• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py It Was Raining That Night - TheTeam's Multi Mod [0.3] [Deafpervs]

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018

Updated: 2020/11/20
Game/Creator: /
Modders: - - -
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: 0.1
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game It Was Raining That Night! - Credit: AdanCG95
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable. - Credit: Sir Leon
  • A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize your stats. - Credit: OscarSix
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes. - COMING SOON
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
Android:

Patreon's:
update please

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
WT part of the mod seems to work, but once i enter stat-cheating i get this error:
1651387287630.png

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Mod is messed up, can't access mod options(see post above) and choices are not good. Choosing lexi route but still getting both routes as if i choose the option to do both.

Hell-Fire

Nov 9, 2021
AdanGC Mods The Team I get this error in the gallery:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mod_additions/mod_gallery.rpy", line 42, in execute
    screen sceneGalleryMenu():
  File "game/mod_additions/mod_gallery.rpy", line 47, in execute
    fixed:
Exception: Style u'modFixed' does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\ItWasRainingThatNight-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\ItWasRainingThatNight-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\ItWasRainingThatNight-0.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\ItWasRainingThatNight-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\ItWasRainingThatNight-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\ItWasRainingThatNight-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\ItWasRainingThatNight-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "E:\ItWasRainingThatNight-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\ItWasRainingThatNight-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\ItWasRainingThatNight-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\ItWasRainingThatNight-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/mod_additions/mod_gallery.rpy", line 47, in execute
    fixed:
  File "E:\ItWasRainingThatNight-0.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 524, in __init__
    self._clipping = self.style.clipping
  File "gen/styleclass.pxi", line 189, in renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style.clipping.__get__
  File "style.pyx", line 493, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get
  File "style.pyx", line 679, in renpy.style.build_style
  File "style.pyx", line 142, in renpy.style.get_full_style
  File "style.pyx", line 83, in renpy.style.get_style
Exception: Style u'modFixed' does not exist.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
It Was Raining That Night 0.3
Wed May 04 08:23:05 2022

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
yes i see that too Oscar Six is working to fix that be patients when we have the fixed version he or i will going to update a new fixed version of the mod.

Thanks.
Do you know when the fixed mod will be here?

Last edited:

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Mod Updated at last just my part of the mod im still waiting oscar six to answer me hope he fix all the problems with his part of the mod enjoy..

Edit: I did some last minutes changes in the last script xD sorry but download the wt mod again xD

Last edited: