• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shedew

Apr 27, 2018
found a way to get rid of the lag, just make the screen smaller, make it smaller if the lag persist. an autoclicker also helps

deaddog

May 16, 2017
These clits are so fucking hot. I hope to see more from this artist or at least more big clits like these. Anyone know of another game/project that features similar ones?

But holy shit this game is garbage for its gameplay. What a waste of time. Fuck this gameplay; fuck this grind. The art is great, but the game design is garbage tier

Last edited:

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
yeah what's the point of cheat then....idiot developer.....
btw here is the hacked save.....well i cheated in another way....luckly was easy ehehehe!

every full 99 skill poins 9000+ sex points already maxed....

the files goes there:

C:\Users\"your name here"\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\LBJFD24A\localhost\"the directory where you put the game here it change always!!!"
So where did I have to put the save file to make sure it will work? Thx for your help!

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
C:\Users\"yourname here"\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"random number"\localhost\My Shared Folder\Download\Ishavile's Arena Premium 1.0\Queen's Arena Premium 1.0.swf\poliuxDimensionGameSave.sol
this is the coplete path of my file ......just an exsample because your will be different!!!!
there 2 type of flash save file:
1 for root (\"random number"\localhost\)and is universal..so if you change directory the game still recognize it!!!
2 (this case) is made the last directory you use for play the game...
so if you change it you must move savefile or your start over again!!!
i put this game in:
C:\My Shared Folder\Download\Ishavile's Arena Premium 1.0\
and also put the save file inside the directory with the .swf or will not work....

or just play the game make sure you savegame 1 time and look for that savefile...overwrite and bam!

learn some basic of computer scienze bro!!!!

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
C:\Users\"yourname here"\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"random number"\localhost\My Shared Folder\Download\Ishavile's Arena Premium 1.0\Queen's Arena Premium 1.0.swf\poliuxDimensionGameSave.sol
this is the coplete path of my file ......just an exsample because your will be different!!!!
1 for root (\"random number"\localhost\)and is universal..so if you change directory the game still recognize it!!!
i put this game in:
and also put the save file inside the directory with the .swf or will not work....

or just play the game make sure you savegame 1 time and look for that savefile...overwrite and bam!

I don't find my save for the game god dammit!

Reactions: SatanSama666

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
i put this game in:

How do you save in this game btw? Thx for your answer

Reactions: SatanSama666

SnakeSinner

Sep 9, 2019
Hey mates, someone know how to get all the achievements in the legit way? I´m having trobles getting this one

Wertix555

Mar 14, 2018
Tried to use the save file, went by the instructions and its not working. What the hell am I supposed to do?

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
I still can't find my save for this game and I still don't know how to save once! :cry:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
I still can't find my save for this game and I still don't know how to save once! :cry:
games autosave and for finding your save go to '' C:\Users\"yourname here"\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"random number"\localhost\My Shared Folder\Download\Ishavile's Arena Premium 1.0\Queen's Arena Premium 1.0.swf\poliuxDimensionGameSave.sol ''

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Didn't for me either :/
Edit: Nevemind, it works. It's all maxed and everything is unlocked. why add the cheat in the game if it's not gonna unlock anything
How? It is not working for me god dammit! Why? I put exactly where you have to put the save file, but when I play the game stll nothing
EDIT: Well after one hour of research I've finllay made to find that fricking save and now it's working!

Last edited:

ricardo911

Dec 21, 2018
hello if anyone is having trouble finding the save its now located in C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Roaming\noName\Local Store\#SharedObjects\Ishavile's%20Arena%20Premium%201.0.swf

this is where i found mine PS if you still dont find it i used file locator pro to find my save file name of the save is poliuxDimensionGameSave.sol just search for that hope this helps

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes