Unity - Completed - ITAPUNK: Fragments [v1] [Dana's Demons]

1. 1.00 star(s)

sirdrak3

sorry bu8t this game is not good, from the controls to the scenes it leaves too much to be desired especially for a ''completed'' game.
    If the scenes would cycle it could be better but as a whole package it seems lacking. the concept seems good enough
  2. 1.00 star(s)

looped1234

when u join the game the controls are hard to figure out and some times you will be stuck just wondering what to do after doing something. the level structure is weird bc u can just skip most enemies and go to the scenes but even then the scenes are not even worth it since you are zoomed out and can barley see what is going on. not worth the download bc gameplay and scenes are disappointing
  3. 2.00 star(s)

darkwizard1940

I always hate to say that something sucks, but this game does.
    i've seen much games in v1 games, pre alpha etc. and usually there is always something that give some promise that tells specific project has potential, sadly not much in this game. Maybe envirometal is something promising, but it's something that rarely promise a success i think
    Basic thing, cotrols is so weird, you learn buttons in shooter, how to switch weapon, reload and so on. More surprising, there is controler support. Enemies shoot to you far from your seesight, shooting is somehow awfull. Gameplay has much problems, but not as much as our favourite main course.
    Sex scenes are... present? And that' all i think. There are full 3d models without free camera,. Animations it self are quite dull, but this happend. You can't tell models details, because camera is far far away but they looks like quite well made.
    It's cool that someone is trying to do a game, but looks like he didn't play much games from this site
    Best wishes to creators anyway