VN Ren'Py Abandoned It's Her [Demo] [Yalo]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
not even been able to find a Patreon/SS/anything even related to the name of the dev.
I didn't find anything about that dev
I follow an Indie Developer on Itch named ; she's a solid Pixel artist (the reason I like her work) and have a good amount of projects published there.
there's also , a small development company from Vietnam (I believe) that has been on the market for a while.
the only — a solitary indie developer — hasn't been active for some years.

yet, to my knowledge, none of them publicly develop sex-oriented games

hope this helps.

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
I just hope YALO doesn't turn to YOLO then forgets and abandons it.

EDIT:
Even if you select english ,there are still sentences in spanish,
and jejeje instead hehehe :giggle:

Last edited:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
There is a graphics rendering issue like in frame 4 where it's blurry and grainy.
Please fix this issue for future update.
Best wishes.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
The translation is HORRIBLE. Even the Spanish needs many corrections. Feels typed by a child on the first years of school.

The "story" so far is rather passable, it feels like a "chosen one" type of fantasy, with little connections to any form of plausibility.

The grainy images and the rather amateurish writing don't inspire much trust in the continuation. Also, the abrupt end without a "End of Content" screen, precludes saving the progress. So, if another update happens, the initial painfully badly written start must be played again.

No, I don't recommend this at this stage.

Reactions: omniquad

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
IT’S HER [v1.0 BETA] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 124mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
It's...a mess? Ok, I get that this is in the early stages, but wow, does it need work. I suggest finding someone for whom English is a language they actually understand and speak. Google Translate is not your friend here.

And maybe find a decent writer to begin with. The plot is very...no, it's just plain missing.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
That's cool.
I made corrections to the script, so it played better. Did he say he was going to join here?
No, he didn't say anything about that, but I will ask him.. All I know is that there will be an update soon and a correction or something in the game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Yacis

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Hello everyone
I am the developer of IT'S HER
This Thread is a copy of one that I just published, it was taken down for being a supposed replica
Previously in my profile I published the BETA version where this user used it to create this thread
I will be launching actuations here and on my patreon about IT'HER

---

Hola a todos
Soy el desarrollador de IT'S HER
Este Hilo es una copia de uno que acabo de publicar,lo bajaron por ser una supuesta replica
Anteriormente en mi perfil publique la version BETA donde este usuraio lo uso para crear este hilo
Estare lanzando acutilizaciones aqui y en mi patreon sobre IT´HER

Reactions: anonimo1

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Hello everyone
I am the developer of IT'S HER
This Thread is a copy of one that I just published, it was taken down for being a supposed replica
Previously in my profile I published the BETA version where this user used it to create this thread
I will be launching actuations here and on my patreon about IT'HER

---

Hola a todos
Soy el desarrollador de IT'S HER
Este Hilo es una copia de uno que acabo de publicar,lo bajaron por ser una supuesta replica
Anteriormente en mi perfil publique la version BETA donde este usuraio lo uso para crear este hilo
Estare lanzando acutilizaciones aqui y en mi patreon sobre IT´HER
If you are the Developer of The game plz submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here :coffee:

Reactions: Ghost6boob9
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote