lowan

Jun 2, 2017
I don't really get how to trigger "manifestation" like mind lust etc.
Some dialogue trigger "mind"
When doing h scenes with low devotion the girls gets "void"
Can't figure the right way to get "love" and "calm"
And I don't even know if it has any real impacts on girls.
Can't figure if you can free them at some point too.
A lot of questions lol but amazing game

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
I don't really get how to trigger "manifestation" like mind lust etc.
Some dialogue trigger "mind"
When doing h scenes with low devotion the girls gets "void"
Can't figure the right way to get "love" and "calm"
And I don't even know if it has any real impacts on girls.
Can't figure if you can free them at some point too.
A lot of questions lol but amazing game
Love- kisses, calm- massage ( obtained in a guest tents), mind - will ( obtained through oral sex )

If you click on the brain icon at the top right, then click on the mask icon, you can see who you can turn a girl into and what is needed for this.

lowan

Jun 2, 2017
Love- kisses, calm- massage ( obtained in a guest tents), mind - will ( obtained through oral sex )

If you click on the brain icon at the top right, then click on the mask icon, you can see who you can turn a girl into and what is needed for this.
I can massage, kiss girls that ARE in the tents (with recruiting them in the forest) but the one you capture I can't figure it out. thanks for the information anyway.
Do you know if you can free them ?

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
I can massage, kiss girls that ARE in the tents (with recruiting them in the forest) but the one you capture I can't figure it out. thanks for the information anyway.
Well, from those in the guest tents you can make a Mistress, from some (aggressive) recruits you can make a Babydoll. Girls captured in the forest can be made into fanatics. From goblin females ( You can find them in the jungle and fight them ) you can make fanatics ant breeders...
Free them? How is that? They can be removed from the list of all captured (press delete and they dissapears), they can be transferred from the dungeon to Merrill’s room, where the number and variety of sexual positions will be more.

More. In the guest tents and in Merrill's room, some sexual activities are different

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Girls you captured are only possible to go for "fanatic". You can also use the fruits (meals) in alchemy to trigger more love gain and stuff. If you are lucky enough to get some slime drops, the effect is higher.
For example: 3x plump = 60% fat gain. Use the meal resulting out of this and use it 3x with the slime to get 100%.
Don't worry about the counter (for fruits), this is still broken. But meals you gave them are gone once used.

There are also some effects when you brew some food. Instant, slow and at climax (with gives a nice cumflation effect when you use weight gain at climax. ;)

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Well, from those in the guest tents you can make a Mistress, from some (aggressive) recruits you can make a Babydoll. Girls captured in the forest can be made into fanatics. From goblin females ( You can find them in the jungle and fight them ) you can make fanatics ant breeders...
Free them? How is that? They can be removed from the list of all captured (press delete and they dissapears), they can be transferred from the dungeon to Merrill’s room, where the number and variety of sexual positions will be more
I think he means, If you can remove their handcuffs? Yes, once they got the full corruption. Just press the handcuff icon on the top left corner to "free" them.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Where do i find the "guest tents" ?
As soon as you recruit girls (not capture, but recruit, invite to your settlement), then guest tents will appear. If there are already girls, each one has a list where she located (dungeon, Merrill’s room, guest tents)
If the question arises, where to look for girls to recruit them, the answer is - in the jungle, walking through the rooms you can find a fireplace and one girl near the fireplace, with whom a dialogue function is possible

Reactions: 1100110011pm

DarkDelights

Apr 19, 2018
Absolutely love the new alchemy system. It's a super addition and the new personality mistress is very spicy :)

Not sure about new combat, feels a bit akward only being able to attack in 4 directions but it might be a get-used-to-it situation.

Apr 12, 2023
Ran into a problem where I have unlocked mistress but no mistress-related cosmetics show up. Anyone else having the same problem?

Edit: It unlocks when you unlock babydoll

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes