johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Edited thread OP to reflect more on current situation, it will be fixed ASAP. please be patient as the game is over 3gb and patch is 2gb alone

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
I downloaded the "Uncensored Version" just to find out that it was just an uncensored patch... btw the game is 2.9GB and the uncensored (patch) "version" is 2.5GB wtf

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
After completing quest 10 i only have quest 15 in the quild. No quests 11-14. How do i get them

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Do you have an alternate link for the uncensored patch. Thanks in advance
There is a google drive link on Remitary's site. the mega link they have is broken. I created a mirror of the mega link for everyone but that was it. It was too big to upload to lots of mirrors. If other people want to rehost my mirror it is fine.

genezel

Jun 25, 2018
There is a google drive link on Remitary's site. the mega link they have is broken. I created a mirror of the mega link for everyone but that was it. It was too big to upload to lots of mirrors. If other people want to rehost my mirror it is fine.
thanks for the response. On the other hand, after I extract the folder and click on "nw" it stays in black screen then it turns not responding, is there a way to fix this? I already allow the app through the firewall

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
thanks for the response. On the other hand, after I extract the folder and click on "nw" it stays in black screen then it turns not responding, is there a way to fix this? I already allow the app through the firewall
That depends. Does your computer meet the minimum specs to play the game? The black screen thing is usually related to your computer struggling to load the game. might want to doublecheck you minimum specs for the game again.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Geh, tried downloading the uncensor patch hoping it will fix some error I’m having, but for some reason, file always get corrupted when downloading... tried the one made by Brendon90 and was only able to download one since the previous broken download probably ate the download quota.. this sucks :cry:

Oct 14, 2018
I'm not sure if what I'm having is an issue with this patch thing that is being talked about, but Nadia has some weird leaf, animated ghilliesuit over here when in combat, it looks very odd, anything I can do about it ?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm not sure if what I'm having is an issue with this patch thing that is being talked about, but Nadia has some weird leaf, animated ghilliesuit over here when in combat, it looks very odd, anything I can do about it ?
install the uncensored patch. it is in the OP

Reactions: wallbreaker254

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Now I am really confused about the download :unsure:, what should I download and how should I install it if I want the latest uncensored version of the game without any save files. Download size doesn't matter.
If you want to download the game properly you have 2 options:

OPTION 1
1) Download the copy posted earlier here to save some bandwidth (3.2 GB compared to 3.6 GB)
2) The saves are optional and you can start a new game if you want to by deleting the entire www/save folder.

OPTION 2 (Downloads posted on Page 1)
- Edit: The main page download now includes everything (finally).
- You can still download the file from option 1 if you want to save some bandwidth.

=============================
How to edit the Save Name IN-GAME:
1) Download the attached RPV Maker MV Save Editor
2) Open index.html in Chrome (or another Browser) then click Choose Files and select any file#.rpgsave
3) Press CTRL+F and search the exact name that is currently used for the save.
4) OR go to Line 3610, and change the "NAME", to whichever name you desire.
5) Press the down arrow in the Find bar to go to the next location.
6) OR go to Line 103567 and change the "_name": "NAME", to whichever name you desire.
7) Click Save and move the downloaded file#.rpgsave to your www/save folder and replace, or delete and move the new file.
8) Enjoy your game using your new name in-game! :)

==================================
How to edit the Name used in the GALLERY:
1) Download the attached RPV Maker MV Save Editor
2) Open index.html in Chrome (or another Browser) then click Choose Files and select common.rpgsave
3) Scroll down to Line 42 then change where it says: "252": NAME in yellow to the name that you desire.
4) Click Save and move the downloaded common.rpgsave to your www/save folder and replace, or delete and move the new file.
5) Enjoy the Gallery using whatever name you chose! :)

Important Note: Make sure RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe task has been ended or you may not be able to move the save files.

Last edited:

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
I finished the whole game and I didn't like it, unlike Apostle. The SaGa RPG component is so lame, the skill system, the repetition, rarity system in weapons...Even how you pick the girls is way different from Apostle.

Unlike other users who hate big boobs on eroge, I like them. But kamichichi doesn't know how to create narrative content that's really lewd. In none of his works is there any pregnancy, no birth, no interspecies sex, no NTR, no nothing.

Just boring and sheer "happy sex" between "ideal" characters, of the same social class or status, age, race, species. I mean, art is fine, but that's not enough at all. Everything that makes the work of Oneone1 or Remtairy great doesn't exist here. Period.

I will never play up any Kamichichi's work again.

Oct 14, 2018
install the uncensored patch. it is in the OP
Alright, thank you. The OP is kinda confusing, cause it says not to worry about it if you downloaded it after the 21th, yet it seems to still be a problem anyway?

EDIT: Nevermind, I assume I must've been assuming that the "update" was regarding the uncensor patch, which I guess it wasn't.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Why is it when I use a spell to make someones weapon do elemental damage (say making the MCs sword do wind damage) after that battle everyone starts doing the same elemental damage in every battle? I noticed this cause I ended up fighting a harpy not too long after using the wind weapon spell on someone then when facing the harpy a few battles later everyones attacks would heal it? Hope that made sense to whoever read this, that was the best way I could explain it lol.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Why is it when I use a spell to make someones weapon do elemental damage (say making the MCs sword do wind damage) after that battle everyone starts doing the same elemental damage in every battle? I noticed this cause I ended up fighting a harpy not too long after using the wind weapon spell on someone then when facing the harpy a few battles later everyones attacks would heal it? Hope that made sense to whoever read this, that was the best way I could explain it lol.
I had that happen once, didn't put two and two together that it was the magic weapon spell that did it. I think it was also the harpy enemy too. Only happened once and never again. I think it is a bug with either magic spells or the enemie itself

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes