Unity - IslanDeity [v0.32a] [Forlorn Faun]

1. 5.00 star(s)

GayBiggusDickuss

It's in a pretty early stage, but this really has potential. I haven't really encountered too many bugs besides clipping which is whatever. The art is amazing and definitely the highlight of this game, making it stand out from other 3d games.

It is such a promising game, and I recommend people to try it out, can't wait for new updates!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

SunlessXre

just played today for first time. and honestly speaking, this game should really be rated 1/5 stars, as, at the moment, it's more a short tech demo/proof of concept.
    am rating it 3/5, simply because i am interested to see where this goes, and don't necessarily want to discourage people from bookmarking, & discussing it.

this game features an opening, and 2 story "missions", so it's really, really small for now, and fully linear, up to the sandbox playground at the end, which gives you a sex simulator/trainer, & basic work-in-progress gameplay, which I will elaborate further below.

so, the game is fully 3D rendered. but.
    the approach to story & scenes(except for simulated sex & groping/trainer stuff) is done similar to a VN, with static character poses, fixed scene camera, & dialogue text, but, with simulated environmental physics, 3D rendering effects, etc, working in the background.

navigation looks like it will work similar to sandbox VN's, with a travel map, of sorts, you can click different destinations(2 so far), and finally, it looks like they've opted to use top-down, twin-stick shooter/hacker(you punch stuff) style, pixel-art dungeons/levels for the action gameplay/missions.

the playground lets you interact with a selection of (randomly generated?) girls in the twin-stick shooter map. interaction being punching(allowing you to KO them), or prompting, which renders them & opens a menu, allowing you to say a limited selection of things(i mean no harm, what makes you think you can fight me?), recruit(if not KO'd), gift(??), or strip, and/or capture, if they are KO'd.
    in this map, they are just standing there, so don't expect gameplay in that part.
    from there, you can assault & corrupt the girls in trainer style interactive groping/sex simulator, dungeon play, which builds up devotion, & eventually mind-breaks them.
    you can also toggle their clothes on/off, and make some mild customizations to their appearance(hair, makeup, piercings, markings, etc).

and finally, a run-down on what the game is(although, the gameplay kind of explains it), for people like me who want to know what they're getting into beforehand, and find game descriptions confusing.

you are the sole-survivor of a plane crash on an island with an isolated human-like(there are a few fantasy races) people, all women, who fear/mysticise/don't trust men.
    you get bound to a naughty goddess, seeking corporeality & complete control of the island,
    and to do so, you need to capture, corrupt, copulate, convert & dominate the islands inhabitants, building up her power, & increasing her progeny(presumably). and, eventually, allowing her the strength to be born into a new living vessel. she is competing with her 2 sisters, who presumably, are the reason for the lack of men, & their mythological/demonized status.

from the little I have seen, the women wear a pseudo-barbarian/fetish wear(fishnets, bra's, hose, etc.), with medieval architecture, such as large, arched white-washed walls, bridges, & buildings(gothic-barbarian/roman inspired).
    so, settings a tropical/tribal island setting.

edit: forgot to add.
    I personally didn't suffer any performance problems, physics bugs, etc. my computers not great. it has fairly poor performance on xbone/ps4 gen games,
    and other 3D indie sex games, such as carnal instinct, wildlife, etc.

the lack of manual save, etc. IS a problem, & annoying. i also found it annoying that when i first opened it, it was in windowed, while also not fitting my screen & until i got through the tutorial, pressing the menu button(ESC) wouldn't let me access anything until AFTER i got through the opening(it just froze/paused the game).

and finally, there was 1 game-breaking bug. when interacting with a recruited girl, all HUD was removed, disabling me from accessing the rest of the game. haven't re-opened, but i presume a quit to menu,re-load would fix.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

cygül

This is not ready for the public.

1.) extremely poo performance, my pc is bad but the graphic ro what this game does in general does in no way justify it not running smoothly

2.) unintuitive mechanics

3.) only autosave

4.)graphic bugs like body parts and hair moving erratically or clipping in and out.

5.) dumb UI choices (I have a map but this accesses only two areas and the third I access via a compass for no reason at all?)

6.) very bad Qol, I can only transfer most areas via map even though they are next to each other

There is also one big fundamental issue, the girl models are very similar and the sex scenes are the same so you have basically already seen everything once you got the first girl
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Tacopetey

Sure, this game has had some buggy demos (already to be expected on most any indie demo), but you cannot deny the potential or the quality. Artist is active on discord and provides fairly regular updates compared to other indie games.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Gamlen

Great art, good gameplay and lots of room to improve, only thing that could fuck this up is dev starting to upload at a snails pace... Fingers crossed it shouldn't happen. Strongly recommend you check this game out.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

lonelyloser

0.27a
    This game is amazing :), I remember playing this a year or so ago and the amount of improvement since then has been super impressive (especially the animations). The subtle shifts in the animations is a nice touch. The game has a unique style in its choices of presentation, colors, fonts, story narration. It feels vibrant with a personality of its own which is nice compared to some of the lifeless and bare bones WIP games out there that rely too heavily on bought assets. The goddess ritual was such a creative idea. The top down exploration mode has real promise too although it doesn't seem there is much to do with it at the moment.

Some things to note:
    • The game has some bugs, some are quite critical and can impede progress. I didnt even know I could have more subjects other than Merril until I learned there was a bug preventing game progress. (There are probably more of these)

• The game really needs more fluids. I'm talking man fluids, lady fluids all the fluids. We got a tiny bit with Merril's dome but more would be awesome.
    • Player customization would be nice
    • Carressing takes ages. It would be great if there were more varied approaches to gain a subject's trust. Maybe a few less aggressive and kinder approaches for those who don't want to be cruel to their captive subjects.
    • A little more variation in subjects appearances, face shape, size, age etc
    • Things to do apart from the dungeon
    They are all nice to have, but regardless its a nice game and you should feel proud dev! You are talented!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

dancecommander12

A rare true sandbox adult game that is being put together in a solid manner at a fast pace. The potential is obvious and exciting. It improves at a rapid pace while the fundamentals and mechanics are interesting.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

CuumWizard

Stable build... Is this a joke? The game crashes before you can even finish the tutorial so you can't get to a save point, if you ever wanted to play a tutorial on repeat this is the game for you.;)(y)
  9. 1.00 star(s)

grudb

WOW
    The dev has 0 skills at coding...

Everything is broken at this "stable" version 0.22

Here is my experience.

I start the game the fans go at 100% as usual with this garbage of a game, it was happening on previous versions too so nothing new here.

I press continue only to find all my slaves were unusable couldn't do shit not even remove them and boom one abomination (i think supposed to be my missing slave) was siting on my bed and i don't know what to describe it… Imagine a weird customization from dark souls but with a mouth bigger than... everything ... the lips were touching the floor among other things...

So i said nope, new game it is!

Ah, new game the introduction got removed so u jump in not knowing what to do.
    I tried to capture new ppl and i saw i could talk to one, so i did!

Oh boy, the bugs...

Talking got me stuck with no hud after exhausting all the dialog...
    RESTART
    Trying to see what gift does... NO HUD!
    RESTART
    Tried to recruit! NO F****G HUD!
    RESTART
    Tried to maximize the bar with the dialog after many RESTARTS and then pressed recruit AGAIN, NO F****G HUD!
    RESTART
    What was the point of having her there, i cant do shit to her and the game breaks unless i leave!

I captured some girls and tried the sex scenes he kinda improved but again u can break them and the girls go in to u more than you're in to them....
    Tried feeding them only to have raw meat flying around like an apple (but black) and when they ate it, it just stays on the air....

After that i tried to use cheats to add money and wow he did a good job with anti-cheat LOL
    that's the most important thing on this devs mind! i think he will add Patreon cheats later on that's why... either way dick move

After that, i just gave up with this mess of a game
  10. 2.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 0.22a

You are thrown into the game without any introduction what to do, how to do anything or anything else.
    I did a classic trial&error approach and while I now know that I can capture confused women, I guess I will have to make them submit to the MC somehow.
    So far, so bad. That's pretty much it for now.
    While I can accept a developer that clearly says "the game is still in alpha", I expect at LEAST a quick guide on how to play his game.
    As long as it isn't there, this game will be trash for me.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

mbomb30001

It's not unplayable but lots of issues. One issue is when I go into the fruit tree area. The WASD control is not working. Can't back out of the area and stuck there. Another issue is when talking to someone where their, i assume, is no dialogue left. You are stuck there. Can't get out of the talking scene. I can sometimes get it to play when I restart the game. Going to desktop and loading back in.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Eneroe

Graphics look cool, the story is pretty good, but that's about it.
    There is no gameplay loop, no actual gameplay - only minigames. The fact that the story is entirely linear and you HAVE TO progress the story to do anything at all makes it more like a visual novel than a game.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

bannanza2

story - 2/10 (not interesting)
    dialogues - 3/10 (terrible and boring)
    gameplay - 1/10 (I just don't want to play it)
    graphics - 2/10 (it would be better if it was a text quest)

This is just my subjective opinion. Didn't like the game. Everything is bad here, from the visual component to the gameplay. Disgusting and soulless character models that you don't want to look at. The gameplay process is boring and tedious, it's not interesting. Dialogues - it would be better if they were not. Only one pleases. Given the speed of the game's development, it's likely that we'll end up with the "abandoned" tag on it. As with most of this "content".
  14. 3.00 star(s)

OurManBim

For now 3/5 for originality, game premise is interesting, there are some bugs, story for now isn't very long but what it lacks there it more than makes up with said premise which is training and breaking girls, randomly generated looks are a plus but game needs more animations, refine existing ones and add more complexity to the whole training/breaking mechanics as right now it comes down to touching the girl a bit until you get high enough devotion to fuck her where she gains pleasure, hit devotion 100%, fill up both pleasure bars, click on heart icon, climax, bring to the deity, bit basic if you ask me.

You can also fuck random girls that appear in the world.

Exploration is in 2D with top down view like in RPGM games, I'd like to see that aspect remade in full 3D if possible or at least make it look less crappy but honestly I don't mind that as long as game offers interesting sex which is what sex games should be about after all.

Game has pregnancy but right now is not very fleshed out, I personally didn't manage to knock up any girl yet and have not came across any pregnant ones (I'll just mention that since the game has no males on island no girls should be just generated randomly pregnant unless the dev plans some kind of pregnancy with monsters but so far game has none except for some animals that you kill)

Graphics (3D ones) are bit basic but still look nice thanks to unusual art style.

Game has some bugs related to camera and on one occassion I got hands to not positions themselves correctly during animation, the UI also tends to get buggy.

Game is story driven but I do hope that it also offers more things to do outside of quests, like maybe some side quests that involve breaking specific girls and maybe make the breaking sometimes more challenging or easier (girls that like or hate sex, different preferences) and also maybe add characters you can simply romance and fucking without the whole breaking aspect, wouldn't mind also some kind of camp building mechanics (adding mroe cages for slaves, offering them to other people for coins as you corrupt whole island and make everyone want to fuck each other all the time) and adding male characters so that it's not like you're the only dude on the island (maybe make them bosses to fight and then as a reward get to fuck their wifes, possibilities are endless if you make a game about breaking/slaves and r***)
  15. 2.00 star(s)

thomthehound

I have no idea why this game is so highly rated. It is AWFUL. The graphics are... meh, the gameplay is practically non-existent, the sex is boring, and the grammar is bad (they lost me at "should of" instead of "should've", which indicates a native English speaker who simply cannot think as opposed to somebody learning it as a second language).
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Elven_D

Holy shit I cannot begin to describe how amazing this game is.

I don't know what it is, but there's something about slapping tits and seeing the marks afterwards that invokes a primal response out of me.

Granted the storyline content is short, I wait with anticipation for the next part of the story to be released.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

DemiTape

Overall the game is growing and is pretty good looking so far. I only played a little bit of it and there isn’t much in terms of content at the moment, but I think this will pan out pretty good in the future.

To the developer though I will say this. As much as people would love to see your future content and updates to your game. DON'T OVERWORK YOURSELF. So many developers and artists get stressed and burned out and need to realize they have a life as well and are aloud to give themselves a break. Take care of yourself.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

mrttao

v0.06

wow this game is buggy as hell
    1. no save functionality. game autosaves on exit and only allows 1 load slot slot. which is stupid for a game this buggy, this early in dev, this difficult to get right (1 dev on unity)
    2. I am told to capture a woman. go explore.... go right, go up, fall off the map. walk back unto the map, go right, go down. see enemies
    3. defeat enemy. "you have 0 captives". click capture "you capture her and take her to base"... i am still there. click on her again "you have 3 captives", capture her a second time "you capture her and take her to base"... i am still here... manually retreat to base.
    4. base has 2 captives. don't know what the deal was with 3
    5. I think i need to break her? no explanation on how it works. confusing UI
    6. managed to get bound sex missionary... it thinks MC is in but actually he is humping the air. stress level does not end the session at 100% stress so i can just keep on going until all stats are at max.
    7. mindbreak requires clicking just the right pixel on the mindbreak button to work
    8. impregnated on first creampie... subsequent creampies do not impregnate. make sense... but it is subsequent creampies for all women not just the first one.
    9. after MB offered to make adjustment to girl mode. could not change it from default mindbreak. ended session.
    10. took MB girl to goddess and gave her. went back to remaining girl. started session. tried to do it properly via the mind functionality, it said something about masturbate. check mind... oh, she is already mindbroken. but also not. some things think she is some don't due to game not being able to track more than 1 slave. Her reactions show she isn't mind broken, but the mind GUI shows the mindbroken menu instead of the normal menu.
    11. I can't exit... try mind breaking her again. well it lets me re-mindbreak her. I can just keep on doing it but it still won't let me out or change her reactions. quit the game because i am stuck
    12. multiple of the positions I tried were completely bugged. like the girl was a 90 degree angle to what she should be and was thus clipping through my torso

so... 10 minutes into the game on v0.06 and I gave up.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

zbunk

this game is a fucking fever dream, just for the concept alone i'd give it 5 stars but there's much more to this game than meets the eye. i don't think you can describe this game without hitting a character limit or some shit, just play it for yourself it's quite an experience.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

cptJudgeFudge

I am honestly a little surprised the game looks great and its coded well. small bugs here and there but has the making of a really good game. Current it feels to be heading a good direction and I hope it continues to get popular and updated regularly.