Video Itadaki! Seieki [Pashmina]

gonomon

Donor
Dec 25, 2018
VJ008614_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Vampires have to consume fluids of humans, however that fluid can be any fluid which is created by human body.
So this vampire girl does not like blood much, then starts to drink another "fluid".​

Updated: 2019-11-21
Developer/Publisher: Pashmina
Censorship: No
Language: English (Sub, Dub), Japanese (Dub)
Resolution: 1920x1080
Length: 4m43s / 22m50s
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

Itadaki! Seieki - Special .mkv.jpg Itadaki! Seieki.mkv.jpg

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I swear I've seen a second episode for this hentai, but then it disappeared.
Just like a lot of uncensored versions of a lot of other hentais...

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Kinda the perfect hentai the girls is cute funny and sexy also she is on a mission to collect sperm should be a ero game about her if i ever learn how to do rpgmaker games i make a game about her

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I swear I've seen a second episode for this hentai, but then it disappeared.
Just like a lot of uncensored versions of a lot of other hentais...
It was just a bonus scene where the girl transformed herself with cat ears and a tail and has sex with the boy.

This badly needs a sequel there is so much more content from the manga that they can make into hentai movies.

Here's a copy if anyone wants it. Open the file with a comic book reader app OR open it with 7zip/winrar and extract the images.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
It was just a bonus scene where the girl transformed herself with cat ears and a tail and has sex with the boy.

This badly needs a sequel there is so much more content from the manga that they can make into hentai movies.

Here's a copy if anyone wants it. Open the file with a comic book reader app OR open it with 7zip/winrar and extract the images.

No, I saw that one.
It's even in the ending of the first, though it's also shown separately, which is kinda weird.
Also yeah, this definitely needs a sequel.
Even the ending of just the hentai says there'd be more content, like maybe something with the mother, or at least some scenes with the boy & girl at her mothers place.
Though to my knowledge, that never happens in the doujin either (I've already read it, it's just been a while).