Unity Isekai Quest [1.6.3] [Ginkgo Studio]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone know the secret code for the mystery item in the shop?
A post on Steam says you get it after beating the boss, and that stayhomestaysafe is the code.
...i found only standing textures.
I haven't gotten them all but they are animated. Yuria_0 you play with her breasts and mouth until a bar fills and she loses her clothes, then you get the Yuria_2 scene and click a button to speed up a few times and finally cum.

Reactions: Homaru_Yoku

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
still... looks pathetic compared to something like Wish
It's pretty similar when you actually play it, just a different art style and not at all serious. Harder to strip the girls during the match three though, but no mouse waggling...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just like Wish not all the girls are in the game at release.

Arcanee

Mar 10, 2018
Seems pretty good imo
What other games would you guys recommend following this style? Played Hunie/Mirror and just got that "Wish" link from the top hahahahah

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is steam version better than this version?
Steam is the full but not quite complete game, it's basically a trial version here currently.

Again if anyone has any cracking skill the uncracked game is back here.

variante

Jun 3, 2019
Try this crack I made with Steamless and borrowed dll. Just extract into game directory and overwrite. Might need update if future updates change the .exe.

EDIT: should have checked more thoroughly, updated crack that properly activates DLC this time, my bad.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Tested it before changing the link, it no longer triggered the Steam client before starting up.

Reactions: Twistty

spawnwanted

Sep 17, 2020
The trial version was censored, the release version that just got added to the opening post seconds ago shouldn't be.
Downloaded the version from here. Will download again and see if it works. Does it have any option in game that needs to be selected?
I bought it a few hours ago from Steam, but haven't been able to crack it. If anyone wants a go...

Isekai Quest version 1.0.2f with True Vision (the adult patch) - Workupload

Again this is not cracked and won't work until it is. Also there's only four girls, three are coming soon. Should have hovered over the icons, two (not three) new girls and extra mods coming soon.

Edit - Now has the crack from variante installed.
Redownloaded from different source a second time from zippy on first page. Still same result.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes