9oo

Apr 28, 2020
I see in the comments and reviews about how much they like this game and wish for the game to develop well. Yet not many people are actually supporting the developer to do this. :unsure: Come on guys let's support the dev on patreon, he well deserves it! he needs funds to eat too!

Last edited:

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Is there any way to fix the resolution it is too big for my screen it doesnt fit

Did the deleting the config in appdata fix the issue?
I'm trying to make sure this temporary fix solves the issue, so I can make a more permanent stable version in the next version.

Reactions: IllumiNaughty

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
I has one question to dev, what happen to severel female in plane after the crash? Will we meet them again?

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
ForlornFaun why there is no indicator bar for willpower & comfort when training the girl? I only see Stress, Devotion, Lust & Climax bar.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
There a way to make the text auto complete instead of waiting for it to type out or having to click again? Going to give people wrist pain with all this clicking through text. First thing I usually alter in text heavy games. Some of this text types out wayyyyy too slow. I get trying to pace the game with it, but it's a bit much at parts.

Edit: Alright, it's available in the settings after the plane crashes at least. Would be nice if you could do it beforehand but at least it's there lol.

Dude is looking pretty feminine and his nipples are pretty low lol. Going to add a male body eventually? A lot of the clipping in the sex animations. Penis bursts through the girl's torso when she's climaxing, penetrating the top of her mouth in oral.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Poor girl lol. I guess I'll check in on this after some updates...

Last edited:

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
There a way to make the text auto complete instead of waiting for it to type out or having to click again? Going to give people wrist pain with all this clicking through text. First thing I usually alter in text heavy games. Some of this text types out wayyyyy too slow. I get trying to pace the game with it, but it's a bit much at parts.

Edit: Alright, it's available in the settings after the plane crashes at least. Would be nice if you could do it beforehand but at least it's there lol.

Dude is looking pretty feminine and his nipples are pretty low lol. Going to add a male body eventually?

Yeah, eventually I'll update the male body, it was just quickly made. I contemplating updating the female body first though.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
hi, download 0.058a and im using AMD gpu... seem female character become artifact.. so how " run API-CHANGER.bat " ? thx

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
AMD bug still seems to be present in 0.058a. Main menu and after intro there is just a wild black sphere on my monitor, no better way to explain it.
EDIT: It did not happen in 0.04a or earlier versions for me.

Specs:
R5 3600
32GB DDR4 3000MHz
RX6800XT - latest drivers, stable version
Game running on NVMe SSD
SmartAccess Memory is ON, if it matters

edouhard

Aug 1, 2017
This game look full of promises. A nice work until now, but i wanna know if more animations like titfucking are planned in future update, i didn't see anything about this, someone have more information ? thanks in advance (sorry for my rusty english).

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes