Ouroboros2001

Jul 5, 2021
Any idea how to make a bed kinda sad to say but I have no clue my crafting page is empty and the only location I see (base camp) that lets me explore says I need to make a bed.

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
the one thing I think this game could use for it's combat a dedicated key for attacking. I play on my laptop with no mouse and the navigation and combat would more comfortable if I could just press Q for attack rather then right click

Reactions: ForlornFaun

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Really nice early game version.

I wonder if you will have the option in the end game for some choices how to handle the island goddess. Like option 1 you become her admiring sub, option 2 you try to take away her god powers replacing her becoming the islands deity instead, option 3 some kind of happy ending where you both become gods and lovers etc..

Reactions: Nonyatool

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Fat assed chicks , mind break ... amazing doggy positions ?

How does this not HAVE BUTT SEX !?

Either way , love them game !
I agree, also slapping those fat cheeks would be a welcome addition. Anyway as of right now (0.32a) there is no point in sacrificing the girls so might as well play around with archetypes. Are there any visual changes to the arhetypes, cos i didn't notice anything between lover, masochist or normal broken mind. Of course i maxxed the stats needed for each state to be sure, but if there is only 45 or 75 point strict requirement then please tell me so.

Some usefull hints:
Willpower gain by masturbation, loss by blowjob and slapping tits/face.
Comfort gain by spamclicking vagina, loss by slapping tits/face.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Seems like everyone else managed to get it, but I can't: how do you do anything in this game? It tells me to build a bed, but I have no resources and I have no idea how to gather them.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Seems like everyone else managed to get it, but I can't: how do you do anything in this game? It tells me to build a bed, but I have no resources and I have no idea how to gather them.

It's my bad, when I get around to updating the exploration, I'll make a way better tutorial.

You go into the local map and then interact with trees and grass by pressing E or middle mouse button.
-To move you press and hold the Left mouse button.
-To attack you press Right mouse button.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
It's my bad, when I get around to updating the exploration, I'll make a way better tutorial.

You go into the local map and then interact with trees and grass by pressing E or middle mouse button.
-To move you press and hold the Left mouse button.
-To attack you press Right mouse button.
Ooooh got it now, was trying with RMB because it made the axe swing. Made sense to cut trees by swinging axe... Thanks!

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
bro wtf i had to make a goat cry to play this bro

seems fairly broken. i got stuck in the clothing/appearence menu, with the only other option being 'thrall' which did nothing. opening pause menu just led me to one that doesnt respond to anything at all. i also have no idea how to raise anything but stress since it almost instantly broke the moment i did anything but navigate convos
on that note, the convos are insanely slow paced. there's a massive delay before you can move forward in them and it feels unresponsive.

Last edited:

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
I have clipping issue, with black shapes flashing like 10 times a sec, I started at the beginning after talking to the flight intendant.

SPOILER: A few screens of black areas

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not gamebreaking, but fairly boring to watch.

EDIT : It really become awful in àother scenes

SPOILER: More clipping

v0.04a havn't fixe anything .

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
I have clipping issue, with black shapes flashing like 10 times a sec, I started at the beginning after talking to the flight intendant.

SPOILER: A few screens of black areas

It's not gamebreaking, but fairly boring to watch.

EDIT : It really become awful in àother scenes

SPOILER: More clipping

v0.04a havn't fixe anything .

Hey sorry about this, I'm working on a fix for this with some others, trying to figure what the cause is.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes