zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i went to this one site and they have this version it it real are has this not been updated with this
Lilitales 1.04.

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
so i went to this one site and they have this version it it real are has this not been updated with this
Lilitales 1.04
Indeed they have, and in english. The problem is the FlorenFile (the unicque link found). It takes ages and generally it doesn't complete.

冷雾

Jul 2, 2018
After beating the chaos route, going through the mirror dungeon, and beating id, the game crashes at one of the dialogue with Professor Salman immediately after combat, anyone knows of a solution?

The error prompt mentions

099.txt line 79420
And is mirror world the only bonus content after playthrough?

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
After beating the chaos route, going through the mirror dungeon, and beating id, the game crashes at one of the dialogue with Professor Salman immediately after combat, anyone knows of a solution?
If you are playing v1.04, you shouldn't be getting that error.
And seeing you "Liked" supereImo's share a couple of posts back, I would assume you already have it somewhere, no? It's on nyaa, too, btw.

So bottom line: need v1.04.

冷雾

Jul 2, 2018
If you are playing v1.04, you shouldn't be getting that error.
And seeing you "Liked" supereImo's share a couple of posts back, I would assume you already have it somewhere, no? It's on nyaa, too, btw.

So bottom line: need v1.04.
Yes I got the update since then. I had the darktale version all along but didnt use it because I didnt know it was the latest. Thank you though.

冷雾

Jul 2, 2018
I am stuck at 49% lust worm level. Luna’s cookie only does 0%. The repeatable town events as well. I am at end game now. What is the condition to go over 49%?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
what is the difference between common route, chaos route, and law route? which best for corrupt and harrass the girl?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
also is there anyway to keep the girl strong willed while keep raping her?

i mean, is there any way to keep the girl mind to stay normal, but keep raping her, (she still doesn't like sex and hate it) but keep raping her?

i didn't want she become a slut or cumdump, i mean its okay, but i do not want to see her enjoying being it or liking sex, i want her to still on her will, although she is a cumdump

sorry for bad english, english is not my main

冷雾

Jul 2, 2018

i mean, is there any way to keep the girl mind to stay normal, but keep raping her, (she still doesn't like sex and hate it) but keep raping her?

i didn't want she become a slut or cumdump, i mean its okay, but i do not want to see her enjoying being it or liking sex, i want her to still on her will, although she is a cumdump

Google Lilitales walkthroughs and you will see the route choices. Chaos route sounds like what you need. But the protagonist stays strong willed regardless.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
So... How Many games are for this Series? I think i found another one with the same Silver haired girl on the cover and another one with the nun... If so is there any order to play the games? Think It must have a pretty good story to have múltiple games

Edit: alright it seems there is actually only two games... now how do i apply the V5 patch? it says something about steam or am i doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Asyris

Nov 20, 2019
hwo to unlock all the CGs ? I almost finished the game, I don't want to redo it.
In the post-game, go to the Tower of Trials and complete it. The last boss will give you the code to unlock the Gallery. (If the bosses there give you some trouble, check post #374 ).

note : you may need to defeat this boss twice : it can give you one of two codes. One starts with 7 and allows for a quicker start. The one you're looking for starts with a 5 (can't recall the rest).

Just keep worm progress low : get treated by Cless every morning and spread out H-scenes troughout multiple days.

If you reach 49% worm progress, then go to the Tavern every night, and trigger the scene with the "booish men" : this should prevent Luna from reaching the next stage of corruption.

I am stuck at 49% lust worm level. Luna’s cookie only does 0%. The repeatable town events as well. I am at end game now. What is the condition to go over 49%?
Jusy go to sleep, but don't trigger another night event (like the booish men in the tavern).

Last edited:
Reactions: 冷雾

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So I'm on postgame and I beat the Mirror Boss ID with Cless. Every time I finish the boss, the game sends an error message and then exits out of the game forcing me to beat the boss again with the same message when the Professor is talking. Is there a way I can remove that in the code section?

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes