1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Npyu17.png

Overview:
The year is 2061. Rita was one of the many artificial humans created by the LAX-o corporation, called Elahes. They were treated as an object and their main purpose were to please men. They were tortured and abused, but they found love and passion among each other although they were not allowed to. Rita managed to escape and promised to come back and take revenge. LAX-o iron fist, called The Black Jackets tried to capture her and delete her memory. And they were succeeded, but it was only after she came back to LAX-o and killed many of them.
This game takes place after her capture and is about what's left of her memory about the revenge day against The Black Jackets and far back from that day, memories of her lovers...
Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-25
Release Date: 2022-10-24
Developer: Dana's Demons
Censored: No
Version: Version 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Download
Win:
- - - - -

TJ6wsd.png LpTY7u.png feDpJJ.png AfYf+m.png 2kqfQM.png r1O6sv.png u2wGeB.png WIMkJp.gif d6U4zM.gif

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Checking for furries :cry:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
A [Completed] game with "futa/trans" tag, that has no "vaginal sex" or "pregnancy".
Whoever the dev is, king, they're on my kill list, to put it mildly.
Welp thats on me forgot to add that one, you can literally see it in the 6 screen shot :ROFLMAO:
BaasB Can you add the Vaginal sex tag?

Reactions: BaasB

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
So basic premise is more or less cribbing the "Moonlight Rambler" episode of Sonoda's Bubblegum Crisis but without all the cool warbots and powered armour hijinks (and rather arbitrary robo-vampire sidenotes but it's not like GENOM's bot design philosophy ever made much sense anyway).

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Staring at that sex scene GIF make me question if I am having a Cyberpsychosis meltdown myself. :HideThePain:

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes