lewd_ing Luna so much she is just so sweet but ehh i need to unlock as Many scenes as possible ima try puré Route Next i think im halfway to the Game now.... So what kind of money these guys have to make an anime of this Game OMG!? Also how old is this Game really? Will It have\does It has a sequel? Kinda waste on world building if they stopped at 2games of the Lili Series....
Edit: oh boy i was not prepared for the feels if i make her give Up starting Ahiri Route..... Dang

Last edited:

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
are all the download links broken none of them work for me well all of them download at speed of 40 kp (while i have download speed of 1.2 M/sec) and they all crash at 20% it's driving me insane can someone fix the mega download since it's the one I can guarantee will work work for me please T_T

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
are all the download links broken none of them work for me well all of them download at speed of 40 kp (while i have download speed of 1.2 M/sec) and they all crash at 20% it's driving me insane can someone fix the mega download since it's the one I can guarantee will work work for me please T_T
okay i did manage to download the game but i really wish to patch it with v5 I downloaded the patch but I dont know how to use it or if it's possible to use it LOL

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Does anybody have a save ?
The final boss is just stupidly strong. No matter you can do, you always loose... and yeah, i use level 14 pc with the best equipment I can do. I cannot use spells or attack perks whitout reveice tremendous counter attack.. and if I attack him normally, i just do not enough damages comparing of what he does...

Asyris

Nov 20, 2019
Does anybody have a save ?
The final boss is just stupidly strong. No matter you can do, you always loose... and yeah, i use level 14 pc with the best equipment I can do. I cannot use spells or attack perks whitout reveice tremendous counter attack.. and if I attack him normally, i just do not enough damages comparing of what he does...
Use your item (analyzer) to figure out this guy strong points and weaknesses (they change at each stage of the fight).

From what i recall, you must NOT use magical attacks against his first form (unless Cless use Dispel). Ability like Rapid Pike, Octo-assault, Counter ... still work though.

EDIT: once he spread his tentacle arms, he loses the barrier but gain a counter against every offensive skills.

In his second last stage, he has a physical counter, so use mostly magical attacks (switch gear if you need to).

Are you with Airi or Cless ?

Last edited:

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
Use your item (analyzer) to figure out this guy strong points and weaknesses (they change at each stage of the fight).

From what i recall, you must NOT use magical attacks against his first form (unless Cless use Dispel). Ability like Rapid Pike, Octo-assault, Counter ... still work though.

In his second stage, he has a physical counter, so use mostly magical atacks (switch gear if you need to).

akkkkk this boss gave me bad memories (although I beat him on my first try with cless) since I was clueless about what I should expect I ended up a flustered headless chicken in the first and second part of the fight the funny thing I'm not the one who beat the second phase (I mean as luna and cless) the true mvp of the fight was the lizardman from the dragon Jewell he pretty much soloed the entire second phase of fight while I was bust trying to keep luna and cless alive and also heal him hahahaha

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017

In his second stage, he has a physical counter, so use mostly magical attacks (switch gear if you need to).

Airi

I didn't find how to get Cless (an healer can be more usefull...)

Asyris

Nov 20, 2019
Airi

I didn't find how to get Cless (an healer can be more usefull...)
That's normal, until you reach the post-game, you can only get one or the other (it depends on wether you beat Rahad on the first try or not).

Now, if you really want a healer, you can turn Luna into one : just equip her with Ceremonial Spear and attack your allies. You can then rely on Airi (and Lizardman) for the offense.

Personnally, i never felt the need for that : i just always cast Airi's "mass regen", and equip her with Clover Dagger, Reflect Ring (+ an optionnal Lucky Ring) + the passive skill Dancer's Footwork : i almost never need to worry about her HP that way.

note: as a rule of thumb, don't auto-equip the latest weapons/piece of equipment, but instead focus on which one fits your strategy better.

Last edited:

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
That's normal, until you reach the post-game, you can only get one or the other (it depends on wether you beat Rahad on the first try or not).

Now, if you really want a healer, you can turn Luna into one : just equip her with Ceremonial Spear and attack your allies. You can then rely on Airi (and Lizardman) for the offense.

Personnally, i never felt the need for that : i just always cast Airi's "mass regen", and equip her with Clover Dagger, Reflect Ring (+ an optionnal Lucky Ring) + the passive skill Dancer's Footwork : i almost never need to worry about her HP that way.
Also, if you can bump her AGI above 200, it could be a great help.

note: as a rule of thumb, don't auto-equip the latest weapons/piece of equipment, but instead focus on which one fits your strategy better.
Ah... I never found a lizardman... and Airi jsut have a small effective mass healing spell (maybe 20 health per turn).

Asyris

Nov 20, 2019
Ah... I never found a lizardman... and Airi jsut have a small effective mass healing spell (maybe 20 health per turn).
First off, Airi's regen spell is probably the best healing effect in the game. At the meger cost of 1 MP and 1 action, each party member recover 8-10% of their HP, once per action.

So at your level, that's around 25 HP x twice per turn x for 5 rounds x 2 characters = 500 HP recovered (or 750 with a summon). This easily cover more than 50% of your healing needs already. (and more than 90% of Airi's need, if her dodge and spell reflection are maxed out)

If you really feel the need to, just add a Tariqa and the HP Recovery skill on Luna, and you'll have very little to worry about. (as long as you don't trigger counters)

As for Lizardman, he's helpful, but in no way mandatory. You get him in the Arena :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the sake of it, i just went back and study this boss more carefully. So here is a better overview :

First form : Use weak magical attacks. May cause blindness. Cast a barrier that reflects all magical attacks.
Recommended accessories : Chase Gauntlet, Reflect Ring

First form "bis" (when he spreads his tentacle arms)
: Use physical multi-attacks. Counters all offensive skills (i believe it does not apply to support skills, including Pentagram/Counter, but i'm not 100% sure).
Recommended accessories : Chase Gauntlet, Imperial Tactics

Final form : Use either of strong magical attacks or a double physical attack. Counters all direct physical attacks (including Rapid Pike, Octo-Assault and Dagger Dance).
Recommended accessories : Reflect Ring, (Ramah' Ilahaah')

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
There's quite a bit of good things to say about this game, but I just wanna note, the music is pretty great. The last dungeon music reminds me a lot of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2. One of that game#s best tracks too.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Word of advice for anyone attempting to complete the game, or at least get all scenes legitimately, one of them requires Virginity. if you want to get all scenes, you need to play the game twice anyway, on your second playthrough, keep your hymen intact until
Other than that, there is no reason not to fuck around, as long as you don't let the worm get to 100%.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanEdge
4.50 star(s) 23 Votes