Unity Isekai Quest [1.6.3] [Ginkgo Studio]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

skmcarl

Sep 22, 2019
If someone can crack it again the games has had a few updates fixing bugs, sound sliders and just got...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isekai Quest version 1.1.41f with True Vision (the adult patch) - Workupload

Again currently needs cracking to be played. The old crack is back here, but I don't think it'll work properly.

Edit - Updated the link...
Thanks! it work, and the old save continue! The new girl is hard. I defeated her but i do not know how to "interact" with her in her scene

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I defeated her but i do not know how to "interact" with her in her scene
I seem to suck at her third fight, just can't clean up the coins fast enough to not get slashed a billion times... I got her butt cheek slapping scene, but haven't beaten her yet.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Updated the link for the uncracked game, if that doesn't help maybe the new girls scene is not ending is due to no (or no updated) crack? Although before it caused the uncensor to not work properly.

Next proper update at the end of the month will add in the new game mode. And a girls H scene will get a rework, which of the two girls gets done first is down to a (almost over) ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It seems like it's broken to me... when I ttry to launch the .exe it just launches Steam instead
That's why I said it needs to be cracked and didn't report it as a update. Above skmcarl did say it's working for them, I'm guessing they used the old crack linked there. I tried and failed to crack it (properly) myself.

The competition is over and Yuria won herself the remade scene, and it's out. I'll give it a bit to see if any small updates happen (they usually do) then post it.

Reactions: Guiltnamso

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Uncracked. Repeat uncracked, old crack back here. Yuria has her new sex scene.

Isekai Quest version 1.2.1f with True Vision (the adult patch) -

Reactions: 눈_눈

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Version 2 is out, apparently.

Crap, yeah, they've updated the demo only, I think. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Latest version on Steam is 1.2.1f still, and I don't see anything new on the .

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Looks interesting.

(Sees match 3)

NO! Another potentially good game ruined by Candy Crush!

Yeah, my sentiments exactly. And the fact that this is Unity means it probably isn't possible to just dump the goodies, lol. Especially since it's got animated/dynamic scenes. :/

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes