• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i liked the old Hanna simply cause she has that "needs a friend face"

the new Hanna seems too cheerful so it seems like a complete contrast. i would prefer the model is a new character all together since she's a side girl

just my opinion.

also as for the MC's family i'd be wary. one golden rule usually is to never let them be used by others. family members seem to have high expectations on them. as long as they're never dommed or penetrated by others(strap-on) you should be ok.

i think there was one game where a family member was just terrible it was the only game i never played the incest patch with.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
i liked the old Hanna simply cause she has that "needs a friend face"

the new Hanna seems too cheerful so it seems like a complete contrast. i would prefer the model is a new character all together since she's a side girl

just my opinion.

also as for the MC's family i'd be wary. one golden rule usually is to never let them be used by others. family members seem to have high expectations on them. as long as they're never dommed or penetrated by others(strap-on) you should be ok.

i think there was one game where a family member was just terrible it was the only game i never played the incest patch with.
hanna3.jpg
Don't bully her, she'll cum.

She's still going to be the shy quiet girl at the office, the cheerful stuff was just a throwaway gag about the updated model.

And for your other comment, just in case I have given people the wrong idea with some of my ranting, your family, Nat or any of the other main girls will only be getting dominated by others with the MC's explicit approval and/or participation. There will be some scenes with at least one of the side girls, the one who it's already happened to, getting dommed when the MC isn't involved at all but the MC is the star of the show and even if he's not completely in control of the situation he's the protagonist. As I said you'll be able to kind of play him as a passive observer but that would be the player's choice.

I know some people will end up complaining anyway and some people are going to get turned off of the game because of potential outcomes to decisions they have control over but there's nothing I can do about that. If I let you take the wheel of the car and say, "If you turn right, there's tacos and if you turn left there's pizza." and you end up turning left but complaining about how you hate pizza and wish there were tacos instead then I don't even know what to say.

But maybe you hate tacos, and you hate pizza. Maybe the fact that pizza even exists as a concept fills you with such rage that you cannot enjoy anything in life because of the constant nagging thought that someone out there might be eating pizza. If that's the case I'm sorry but there might be parts of my game that upset you and I hope one day you find peace.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
View attachment 3519201
Don't bully her, she'll cum.

She's still going to be the shy quiet girl at the office, the cheerful stuff was just a throwaway gag about the updated model.

And for your other comment, just in case I have given people the wrong idea with some of my ranting, your family, Nat or any of the other main girls will only be getting dominated by others with the MC's explicit approval and/or participation. There will be some scenes with at least one of the side girls, the one who it's already happened to, getting dommed when the MC isn't involved at all but the MC is the star of the show and even if he's not completely in control of the situation he's the protagonist. As I said you'll be able to kind of play him as a passive observer but that would be the player's choice.

I know some people will end up complaining anyway and some people are going to get turned off of the game because of potential outcomes to decisions they have control over but there's nothing I can do about that. If I let you take the wheel of the car and say, "If you turn right, there's tacos and if you turn left there's pizza." and you end up turning left but complaining about how you hate pizza and wish there were tacos instead then I don't even know what to say.

But maybe you hate tacos, and you hate pizza. Maybe the fact that pizza even exists as a concept fills you with such rage that you cannot enjoy anything in life because of the constant nagging thought that someone out there might be eating pizza. If that's the case I'm sorry but there might be parts of my game that upset you and I hope one day you find peace.
...what kind of pizza?:sneaky:

i guess some of my question was answered. but for now i'll wait till next update(y)

Reactions: DigiDec

Justaflynn

May 20, 2022
Random update-

I mentioned earlier that I was going to change the model for Hanna. I can't pretend like I was surprised by the extremely vocal and toxic outcry about the news, Hanna fandom has always had a dark side to it, but I've stuck to my guns and pushed through with the changes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hanna is a very minor character, I don't have much dedicated content planned for her, but the old model just looked too similar to some of the other characters. Hopefully you guys like the new model.

I also changed a much more important character.

This change wasn't because she looks similar to other characters but because I just didn't really like the old model. Early in development she was sort of just a background character who wasn't going to be a big part of the game but that changed as I worked out more of the details for the story. Unfortunately, inertia had sunk in and I didn't take the time to re-appraise the character design. I think this new one maintains the vibe of the old model but looks better and helps visually communicate some details about the character that you'll learn later in the story.

I'm stuck in front of the computer suffering through Daz load times while working on the revamp so I might end up posting some more teasers later just to help break up the monotony.

I think the changes to Hanna are great. I wasn't really interested in her before, but I'll probably pursue her now. Unfortunately, I feel the opposite about the changes to the mystery girl. Originally, I thought she was the second most attractive girl in your game (behind Nicole) and I was excited for the MC to meet her. She looked like the hot but crazy type girl that you know it's a terrible idea to sleep with, but you can't help it because she's so sexy. Here's the old (left) vs new (right) models side by side for anyone else wondering, so you don't have to jump between posts:

Mystery-Original.PNG Mystery-NewModel.PNG

In my opinion, the new model makes her look a little scarier, and less attractive to the point where I'm thinking twice about sticking my dick in crazy. Maybe that's what you're going for, though. I don't know if it's the dark raccoon-eye makeup, or if it's more that the the purple lipstick and eyebrows don't work as well with the darker skin tone. Could be that I just like my gothy/punky girls to be pale as shit, to the point where it looks like they never seen direct sunlight. Either way, personally, I think the old model is a lot hotter.

Maybe it'll look different in game with different lighting, but that's just my opinion since you asked for feedback. Again, I do like the new model for Hanna, though.

Reactions: Look-see

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
I think the changes to Hanna are great. I wasn't really interested in her before, but I'll probably pursue her now. Unfortunately, I feel the opposite about the changes to the mystery girl. Originally, I thought she was the second most attractive girl in your game (behind Nicole) and I was excited for the MC to meet her. She looked like the hot but crazy type girl that you know it's a terrible idea to sleep with, but you can't help it because she's so sexy. Here's the old (left) vs new (right) models side by side for anyone else wondering, so you don't have to jump between posts:

View attachment 3521032 View attachment 3521037

In my opinion, the new model makes her look a little scarier, and less attractive to the point where I'm thinking twice about sticking my dick in crazy. Maybe that's what you're going for, though. I don't know if it's the dark raccoon-eye makeup, or if it's more that the the purple lipstick and eyebrows don't work as well with the darker skin tone. Could be that I just like my gothy/punky girls to be pale as shit, to the point where it looks like they never seen direct sunlight. Either way, personally, I think the old model is a lot hotter.

Maybe it'll look different in game with different lighting, but that's just my opinion since you asked for feedback. Again, I do like the new model for Hanna, though.

I think part of the issue with the new design is that the hair doesn't fit as well. I left it the same as before in those renders because I haven't really settled on an alternative yet. As far as assets for Daz go, I think hair has the most inconsistent quality. The new shader that recently came out looks really good but there aren't a ton of options for it yet. I have some shader presets that I use to replace the default ones most of the time, but it can still be really hit or miss. And I am sorry you don't like the new one as much. The old one looked too young for her character and like I said I think making her a little more visually distinct will help communicate some things about her. I'll see if I can settle on a new hair color/style for her and post some new images.

It's nice that you mentioned goth/punk girls because it segues nicely to my progress update. I'm taking the opportunity to introduce a few more minor characters in the first part of the game. I don't want to overload the player with a bunch of faces at the very beginning of the game or give the impression that I'm holding out content to string them along but I also thing that just referencing some of these other characters makes the setting appear more complete. The alternative is I don't mention or show them for a few updates and then we have a "surprise visit" type scenario which I am sure has never occurred in any of these types of games.

Anyone who has worked with Daz is very aware of how painful the loading times can be. This means that sometimes it's faster for me to rebuild scenes by doing all the posing and camera setting instead of loading up every file just to swap out the character model. The upside is that it's given me the opportunity to do a little tweaking as I go.

*Some restrictions may apply

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
I'm finishing up the last renders for the reworked intro. Unless I'm jinxing myself by saying this I should have everything put together this weekend so if anyone is interested in doing some beta testing for me before I share it with the world please shoot me a message.

Some final previews-

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Totally jinxed myself. Ended up losing most of a day to power outages and the internet being down. The renders are finished though and I'm putting it all together right now, so I'll probably have it finished tonight.

Here's one last teaser- both the MC and his girlfriend stubbing their toe at the same time.

Sep 4, 2018
So just for clarification DigiDec, the sharing stuff/avoidable stuff etc. is just the mc sharing his girls/love interests with other girls would just be the lesbian stuff and not with other males?

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
So just for clarification, the sharing stuff/avoidable stuff etc. is just the mc sharing his girls/love interests with other girls is just lesbian stuff and not other males?
That's more or less the plan, although the lesbian stuff will involve dildos and strap-ons in some instances. There might end up being some scenes where the MC (or more accurately the player) chooses not to pursue a woman or passes her around but stuff like that isn't the focus of this game and again, it would only occur if the player clearly chooses it as an outcome.

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
im mostly confused from reading the thread but as someone who likes femdom/lezdom does this game feature a bunch of that content? thanks

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Like the first and last preview pics, the others kinda confuse me xD Gotta download to be sure I guess!

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
im mostly confused from reading the thread but as someone who likes femdom/lezdom does this game feature a bunch of that content? thanks
Sorry, that's not really going to be a big part of this game. There *might* end up being a couple scenes that end with the MC getting dominated a little by one of the girls and there will be plenty of scenes that involve girls domming other girls, typically with the MC also taking part, but if you're looking for a femdom centric game this isn't it.

There's not really anything juicy in the game right now but I swear on my GPU that I'm not going to make you wait 10 updates before you get a handy from either of your relatives.

If you generally look at what's in the game now as the MC walking/jogging towards a cliff the next update is going to turn into a run/sprint. The further out I talk about progression the less concrete I can be since it's still a WIP but probably somewhere in the 3rd or at the latest the 4th update the MC is just going to be in a total freefall.

And by cliff, I mean weird sex stuff.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Either way there won't be a significant amount of content featuring the MC getting dominated. But seeing everyone's reaction made me go back through the game to see if I accidentally gave off a bunch of femdom vibes, even if I suspect they were mostly just worried because of the tag, and I realized that the MC can come off kind of wimpy depending on how you read a lot the dialogue. It was my intention to show that the MC is out of his element/overwhelmed/uncomfortable with some of the stuff that happens at the beginning but not my intention to make him come across as a sniveling wuss.
Playing through 0.1 a few weeks ago and going purely off ~vibes~, my impression was that it was a lot of a passive MC being contrasted with women both more powerful and (more importantly) more dynamic than him, either outright threatening to kill him or else twirling their lady moustaches and laying sinister plans to use him in one way or another. Him accidentally building a virtual girlfriend sort of strengthened the impression that real life and meaningful action wasn't his forte.

Not enough to write him off as a complete waste, but enough that I had some concerns about where it'd go from here. I don't remember if I'd noticed the tag before playing though, so don't know if that influenced my impression.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes