HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
yes in his f95 games that is so but go look at his itchio games
Bro 3 of 13 of his games in itch.io contains ntr.
One is a Fate series NTR parody that i am pretty sure is just an attempt at quick bucks.

And i wouldn't even count Rebel Academy has having NTR, it was literally only one scene that went like this:
Ask futa to fuck girlfriend at some point in the game. (optional, you can choose not ask this)
Futa gets angry at you for asking this.
Fuck ton of shit happens
See one render of futa and girlfriend.
Puts hands in head and cry ?!?
over

it lasted 2 seconds and there wasn't even dialogue :KEK:.
So if we don't count Rebel Academy none of his games here have NTR, so it's pretty safe to assume that if dev didn't say it's going to have NTR, it will not have NTR.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
does this dipshit ever finish their games i see alot of unfinished crap on their itch.io
Thanks for the language, yes a lot are finished and links posted but Uploaders don't edit the title sometimes and i can't be bothered to hound them to. (Tried once and got nowhere after wasting an entire day sadly).

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Bro 3 of 13 of his games in itch.io contains ntr.
One is a Fate series NTR parody that i am pretty sure is just an attempt at quick bucks.

And i wouldn't even count Rebel Academy has having NTR, it was literally only one scene that went like this:
Ask futa to fuck girlfriend at some point in the game. (optional, you can choose not ask this)
Futa gets angry at you for asking this.
Fuck ton of shit happens
See one render of futa and girlfriend.
Puts hands in head and cry ?!?
over

it lasted 2 seconds and there wasn't even dialogue :KEK:.
So if we don't count Rebel Academy none of his games here have NTR, so it's pretty safe to assume that if dev didn't say it's going to have NTR, it will not have NTR.
The Rebel Series was wild, glad i survived them. Now trying to make less convoluted plotlines, the last game i made turned out pretty well so im happy.

The fate thing is a side project where i pushed most of my Ntr content, people hate Ntr no matter the context.

Reactions: rKnight

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Yeah someone is right, people are snagging pictures from the folders because the Dojo is broken.
I olaytested it and i don't think it is. How are you stuck, id like to know please. Note that what happens during the battle is dependent on your sex and outcome.

Male has Lose + Win outcomes while Female only has a Lose outcome at the Dojo currently.
Plus this Update focuses on the Cave side quest so dojo has no connection except it unlocks the quest giver. (guy jumping outside the Church)

Reactions: rKnight

Dagma

Oct 25, 2019
Thanks for the language, yes a lot are finished and links posted but Uploaders don't edit the title sometimes and i can't be bothered to hound them to. (Tried once and got nowhere after wasting an entire day sadly).
well colour me impressed a reply from the themselves(salty sai) first language like that is just me not mincing words would rather get my point across as blunt as possible and with that out of the way.

now more blunt but less harsh(language) why do your games feel unfinished then, ive tried most of em they just really feel that way and my second point in this is why make so many shotgun games.
just kinda feels like your throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks, rather than taking the time for a more fleshed out game?

razorfunk

Jun 26, 2023
well colour me impressed a reply from the themselves(salty sai) first language like that is just me not mincing words would rather get my point across as blunt as possible and with that out of the way.

now more blunt but less harsh(language) why do your games feel unfinished then, ive tried most of em they just really feel that way and my second point in this is why make so many shotgun games.
just kinda feels like your throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks, rather than taking the time for a more fleshed out game?
Dude stop behaving like an asshole. Being "Blunt" isn't an excuse. And quite funny to bitch about content you've gotten completely free and still behave like a spoiled child

Mrjack666

Aug 31, 2021
It's a shame that the game is so buggy... the game has a very different proposition, the guy literally hates women LOL, I really wanted to see where this will go. Are there other games like this? Not that I hate women or anything like that, I was just curious about the genre

Dagma

Oct 25, 2019
Dude stop behaving like an asshole. Being "Blunt" isn't an excuse. And quite funny to bitch about content you've gotten completely free and still behave like a spoiled child
how am i being an asshole this time when im actually asking questions that can be answered?

Dagma

Oct 25, 2019
Are you really asking how calling someone a "dipshit" is asshole behavior.
no because that was assholism and i moved away from harsh language to more directed questions without said language which is why i asked how my follow up post was still considered being an asshole