Unity Isekai Quest [1.6.3] [Ginkgo Studio]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
Game is fun and works well, art is good, but why bother sharing the free demo? Anyone can get this from Itch.

Reactions: moi69

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Art and the gameplay is alright but holy shit they actually censored the breasts with black bar, i know that this is supposed to be a demo but come on. But honestly i rather play Huniepop or Mirror which are superior

Woz

Mar 18, 2019
a great potential game with great art style and ez gameplay, not much else to say since its just a demo but i have high hopes for this. but i wish there'll be a store in game so we can lv up easier and have more use for the coins

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
Ah yes, a black barred crudely censored demo. Only play it if you need to waste some minutes for no reward at all.

QueRish

Mar 7, 2020
Ah yes, a black barred crudely censored demo. Only play it if you need to waste some minutes for no reward at all.
I wouldn't call it a waste of time. Despite the censor, poor translation and only two girls, the game itself is really enjoyable. I played roughly 5 hours arleady and its somehow one of the most fun match 3 games ive ever played to be honest.

Lycosxd

May 8, 2018
okey it seems like this game needs few more updates to be playable (for me) so im looking for this kinda art ( or can be hotter) and game style like this. any recommendations please? i dont know how to find games like this ( most of what i've found was dissapointing..)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hello Patrons,

We sent the final build of ISEKAI QUEST (which is in beta now)

to Steam at the end of August and still waiting for a review.

We can move to the public release after reviewing is done,

but it seems the reviewing process is taking more time than usual.

Sorry for the delay, will let you know as soon as the review is finished.

As always, thank you for your support!

Have a great day!

Reactions: Maleficent

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I bought it a few hours ago from Steam, but haven't been able to crack it. If anyone wants a go...

Isekai Quest version 1.0.2f with True Vision (the adult patch) -

Again this is not cracked and won't work until it is. Also there's only four girls, three are coming soon. Should have hovered over the icons, two (not three) new girls and extra mods coming soon.

Edit - Now has the crack from variante installed.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I bought it a few hours ago from Steam, but haven't been able to crack it. If anyone wants a go...

Isekai Quest version 1.0.2f with True Vision (the adult patch) -

Again this is not cracked and won't work until it is. Also there's only four girls, three are coming soon.

Lol that was fast

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
In game the matching scenes would be animated and kind of interactive, not just still images.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes