Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Hello,

Is the current content end with after bring Merrill to the goddess?
Afterwards, a village with a store should open, where you can go and chat with the saleswoman. Temporarily there is no more quest content, but there is access to the forest, where you can catch girls and goblins and, through some actions, turn them into fanatics.

Freakyside23

Feb 27, 2024
So I downloaded the game. but how do I add someone else's save? It doesn't make a folder in AppData. Is there certain steps or locations for me to make it read a save file?

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
The saves for this game are located in C:/Users/user/AppData/LocalLow/ForlorFaun/IslanDeity
Folders "ForlorFaun" and "IslanDeity" game will create itself as soon as you start a new game and play a little.

Last edited:

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
It wll be more traffic once the new version drop, my friend.
No doubt. By the way, am I the only one who noticed that in version 0.362 (which seems to be available here, regardless of who placed it here), achieving complete obedience occurs much faster (I won’t even ask, did Faun do this on purpose or is it another flaw)?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
No doubt. By the way, am I the only one who noticed that in version 0.362 (which seems to be available here, regardless of who placed it here), achieving complete obedience occurs much faster (I won’t even ask, did Faun do this on purpose or is it another flaw)?
That´s probably because you know how the hunt the hearts in the minigame (game vibrating heart increase the obedience faster).
Which could be an issue for the captured girls in your tent, because it´s more difficult to get other traits thenn breeder and fanatic if you obey them like always.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
That´s probably because you know how the hunt the hearts in the minigame (game vibrating heart increase the obedience faster).
Which could be an issue for the captured girls in your tent, because it´s more difficult to get other traits thenn breeder and fanatic if you obey them like always.
I think you are right. Well, let's continue.

Reactions: Balial42
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes