Unity Isekai Quest [1.6.3] [Ginkgo Studio]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

haythetrash

Nov 29, 2019
Yeah, my sentiments exactly. And the fact that this is Unity means it probably isn't possible to just dump the goodies, lol. Especially since it's got animated/dynamic scenes. :/
One of the dlcs is a digital album and based on what my friend who owns it showed me, its an animated scene selector.
It didn't appear to have steam drm on it either as it was just an additional folder inside of the isekai quest folder with its own program.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
One of the dlcs is a digital album and based on what my friend who owns it showed me, its an animated scene selector.
It didn't appear to have steam drm on it either as it was just an additional folder inside of the isekai quest folder with its own program.
No DRM? This friend happen to pass it along to ya?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For anyone curious the game is now off on steam...
No it's still on Steam, depending on where you live it could be a problem with the age rating.

Edit - There's been no game update for a long time. But earlier this month they have added trading cards, and teased the new mode at the . I should have checked the card news earlier...

Last edited:
Reactions: Rizo

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's beyond my ability to crack it, but the game got updated. Adding in new girl Betty, with two more girls planned...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isekai Quest version 1.3.5 with True Vision (the adult patch) -

Again currently needs cracking to be played. The old crack is back here, apparently it worked before on later versions if you don't use it's exe. If you want to know why there was no update for so long the pretty depressing Steam post...
Not really surprised, but disappointed with Betty's...
Edit - Updated with a small bug fix, and now improved non English translations.

Last edited:

dijiyo1865

Aug 29, 2020
It's beyond my ability to crack it, but the game got updated. Adding in new girl Betty, with two more girls planned...
Isekai Quest version 1.3.3 with True Vision (the adult patch) - Workupload

Again currently needs cracking to be played. The old crack is back here, apparently it worked before on later versions if you don't use it's exe. If you want to know why there was no update for so long the pretty depressing Steam post...
are you try this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
are you try this? Steamless
No the problem is I thought I'd cracked it with the Goldberg Steam Emulator. It was fully working for me (possibly because I own the game), but the adult patch wasn't for anyone else. So I don't really trust any cracking I do with this.

Gave Steamless a quick go but it failed to unpack the exe, although checking the they did use it.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Isekai Quest version 1.3.4 with True Vision (the adult patch) - Workupload

Edit - Updated with a small bug fix. Not really surprised, but disappointed with Betty's...
Man why ruin it with NTR?

Xerbrex

Mar 21, 2018
What a shitty game. I'm not even opposed to a candy crush type game, but it's a exercise in frustration the way it suddenly ramps up in difficulty between the second and third levels, then forces you to go through the dialogue and reset of all of your progress every time. It's like the developer had the intention of making a game that frustrated people into giving up.

Reactions: lwx595 and eslotam

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
"Kuso Game" indeed it seems, haha.
Capture target runs away and gets assaulted by an Orc.
Guy above me is complaining about the frustrating difficulty & unforgiveness.
The creator must have been playing quite the joke on the players.

The main question I have right now though, is why does their love meter go up when you beat the crap out of them...?
Girl: "I Hate You!"
*Literally breaks their arm + German Suplex*
Girl: "Damn, you're so hot!"
MC: "This must be the legendary Stockholm syndrome encounter..."

I'm just here after seeing the Nun animation on the creator's Pixiv account.
Might as well wait for that character.

Last edited:
Reactions: lwx595
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes