DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Please no mo... No worries mate. Its only my personal prference that I not only find them ugly but also unpractical for fucking. As long as you don't stick it on Sin D, I am still your Fan
I had a mohawk when I was younger and can confirm that they are extremely inconvenient.

Reactions: Buletti

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I commiserate with y'all about how much money I've spent on hair assets, and you lay out fresh temptations for me?

I have the top one and considered it for Sara, but I want to keep her hair a little shorter. And I actually have one that's very similar to the last one and tried playing with it as a sort of hair-down option for a mohawk but couldn't really get the lengths to match well enough.

I like the hair in the screenshots you shared, and I might go for something like that for her sim appearance. I think I might have that exact hair asset as well.

I have a little bit of time before I have to make a final decision but I'll take some of everyone's suggestions and try to hone in on something. I'll probably come up with a few options and run a poll for my supporters to choose, even if it's just different hair colors.
LOL my bad. This is why usually you see the male MC always with the same shirt cause all the dev spend all the money on female hair and clothes asset.

You're on a good path... the game is fun

Reactions: DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
LOL my bad. This is why usually you see the male MC always with the same shirt cause all the dev spend all the money on female hair and clothes asset.

You're on a good path... the game is fun
I mean the other reason is that for every 1 male asset, or masculine-presenting in my case since I'm working with gen 9, there are about 20 female options. They've only just come out with a couple of different suit options in the past few months so our brave MC might finally get to wear something different. :LOL:

Some additional shorter hairstyle options and some examples of the different things I can do with that buzzcut/fade I've been pairing with some of other hairs - these I would try to pair with something like that topknot ponytail. Apologies to Buletti for including another mohawk. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
In a weird twist of events I actually like the mohawk the best of all the versions above :D

Maybe because it comes the closest to "conventional" female beauty standards and you at least have a good handful of hair to grab while taking her from behind...

In all seriousness. I think you are one of the best devs around here and I applaude your courage to actually engage with this Community!

Cheers to you!

• Red Heart

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I mean the other reason is that for every 1 male asset, or masculine-presenting in my case since I'm working with gen 9, there are about 20 female options. They've only just come out with a couple of different suit options in the past few months so our brave MC might finally get to wear something different. :LOL:

Some additional shorter hairstyle options and some examples of the different things I can do with that buzzcut/fade I've been pairing with some of other hairs - these I would try to pair with something like that topknot ponytail. Apologies to Buletti for including another mohawk. ;)

...green...shaved sides the best......

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
...green...shaved sides the best......
I kind of like the idea of using both of the options on the left-hand side as sort of "I just did my hair" vs "I just got my back blown out". Unfortunately, those specific assets use very different shaders so I can't really match the color/textures. I might have something similar enough to either one that I could use instead though.

• Hey there
Reactions: Buletti and Lerd0

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020

No. 3 with No. 2 colour

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023

3 would be my favourite, but all have an appeal.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Okay, last batch (probably)
Just playing with the idea of having a groomed vs ungroomed look for one haircut

I swear I'm also working on the actual game. :LOL:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

Erm, these are too "manly" hairdos.... which is not the look for Sara tbh. No sex appeal.
Maybe it would look better once you complete them but for now nope

Reactions: DigiDec and Buletti

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I really like the game. I think the models look nice, options are actually optional, and the story ain't bad. I like how all the Li's really look different and have different body types. I'm really intrigued in how the story progresses. The mom and mom of Ness are my favorites. Some double mommy action would be nice.

One thing that I want to say is for the futa sister and any other futa stuff. You haven't done anything with it yet so this isn't a complaint or a critism just that for a futa character I don't and probably other people don't mind that they're present as long as any futa on female and futa on male is completely optional. Like them being in the game is fine but I don't want them to be fucking Li's or us the player character without permission. That's the only thing I'm worried and worry about.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Erm, these are too "manly" hairdos.... which is not the look for Sara tbh. No sex appeal.
Maybe it would look better once you complete them but for now nope
One of the things I talked about over on Discord is that part of Sara's arc is, in addition to just turning into a pervert creep, how she has these conflicting feelings of idolizing and desiring the MC. So, she not only wants to be with him but there's also part of her that almost wants to be him and have everything he has. While I don't intend to go full tomboy with her, and I don't want to overlap too much with Ness, it would work well with her character to adopt a few sort of masculine or androgynous signifiers. Not saying that I'm going to go that direction with her but it's something I'm toying with while trying to settle on her updated look.

I really like the game. I think the models look nice, options are actually optional, and the story ain't bad. I like how all the Li's really look different and have different body types. I'm really intrigued in how the story progresses. The mom and mom of Ness are my favorites. Some double mommy action would be nice.

One thing that I want to say is for the futa sister and any other futa stuff. You haven't done anything with it yet so this isn't a complaint or a critism just that for a futa character I don't and probably other people don't mind that they're present as long as any futa on female and futa on male is completely optional. Like them being in the game is fine but I don't want them to be fucking Li's or us the player character without permission. That's the only thing I'm worried and worry about.
Thank you, seriously, I'm a slut for praise so I love hearing from people who've enjoyed the game.

I fully intend to keep things labeled and optional. If at any time in the future (or even with the current content) you feel that I didn't do a good job labeling something, then by all means let me know. It would probably just have been an oversight but regardless I'd go back in and at the very least reconsider how I handled something.

However!

Broadly speaking the MC (and in turn the player) will not be in control over how the women behave. So, while you won't really have to worry about anyone fucking your girls without your permission, the girls might be into some stuff that you are not into and there may not be an alternative scene for every hypothetical sex act. The reasons for this are that I'm a sadistic jerk who wants to make players suffer (joke), I don't want to have to create 30 alternates for every sex scene, and confronting/reconciling/rejecting sexual fantasies/taboos/deviancy is sort of a theme in this game.

I don't have the specifics yet but I can 99% guarantee that there will be at least 1 double mommy scene somewhere in the future. Now it might be a little too early to start previewing 0.4 since 0.3 hasn't gone public yet but I can share a couple of the bonus renders I just did (at least a couple from the ones my free subscribers got)

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
One of the things I talked about over on Discord is that part of Sara's arc is, in addition to just turning into a pervert creep, how she has these conflicting feelings of idolizing and desiring the MC. So, she not only wants to be with him but there's also part of her that almost wants to be him and have everything he has. While I don't intend to go full tomboy with her, and I don't want to overlap too much with Ness, it would work well with her character to adopt a few sort of masculine or androgynous signifiers. Not saying that I'm going to go that direction with her but it's something I'm toying with while trying to settle on her updated look.

Thank you, seriously, I'm a slut for praise so I love hearing from people who've enjoyed the game.

I fully intend to keep things labeled and optional. If at any time in the future (or even with the current content) you feel that I didn't do a good job labeling something, then by all means let me know. It would probably just have been an oversight but regardless I'd go back in and at the very least reconsider how I handled something.

However!

Broadly speaking the MC (and in turn the player) will not be in control over how the women behave. So, while you won't really have to worry about anyone fucking your girls without your permission, the girls might be into some stuff that you are not into and there may not be an alternative scene for every hypothetical sex act. The reasons for this are that I'm a sadistic jerk who wants to make players suffer (joke), I don't want to have to create 30 alternates for every sex scene, and confronting/reconciling/rejecting sexual fantasies/taboos/deviancy is sort of a theme in this game.

I don't have the specifics yet but I can 99% guarantee that there will be at least 1 double mommy scene somewhere in the future. Now it might be a little too early to start previewing 0.4 since 0.3 hasn't gone public yet but I can share a couple of the bonus renders I just did (at least a couple from the ones my free subscribers got)
Wicked. Glad to hear it. As long as stuff that I wouldn't be into is avoidable as in it doesn't happen if I don't want it to like sharing even between Li's, then I'm fine if there's no alternative scene. I would like it, but I understand making a scene for every acceptance and rejection would be a lot and just bog down progress.

Also that comment about Sara wanting what the MC has isn't gonna lead to any unavoidable scenes with her and other Li's is it. I'm not against it being a route but I wouldn't wanna be forced down it.

And hell yeah. Render looks nice. I wanna pin her down a go to town.

Last edited:

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Wicked. Glad to hear it. As long as stuff that I wouldn't be into is avoidable as in it doesn't happen if I don't want it to like sharing even between Li's, then I'm fine if there's no alternative scene. I would like it, but I understand making a scene for every acceptance and rejection would be a lot and just bog down progress.

Also that comment about Sara wanting what the MC has isn't gonna lead to any unavoidable scenes with her and other Li's is it. I'm not against it being a route but I wouldn't wanna be forced down it.

And hell yeah. Render looks nice. I wanna pin her down a go to town.
I sort of talked about this a little bit in a way earlier post but it is worth restating and expounding on a little bit. I'll use a hypothetical scenario involving the MC, Mol, and Sara to just illustrate how I generally plan on handling things. For this dynamic there are basically 4 possible scenarios. MC is fucking both of them already (By), MC is fucking neither of them (Bn), MC is fucking Mol but not Sara (MySn), and MC is fucking Sara but not Mol (MnSy). Scene set up would be MC gets home from work and has just walked through the front door. Since by this point the MC would have had the option to start fucking either of the girls I am going to be making the assumption that if you aren't fucking one of them it is because you are uninterested in doing so and therefore have relinquished any claims on that pussy.

If (By) you'll come home to find them fooling around with each other, they were waiting for you to come home so they could both fuck you but got impatient and started without you. Start threesome.

If (Bn) you'll come home to find Sara trying to fuck Mol, possibly succeeding. You won't have to watch, maybe you get mad at them, call them disgusting perverts, cover your eyes, run to your room where you lock the door and put on loud music so you don't have to hear anything.

If (MySn) it would just be Mol waiting for you. Sara will ask/try to join in, this will give the player another onramp towards Sara's content but if you tell her to kick rocks she will.

If (MnSy) since you've given up all legal claims to Mol's pussy you'll come home to find Sara fucking Mol. Sara was waiting for you but got impatient so she's using her bimbo slut Mom to pass the time. This offers another onramp towards Mol's content but if you make her leave, she will.

Now, that's all hypothetical so don't get too hung up on specifics but that's more or less how I would handle things. If you give a girl access to the other girls it will sort of be a permanent pass but I'd mostly handle it on a girl-to-girl basis, so if you share a girl with Ness that might lead to some scenes/implied scenes where Ness is fucking that girl but it won't automatically give Ness access to every girl. If you decline a relationship with a girl, she's sort of fair game at that point. That doesn't guarantee they'd end up with anyone else, but there'd be no reason for anyone to ask the MC's permission at that point so they won't.

And if you're turning down girls they might keep trying. Something sort of in line with this would be where Nat is going. On Discord I described her as becoming "assertively submissive". She is going to insist on the MC being dominant with her, and with other women. Even if you turn down every girl she throws at you, or every threesome she proposes, she's going to keep trying. Sometimes aggressively so.

There's probably some edge case stuff that I didn't touch on but hopefully this gives everyone a solid idea, and ample warning, of what to expect moving forward.

Reactions: Buletti
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes