Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
anyone find a fix for the game crashing after scene transitioning after loading a save file? even after all these years and buying a brand new computer the game still does this and i have no idea why (yes i am running it on Japanese Locale)

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
anyone find a fix for the game crashing after scene transitioning after loading a save file? even after all these years and buying a brand new computer the game still does this and i have no idea why (yes i am running it on Japanese Locale)
This is the minor bug I meant in my comment. Sadly it doesn't seem like it can be fixed even if you load a save before the new scene. I had to start a new game and run toward where I stopped, to the scene could finally load. It's a good thing the game is short and the wait isn't big, but yeah. The game is the problem, no your pc.

• Sad
Reactions: Angora Kitty

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
This is the minor bug I meant in my comment. Sadly it doesn't seem like it can be fixed even if you load a save before the new scene. I had to start a new game and run toward where I stopped, to the scene could finally load. It's a good thing the game is short and the wait isn't big, but yeah. The game is the problem, no your pc.
that's what i was doing when i played the game years ago but never finished it.
ah well i guess i can just run 2 instances of the game and play each of the girls stories since there seems to be only 2 routes one for each girl.
thanks for the quick reply anyway.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Somehow after bigger scene-changes, the game physically stucks and nothing works anymore, without the cursor. A saved game is no solution, I have to restart a fresh game. Frozen in a blacksreen! :ROFLMAO:

Malka777

Nov 12, 2018
This is triggering my antivirus, im using kaspersky, is this happening to anybody else? It says its a trojan dropper.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
This is triggering my antivirus, im using kaspersky, is this happening to anybody else? It says its a trojan dropper.
Kaspersky and some others label it as a generic threat:

There is no clear agreement among those engines on the virus pattern. And to that point, a dropper really needs to be tested.

So, I tested it and nothing happened. Plus, better A/V engines are fine with it, so use your own judgement but it looks OK.

Reactions: cooldude33

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats a common thing for cracked japan only games. I guess the combination of nocd crack, removal of jp restriction and home call block in a different language trigger some antivirus softwares...however, i never encountered a real trojan in them.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Kaspersky and some others label it as a generic threat:

There is no clear agreement among those engines on the virus pattern. And to that point, a dropper really needs to be tested.

So, I tested it and nothing happened. Plus, better A/V engines are fine with it, so use your own judgement but it looks OK.
Thats a common thing for cracked japan only games. I guess the combination of nocd crack, removal of jp restriction and home call block in a different language trigger some antivirus softwares...however, i never encountered a real trojan in them.
I'm a bit late for this but anyway
I should mention that this seems to happen not just for this version, but the original Japanese version as well. I also tried a whole bunch of other non-translated Cyclet games and they all got marked as a virus by several anti-virus programs. I don't think it's a virus, though, just something with Cyclet's games in general. No idea why. I also downloaded and played this several times and I never had anything happening to my PC so it's definitely a false positive. Maybe antivirus companies hate Cyclet for some reason :KEK:

CrazyBob45

Feb 3, 2024
me: crap, the save system is broken.
Also me: Hoy crap this skip system is FAST! (The fastest I've seen of a H-game/VN)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes