maidchan

Jul 17, 2019
how do i get lust worm above 49%? It's stuck there and won't move

also how do i get the scene right before the win/defeat fight in slave market? I already have mercenary

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
maidchan I dunno about the 49% - did you visit the bishop ... 4? times? Did you meet Airi multiple times (Whore Dist/Qanat/Main: Dancing - can you already dance or even whore yourself)?

I am not sure which scene you exactly do mean?

EDit: I think I am soon on a solution on the quipment - found the instruction, just you know, shared ..... need to find right compare.

Last edited:

zephiris

Aug 30, 2017
how do i get lust worm above 49%? It's stuck there and won't move

also how do i get the scene right before the win/defeat fight in slave market? I already have mercenary
Go home and sleep to masturbate, there are 2 masturbation scenes for lustworm that need to progress before they could be raised beyond, one at 49%, another at 79%, with a gameover at 100%.

Okay, attached you may find my Cheat Table for .

The table for now features:
- Aobscan and reassamble, rdy for any updates
- Scripts for HP/MP.
- Get all (good) players instantly defeated. You can leave "Keep HP" on.
- OHK (A little but minor glitch - check Table Extras) - also with the ability to instantly win for those lazzy guys.
- Set Items to max supported count (5), also unlock not available items (this is not fully tested - if it could break the game at some point, please provide feedback)
- Pointers to I think all important values (3 gen +3x20 player +4*11 enemy) in the game. This does include money, encounters and lust worm progress, as well as all player and enemy battle stats. Click "Select Player/Enemy" (+may "Player (Base) Stats"), by default Player/Enemy 1 are selected. Choose from right drop down menu to switch.
* Scripts do have hotkeys to enable them on the go

In Cheat Engine bottom right click "Table Extras" for some add. info. Let me know what you think, if there are any errors or wishes.

EDIT: 19.10.2019 - did update the table a bit, new pointer for armor, instant win (and player revival with keep hp), player defeat (for H-Scenes), switched from ctrl to alt, to not skip text during some scenes when activating in battle.

Inventory modifier? That might be interesting. How did it look like? Equipment? I just have a script to give all items. But if that would be of interest .....

That is one thing I do wonder - experience in general. I couldn't find some "experience" value, just stats.
Also, to add to your table, +94 from your gold count is your "dance" count, which your 3->4th dance give you Novice dancer title, your 6th->7th dance give you the footworks, while your 14th->15th dance give you Popular dancer title. (Not sure what the titles do)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nironan

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Q: Is Melda's spear Luna's last weapon or is there a better one? She's the only character where her last weapon slot is still open.
A: Yes, Melda's spear is her last weapon. That last open slot was used for a debugging weapon and he forgot to erase it.
:sneaky: :LUL: - it seems there is a atk limit .....

de-bug.jpg

Also, to add to your table, +94 from your gold count is your "dance" count, ...
thx

Last edited:

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Turn left and use skill "Thunderbolt" (i think it was) ... i know ... quite unusual outside battle ....

tag111

Jun 30, 2017
well maybe. The scene i have a problem with is the one right at the beginning. When they take away the princess.
I wasn't angry enough not to play it, but I was turned off on playing it through partially on my first go. This time I went a bit through it before peaking on here. From how one of her first specials works its not impossible to figure out how to outlast the initial bandit fight on your own, but unfortunately I got the answer here rather than from a playthrough....I prefer to figure stuff like that out without a hint, but I got a bit curious....

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
When exactly do you run out of time? I know its eight days but I want to hold off on rescuing the princess till the very last minute so I'm trying to figure out how long I can wait before going to the underground slave market.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
is there any save with all gallery unlocked?
I dunno, does post 3 have it? Certainly this does. How can you find it? Magic! Of course, it's a game with magic powers included. You need the keywords though: "search" and "save".

But the only thing needed to unlock the gallery is the file attached (extract it in your "savedata" folder - read op)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zippix and s201

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
20.10.2019 (12s157p) - general script cleanup (pls don't use old versions), Compact mode for CE, Unlock skills, weapons and accessories incl. many new pointers,
New Update for my table. I've found also some new values which I yet not know what they stand for ("???") and I prob. won't spend much more time on it. If anyone is esp. playing it from a still early stage and can a look when these values change and so their possible meaning, would be appreciated.

Sconbi

Oct 20, 2019
How do I get the stall guy selling bomb to me? He always says nothing to say with to your kind.

chill-penguin

Sep 15, 2017
How do I get the stall guy selling bomb to me? He always says nothing to say with to your kind.
You've got to go to the desert and talk to the man there. He'll tell you to bring him 10 black furs (which can be farmed in the lower left section of that map) and he'll give you the hunter's pass (or something lke that) equip it before talking to the man at the stall and he'll sell his goods to you.

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes