Sep 28, 2018
OK, so - they're on a deserted island.

And they've got little or no access to modern technology.

And they're forced to do all the usual kind of survival stuff in order to, you know, survive.

...so why are the girls all wearing such cute, frilly, pristine clothes?
Because thats how Mafia works! Don't question it!

Reactions: Toweke and Lunarius

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
wow kuro... what an original name. damn.
let me guess, she tries to act tough in front of everyone, but is a coward wishing for a strong guy to protect her.
A Saccharine fantasy that panders to men and their desire to protect and be depended on by cute girls ... the horror!

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
not found rules about external links (then sorry if it forbidden) but here full CG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's censored, btw. I am uploading the ones from this release at the moment, will post a link when they're done.

EDIT: Here ya go.

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
A Saccharine fantasy that panders to men and their desire to protect and be depended on by cute girls ... the horror!
It is indeed horrifying though, no sarcasm. Tfw when one don't like netorare cuck shjt but when one turn to vanilla it's full of moe tropes shjt, boring, everyone is a virgin and bad at sex, etc...
Can we just get a badass male protagonist get together with a badass female heroine sometime :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
It is indeed horrifying though, no sarcasm. Tfw when one don't like netorare cuck shjt but when one turn to vanilla it's full of moe tropes shjt, boring, everyone is a virgin and bad at sex, etc...
Can we just get a badass male protagonist get together with a badass female heroine sometime :LOL:
Well they can't all be Kazami Yuji, Occupation student. But I do feel your pain on the whole hentai protagonist thing. Not sure about the whole everyone's a virgin bad at sex thing. Depends on the title I guess. But I think you're just having a tantrum so I'll leave you to it XD

Honestly the most annoying part of this game for me is the fact that they all look like they just got out of a fashion show even though they live on a desert island. At least give them that au natural tribal look .. It would be hotter!

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2018
Well they can't all be Kazami Yuji, Occupation student. But I do feel your pain on the whole hentai protagonist thing. Not sure about the whole everyone's a virgin bad at sex thing. Depends on the title I guess. But I think you're just having a tantrum so I'll leave you to it XD

Honestly the most annoying part of this game for me is the fact that they all look like they just got out of a fashion show even though they live on a desert island. At least give them that au natural tribal look .. It would be hotter!
Listen mate, just because you live on a deserted island with no contact with civilization, does not mean you can not dress well. They're natives, not savages! Truly, a base assumption to think that you can't even dress up as a pretty gothic lolita maid on an abandoned island without being judged for your sense of fashion! For shame! XD

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Listen mate, just because you live on a deserted island with no contact with civilization, does not mean you can not dress well. They're natives, not savages! Truly, a base assumption to think that you can't even dress up as a pretty gothic lolita maid on an abandoned island without being judged for your sense of fashion! For shame! XD

I see "Two Player Sex" in your sig. A man of culture, aha.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Good Sir. While I disagree whole heartedly with your aspersions to my character. I would like to point out exhibit A

Honestly I just find it funny at this point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: StitcherGeralf

lozuno

Sep 12, 2020
OK, so - they're on a deserted island.

And they've got little or no access to modern technology.

And they're forced to do all the usual kind of survival stuff in order to, you know, survive.

...so why are the girls all wearing such cute, frilly, pristine clothes?
I agree. Apparently this is the excuse. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lunarius

anonykun

Mar 20, 2019
one of the few moments that i actually liked the big titty girl more than the flat lolis, they still cute as hell though

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes