Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
I decided to remove a couple of girls. After the second deletion the game froze, so I went to the desktop. I don’t know yet what this is connected with, maybe I shouldn’t have removed them so quickly...

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Its a bug that's been plaguing me for a while, I don't know which personality it is tied to but I can't seem to figure out exactly where it happens.

If anyone finds out the personality, or at what conversation line it occurs, please let me know!

A new update in 2-3 days!
Welcome to the wonderful world of unit testing

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
how do i increase will ,for becoming mistress
" During oral sex in willing type, the mind scale on the right side begins to fill. And this scale is apparently responsible for will. True, receiving will is not displayed anywhere, so I filled the scale 5 times and I got +5 will ( will recuired for mistress only, i think). In maximum intensity mind scale fills faster."

Reactions: torrr

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
anyone know which resolution it work best at as i kep having ui issues relaoted to resolution and ui scaling not matching up

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
how do you leave the farm dungeon?
Do you mean the jungle? Walk along them until you find the exit (and it is there and looks the same as the entrance). If you want to go from there to the camp, return to the starting meadow and standing in the center, click on the compass

boilerman

Jul 11, 2020
Do you mean the jungle? Walk along them until you find the exit (and it is there and looks the same as the entrance)
No its for the new quest chain where you go into the jungle to find the relic, which is the farm dungeon. Once I find the relic pieces, Im stuck and cant figure out how to leave

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
No its for the new quest chain where you go into the jungle to find the relic, which is the farm dungeon. Once I find the relic pieces, Im stuck and cant figure out how to leave
I don’t remember how I got the first part of the relic, but with the second, as soon as you take it, the fight with the spiders and their boss will begin. The main thing there is to try to kill the red spiders first; they shoot webs, which can make your movement impossible (especially if this happens at the end of the round, there will be nothing to destroy the webs). Once you kill everyone, the door will open on its own and allow you to leave.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Farm dungeon:
- First spider encounter, Gertrude will stay at the place
- The is a heart in vines, kill all spiders and click the heart again in order to find another room (wall will open up)
- Search the rooms for the boss fight, use space key when webbed to free yourself
- Find the room with the chest, open with minigame and collect the relict
- You hear a scream an search for Gertrude
- You found Gertrude in vines and try to help her out -> BJ scene is following with an possible "game over" or I didn´t figure it out yet how to proceed after that.
Note: the direction of the steps could vary (it´s late and my head doesn´t work well at this time). ;)

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I don’t remember how I got the first part of the relic, but with the second, as soon as you take it, the fight with the spiders and their boss will begin. The main thing there is to try to kill the red spiders first; they shoot webs, which can make your movement impossible (especially if this happens at the end of the round, there will be nothing to destroy the webs). Once you kill everyone, the door will open on its own and allow you to leave.
Try to hit spacekey for rolling to release yourself from the webs. ;)

Reactions: Steven Dow

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Farm dungeon:
- First spider encounter, Gertrude will stay at the place
- The is a heart in vines, kill all spiders and click the heart again in order to find another room (wall will open up)
- Search the rooms for the boss fight, use space key when webbed to free yourself
- Find the room with the chest, open with minigame and collect the relict
- You hear a scream an search for Gertrude
- You found Gertrude in vines and try to help her out -> BJ scene is following with an possible "game over" or I didn´t figure it out yet how to proceed after that.
Note: the direction of the steps could vary (it´s late and my head doesn´t work well at this time). ;)
To understand whether there is a game over or not (and there are dialogue options), you need to go through the quest again.

By the way, about hairstyles. Trade in the store does not work. I click on “let’s trade” - and nothing.

Try to hit spacekey for rolling to release yourself from the webs.
Yep. My head doesn't work too :D

Jinneko

Mar 24, 2020
I have find the chest and didn't see any Gertrude part, the vine block the way and can't open it, there is no other way out and every time I comeback to the chest I get 1 copy of the relic.

Reactions: torrr
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes