Jun 20, 2017
I've always wondered what's the purpose of the Mansion in the city. Anyone know?
I think the mansion's event was supposed to take part at one point but was dropped by the developer. The sick girl there is Rahad's daughter, he speaks her name before dying and she ponders when is her father coming home, which makes me think the reason he worked with the white robe dude was to transform her into a Lilith thus curing her sickness.

There is the possibility though that you can trigger a side event there but it's very well hidden.

Last edited:
Reactions: ecobot

j03

Nov 19, 2017
I am having an issue where the game ignores any input I try and give it if I alt tab out of the game and when I restart it continues with this issue. Any fix for this?

P4SS4N3R

Dec 15, 2018
i can't read the text its to small even after i install the font in the game folder nothing change, any fix for this?

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
I think the mansion's event was supposed to take part at one point but was dropped by the developer. The sick girl there is Rahad's daughter, he speaks her name before dying and she ponders when is her father coming home, which makes me think the reason he worked with the white robe dude was to transform her into a Lilith thus curing her sickness.

There is the possibility though that you can trigger a side event there but it's very well hidden.
Wow this game's really deep huh? That is really interesting.

Meems420

Jan 31, 2018
Ok my memory is very bad. I have to go back to the place where Luna and Jill got attacked, but I dont remember where that was. I tried every location on the map, nothing works and now i'm stuck. Pls help

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
Ok my memory is very bad. I have to go back to the place where Luna and Jill got attacked, but I dont remember where that was. I tried every location on the map, nothing works and now i'm stuck. Pls help
if you leave town on to the field/world map, there's a new place far in the north, you need to go there and explore it thoroughfully

Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
So i got trapped in cless after clear event, decided 2 download version from skidrow and problem arose, gallery died unfortunatelly. I strongly advise 2 play skidrow from start if u dont wanna refill gallery yet again.

Reactions: Rein_Force

Decto

Jun 26, 2017
How do you get the Ver 2.0 scenes? Or did I unlock some of them unknowingly already and is just an idiot?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So i got trapped in cless after clear event, decided 2 download version from skidrow and problem arose, gallery died unfortunatelly. I strongly advise 2 play skidrow from start if u dont wanna refill gallery yet again.
So you're saying that saves from this version are not compatible with the Steam version? (if I understood your post correctly) That's a shame.
Are you sure, though? Because the full -gallery unlock- save from post #4 seems to be working for both. Maybe you didn't get the whole 'savedata' folder, only the 'save*.dat', which is not enough.

Otherwise yes, I also strongly recommend that people get the other version which can actually be patched to get rid of those game-breaking bugs...
I hope the OP gets the chance to switch to that.

Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
Saves are compatibile but global save that i think should be responsible for gallery is not - edit: Upon investigation i noticed that gallery save is ok. but you need to activate gallery button itself: doing any event. So nevermind my ramblings.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2017
So, I went straight to the horse's mouth and asked the developer to satiate some of my inquiries, I'll post his response here in case it interests anyone else:

Q: Is Melda's spear Luna's last weapon or is there a better one? She's the only character where her last weapon slot is still open.
A: Yes, Melda's spear is her last weapon. That last open slot was used for a debugging weapon and he forgot to erase it.

Q: What does the Pentagram equipment do? The description just says "???" and I couldn't figure out on my own.
A: It has two effects - When the "Ray Pentagram" skill is used it unleashes an extremely powerful one-time-only attack called "Gamma Ray" and it also increases damage done by the normal skill.

Q: Is there any (big) event to be triggered in the Mansion with Rahad's sick daughter(Irisha)?
A: Nope, only a very minor one. After the event in the underground slave market and Rahad's death, visit the mansion to find out she's his daughter.

Q: Where do I find the Snack 3 recipe?
A: It's a random drop from the "Man who lost a bet" in the "Dawn Sheppard Bar". Keep giving him money until he wins and he will eventually give you the recipe.

Q: I think the Yaqut equipment is bugged. If I'm interpreting correctly, it's supposed to reduce MP consumption by -1 of whatever skill is put on the first shortcut, but it doesn't do that at all.
A: Confirmed bug, will be patched out.

Last edited:
Reactions: eternian and Zippix

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
I don't know why but after beating the main story the teleporters in the church dungeon have stopped working. I thought, maybe you can't revisit this dungeon but it's now happening with the last dungeon teleporters where you send Airi alone. Does anyone know why this is happening? I'm playing with the V5 patch installed.

EDIT: Found for the original Japanese version of the game that suggests your save data is corrupted when the teleporters stop working. Anyone know how to repair it? Don't want to lose all my progress.

Last edited:

roi20

Jun 20, 2018
How to defeat vampire ?

Edit : nvm already figured it out , just using cheating bomb from street stall lol

Last edited:

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
I just finished the both Main Quest routes, one with full pervert-mode (just under 100% to not get a game over), one with full virgin. (not even sexual encounter) and both with no problems. Before I start Postgame-content, I have some questions:

-are most of the Ver2 Scenes postgame-content?
I only have two, that aren't: Jill-Bad ending when time runs out and ex-merc

-Apropos Her: I know of a scene where Ex-merc gives a blowjob, is that related to postgame?
I went there for couple of days and to my knowledge the scenes or dialogue don't change anymore, meaning dead end in my
book

-Is the Tower of Trials linked to any sex scenes or just there for a challenge?
I play it for my crotch not for my brain^^

-How do I unlock the ver2 dance scene?
No interest in another 'lose against exactly two goblins' riddle xD

delphine01

Apr 30, 2018
So, I went straight to the horse's mouth and asked the developer to satiate some of my inquiries, I'll post his response here in case it interests anyone else:

Q: Is Melda's spear Luna's last weapon or is there a better one? She's the only character where her last weapon slot is still open.
A: Yes, Melda's spear is her last weapon. That last open slot was used for a debugging weapon and he forgot to erase it.

Q: What does the Pentagram equipment do? The description just says "???" and I couldn't figure out on my own.
A: It has two effects - When the "Ray Pentagram" skill is used it unleashes an extremely powerful one-time-only attack called "Gamma Ray" and it also increases damage done by the normal skill.

Q: Is there any (big) event to be triggered in the Mansion with Rahad's sick daughter(Irisha)?
A: Nope, only a very minor one. After the event in the underground slave market and Rahad's death, visit the mansion to find out she's his daughter.

Q: Where do I find the Snack 3 recipe?
A: It's a random drop from the "Man who lost a bet" in the "Dawn Sheppard Bar". Keep giving him money until he wins and he will eventually give you the recipe.

Q: I think the Yaqut equipment is bugged. If I'm interpreting correctly, it's supposed to reduce MP consumption by -1 of whatever skill is put on the first shortcut, but it doesn't do that at all.
A: Confirmed bug, will be patched out.
What about Snack 4 recipe?

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes