RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
See? This is exactly what I'm talking about you guys.

Update's on hold for now, it's going to take me at least a week to decide on fonts for everyone. :LOL:

I do like the idea of maybe certain words or phrases getting different fonts. There's a scene near the very beginning of this next update and then some stuff with Nat where I think you guys will kind of see what I mean. First step is just readability though.
Ops don't kill me for the delays guys. Well. i'm sure everyone will enjoy a better game if it's done with care. But yes, while is nice touch - readability should take precedence

Reactions: DigiDec

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
:cautious::unsure::unsure::coffee::coffee::unsure::unsure::(:unsure::(:(...
Why try to hurt our eyes???? Some of us can't deal with such strain...
Idea is solid (yet will kinda steal time from the meaty matter).
Some fonts literally make the eyes burn...
On a more important side note.... MORE NESS PLEASE!!???

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
:cautious::unsure::unsure::coffee::coffee::unsure::unsure::(:unsure::(:(...
Why try to hurt our eyes???? Some of us can't deal with such strain...
Idea is solid (yet will kinda steal time from the meaty matter).
Some fonts literally make the eyes burn...
On a more important side note.... MORE NESS PLEASE!!???
Don't worry if I do something like that I'd keep things within reason. As I said, readability comes first. I only really started thinking about font colors and stuff because there are a of couple scenes involving 2 or 3 girls and the MC and I realized it wasn't always immediately clear who was speaking.

And the update isn't really on hold. I decided to add one additional scene, and I'm waiting on one more tester to finish up.

Unfortunately, there's not really much Ness content in this update. I'm a fan as well, but I had to give the other girls a little screen time.

Reactions: Buletti

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Don't worry if I do something like that I'd keep things within reason. As I said, readability comes first. I only really started thinking about font colors and stuff because there are a of couple scenes involving 2 or 3 girls and the MC and I realized it wasn't always immediately clear who was speaking.

And the update isn't really on hold. I decided to add one additional scene, and I'm waiting on one more tester to finish up.

Unfortunately, there's not really much Ness content in this update. I'm a fan as well, but I had to give the other girls a little screen time.
No issue whatsoever.... I believe in planting seeds for the future... Started rooting already I see...
Keep up the good depraved works!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are so far away and getting ahead of ourselves and way outta the whole plot for this game:
MC is reading The MAtrix and is consistently meeting impossible deadlines set by Ness(y the corporate monster) and crushing it in the bedroom as well. Would a consistent avid coder like MC or the sister who writes code like it was her favourite pass time loose themselves in quirky convoluted rainbow fonts and eye candy codes when they need to read and write as fast as breathing?
Don't worry if I do something like that I'd keep things within reason.
Seriously! Stop and think about what the characters are actually doing in this game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We know we have been hearing roumors of stoppages for some time now:
Warning past:
There's a pretty good stopping point coming up that is ultimately deciding how long this release will be ...
Warning present:
Dev decided to add one additional scene to finish up.
Warning future:
Update's on hold for now, it's going to take dev at least a week to decide on fonts for everyone.

when is the next episode is coming (does anybody knows)?

• Thinking Face

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
when is the next episode is coming (does anybody knows)?
I'm compiling/uploading everything right now, so if you're supporting me on SubStar you'll get it in an hour or so, public release will be in two weeks.

We know we have been hearing roumors of stoppages for some time now:
Warning past:
There's a pretty good stopping point coming up that is ultimately deciding how long this release will be ...
Warning present:
Dev decided to add one additional scene to finish up.
Warning future:
Update's on hold for now, it's going to take dev at least a week to decide on fonts for everyone.
I was joking about putting things on hold for the fonts, sorry if there was some confusion there.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Purely hypothetical, which of these looks sufficiently ork-y, while still recognizable as Ness, and most importantly, still hot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1 or 2 - we are talking about purely computer generated while in the head of Ness who is dreaming herself as this Orchess,
so the more polished the model is, the more it would would look to her as a better quality product for her own company to put out.
Purely hypothetical

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
1 or 2 - we are talking about purely computer generated while in the head of Ness who is dreaming herself as this Orchess,
so the more polished the model is, the more it would would look to her as a better quality product for her own company to put out.
Who says it's from Ness's sim...

2 or 3 I lean toward 3 because of the tusks.
Yeah, 2 is basically just a skin swap. Also, worth mentioning that I can meet somewhere in the middle of the different options.

Reactions: motseer
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes