Hitman047

Mar 4, 2018
Please tell me the game to be the same. But there are others. To graphics such was, number of erotica, girl protoganist, Ah and gameplay with gallery

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I... tried to make this a "teach the man how to fish" scenario, but clearly, I failed! :eek:
I tried to overwrite the Lilitales.exe as you said, then applied the patch from kagura games, but it didn't work for me... The patch from kagura games wont let me...
Well, if you say so...
What I did was to install the setup from the DARKSIDERS patch (which gave me another folder of Lilitales files, icon, application etc.)
So clearly, you missed point 1). Also, you could've just chosen a new install directory, something EASY to remember, like D:\Games\XXX\Lilitales, or anything... Please, do so next time! lol
which its application (or the exe. file) requires something else to execute (which means can't).
Yeah, because you forgot to/didn't succeed in cracking it... Remember point 4)?
Experimenting, I copied the application from the one I downloaded page 1 here (the ver 1.02) and overwrote the exe. file in the folder I got from DARKSIDERS setup.
Good job. You only got lucky, though. What you essentially did, was that you cracked the DARKSiDERS uncracked version with the .exe of this upload, which turns out to be *drumroll!!* exactly the DARKSiDERS cracked .exe... Again, point 4) covered this.
Afterwards, I tried applying the patch I got from kagura games (which will ask you where to apply the patch) and set it to be installed at the Lilitales folder I got from DARKSIDERS, which worked out in the end. haha
Cool. I'm happy, I guess? xD

something error after defeating id mirror
If you can read this...
...means you can read the thread, in which that error has been posted a good couple of times, and also the potential fixes, too.
Right?

Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys I'm on day 5 just finished clearing the sapphire ruins with Cless and the old professor and now I'm about to head to the underground slave market. I'm kind of low leveled (I feel like) since I'm only level 8. Is there a place I can farm inifinitely to reach a certain level so I will feel comfortable heading into the underground market? Also curious when are there new weapons for the shops and accessories.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Anyone could give me a hint on how to find Bartil at the Dawn shepard bar ?
I recommend the search bar at the top of the page.

You need to buy the correct drink from the barkeep in Dawn Shepherd and then talk with the sketchy guy (the one that raps his fingers on the counter), he will tell you that the guy with the eyepatch is actually the broker.

just simple

Nov 1, 2019
Copied from ulmf

Ex-mercenary scene 2

1. This can only be viewed on Airi's route. After viewing the rape scene, let 1-3 days pass and then talk to the ex-mercenary again. Then follow her to the private room where she was raped previously.

2. Repeat the cycle giving each new event 1-3 days grace from the previous one. By the third scene the gallery should have unlocked the second of the two scenes.

3. Players can follow the mini storyline right to the end where the mercenary is bought by a merchant and taken away from the market.

Sad end. Ish
I talk to the ex mercenary and nothing happen
What to do now

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
how to Defeat machine golem?
I use different strategy to the person posted above (using thunderbolt)...
My roster:
Luna lv.8 (already got Rapid strike (physical barrage attack comparable to Thunderbolt)/Celess lv.8 (already got BLESS to upgrade defense)
Luna (full defense/physical attack/matk)
Fire spear
Accessories def+7;
Accessories agi+20;
Accessories Circlet (for raylight)
Celess
Guard mace (DEF+15) -> this is very important
Accessories Heal x2 (I heal around 328 hp at one time)
Accessories Circlet (matk+10)
Accessories Small Mana Ring
------
Sequence:
Luna
-> Set up Raylight
-> Defense/Filling Mana
-> Rapid strike (physical barrage attack)
I don't use the Lightning Bolt because the Golem almost always counter it
Celess
-> Set up and maintain Barrier/BLESS (def+)
-> Heal Luna/Defense yourself
-> Fill up Mana

Once the ROBOT GOLEM says [3] - [2] -[1]
Make your character in DEFENSE MODE -> then the golem will area blast your party (Make sure BLESS is active and your character is in defending position)
Then keep healing
I can stay alive for long time (until 20+ turns and beating the golem easily)

babus1998

Dec 7, 2017
You need to get far enough in the story to see Airi the dancer in the quanat first, then you'll be able to go farther into the dungeon.
Ive seen airi dance but i still havent seen her in the quanat yet what else in the story do i need to see or do? Ive talked to the begger at the main gate and got the information that the princess is in the town im in.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ive seen airi dance but i still havent seen her in the quanat yet what else in the story do i need to see or do? Ive talked to the begger at the main gate and got the information that the princess is in the town im in.
I don't recall the specifics right now, but you can check with the fortune teller for hints, as well as in your room for a more general quest guild.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
5* one of the best RPG eroges out there imo. Art is amazing, hscenes builds up nice and hot af, story keeps you interested until the very end, girls are hella sexy. Pretty solid game overall.

jericho22

Sep 11, 2017
1573457701426.png I have been trying to save, but this comes up. And, yes, I have made savedata folder in the main game folder. anyone help pls. thanks

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
View attachment 457394 I have been trying to save, but this comes up. And, yes, I have made savedata folder in the main game folder. anyone help pls. thanks
Hey, I was able to reproduce your error!

1.png

How, you ask?
...I just renamed the file 'fontext.dll' in the game's 'dll' directory to something else...
Guess you managed to change up the main game folder a little bit more than just adding a 'savedata' folder... *ahem*
Go figure, huh?
----
At any rate, you should get the cracked Steam version (been mentioned in the thread quite a few times), which you can update with the latest Kagura patch - that is, if you want to avoid some bugs still around in v1.02. Just my 2cents.

Pizza boi

May 16, 2017
Man, this is my first Kagura Games experience. Just beat 100% gallery today and you know what? I love this game so much!!! Never thought I could get so hyped with the story this much especially with rescue Jill and Cless id's battle. Music was too great that I felt this is not H but a heroic game. Last room before final guardian of Tower of Trial get me so hard with Dev. Thank You word and then cute little mole just say "Thanks" to me. Very appreciated and now I have it on my stream already. Much love! Dev. team <3

Reactions: superelmo

MIC132

May 14, 2018
When and how do you unlock the additional Arena opponents that you can see in the gallery?

EDIT: Nvm, they appear after you finish the main campaign.

Last edited:

Dragoran

Jul 21, 2017
Could someone re-up the Mega link? My crappy connection has a hard time completing downloads from the other sites. Much appreciated :)

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes