• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Shit like this just reminds me how weird it is that japan clings to their censorship. I mean frogs fucking school girls that's cool with them but visible gentials? that crosses a line lol.
They even censor cockroaches... playing one of their games now. For the life of me couldnt figure out what the mob on screen was until i finally did stuff and it ended up in the games museum... option to remove mosaics came up so i clicked it... just to discover it was your regular off the street roach. *facepalms*

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I love Cyclet games, to bad they are all censored and no one ever made uncensor patches for them. :cry:

P.S:
Its funny...there are tons of futas, bimbos, sissys, whores, dogs, horses, ntr and other disgusting crap in this forum, but a few not mammalian beasts and you release a shitstorm torrent over multiple pages ^^
Humans are strange creatures o_O

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes