Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py It Was Raining That Night - TheTeam's Multi Mod [0.3] [Deafpervs]

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018

Updated: 2022/04/30
Game/Creator: It Was Raining That Night /
Modders: - -
Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: 0.3
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game It Was Raining That Night! - Credit: AdanGC Mods
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable. - Credit: OscarSix
  • A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize your stats. - Credit: OscarSix
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Download:
Android: MEGA (Need update to version 0.3)
Patreon's:

View attachment 1785661
0.5?

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Mod Updated at last just my part of the mod oscarsix still didn't answer me he is MIA since the last update.
Thanks for the mod, I've reported it to hopefully have the first post updated in case you or someone else haven't done it already, because... well it's like 2 updates without first post updates so that was weirding me out, I had to do something.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Mod Updated at last just my part of the mod oscarsix still didn't answer me he is MIA since the last update.
It seems there are some duplications of the script with your mod. I have verified that the duplications are not present in the vanilla.

Jul 13, 2018
hmm the mod is showing scenes that shouldn't show depending on your decisions. For example , i rejected Analia but the mod shows both the scenes as if i didn't reject her and if i rejected her as well.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020

Updated: 2022/04/30
Game/Creator: It Was Raining That Night /
Modders: - -
Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: 0.3
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game It Was Raining That Night! - Credit: AdanGC Mods
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable. - Credit: OscarSix
  • A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize your stats. - Credit: OscarSix
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
Installation:

Download:
Android: MEGA (Need update to version 0.3)
Patreon's:

View attachment 1785661
pls update mod v0.5, tks

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
hmm the mod is showing scenes that shouldn't show depending on your decisions. For example , i rejected Analia but the mod shows both the scenes as if i didn't reject her and if i rejected her as well.
Yeah im making this mod like a harem mod so you can see all the scenes in one playtrough but if you dont want that Just tell me and im going to make another mod without the changes to see all the scenes.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Yeah im making this mod like a harem mod so you can see all the scenes in one playtrough but if you dont want that Just tell me and im going to make another mod without the changes to see all the scenes.
OK. That is what you were doing. I wasn't aware. Usually, in the games I've been playing, there is a menu option you need to select to see all that.

Edit: ...which I'd prefer.

Last edited:

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
Dunno both files (the link and the one uploaded) automatically crashed the app as soon as I launched it. Not sure what was the problem. :D
there is a link to the 0.5 version on page 3. it's not in the main post because it was updated by a different user who can't change the first post.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Is a walkthrough mod needed for this game? TO be more specific, how likely is it to get cut out of paths if you aren't using a mod? I don't want to see the scenes of the people I don't want, but the mod seems to force it

"Yeah im making this mod like a harem mod so you can see all the scenes in one playtrough but if you dont want that Just tell me and im going to make another mod without the changes to see all the scenes.

deadremix

Jul 30, 2022
was wondering why my choices just showed both. if you can please add the option of not forcefully displaying all scenes.