anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
You can actually win the first battle without losing your virginity and getting raped, the trick is you have to survive long enough. At the start of the battle switch your weapon to the ceremonial spear, which actually GIVES hp to everything it hits, and then target yourself with an attack each round. This will allow you to survive until the time limit is up and you wont get raped in the next scene.

Cueen

Aug 27, 2017
I am with Cless in the Ruins and have to fight the Bandits without magic and I always lose. Does someone know how to win?

Last edited:
Reactions: flyhigh

Disarace

Nov 3, 2017
Guys, please tell me the time limit. I just can't play a game if i don't know it. Or tell me that i'm a stupid idiot if it was mentioned somewhere in the game, cos im sure it wasnt. I looked through the commets in this and old thread and didnt found any comment that mention how many days you get to play before the princess gets sold. Yeah, i know that i sound like a retard, but ffs please tell me. :confused:

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
i have a bug in the installation Kagura something font.dll anyone knows how to fix ?

taladri

Feb 12, 2018
Firstly, you could've read first pages of this thread for an answer. Secondly, you need lvl 4 or 5 for a lightning strike spell that you cast on MC, when the worm grabs her.
After the first thunderbolt attack he shuts her mouth with tentacles and nothing more can be done

Disarace

Nov 3, 2017
After the first thunderbolt attack he shuts her mouth with tentacles and nothing more can be done
Are we talking about the same worms? Cos i'm talking about worms in the desert before slave city and i'm pretty shure that if you select Luna as a target for the spell it kills the worm that holds you and you can then kill the main worm.

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes