• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Itsu made mo Musuko no Mama ja Irarenai! 6 [Final] [ANIM Mother & Wife]

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
FUCK YES ANOTHER ITSU MAMA SERIES TRANSLATED Thank you so much TL!

I can read jap but it takes really long to finish and eng just makes it faster !

Reactions: slashslayer

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Wow, mosaic censorship is more popular than double penetration, big dicks, pussy licking and stomach deformation! I wonder how they fulfil that peculiar fantasy in real life. Do you have to wear pixelating glasses or does your partner simply sprinkle their genitals with sticky square confetti?
The point you seem to be suggesting here - that this might not be an accurate gauge of popularity among the audience - is certainly fair. Obviously the mosaic tag is so well-represented because some form of censorship is legally required in Japan, with uncensored works the result of either creators skirting the law or fan-edits. Again, this is only measuring "popularity" by number of works bearing a tag, not audience engagement with said works, so it's possible that, for whatever reason, momcest is something hentai creators are really into but readers could take or leave. (Also worth noting that, while the original question was about mother-son, the tag on nhentai also encompasses mother-daughter yuri works, and it's probably possible to figure out the ratio with a little more work, but I don't care that much. :p )

View attachment 1875625
Lmao the dialogue in this game. Had to do a double-take to make sure I wasn't hallucinating :LOL:
I'm all for translators bending the literal meaning to better convey the intended connotation of a line (e.g. Viz' much more evocative "Golden Age of Piracy" vs Funimation's more technically accurate "Great Pirate Era" in their respective One Piece translations), but this seems to be taking that waaaaaay too far. Unless it really does say that in the Japanese, in which case... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: slashslayer

capu2

May 15, 2018
The point you seem to be suggesting here - that this might not be an accurate gauge of popularity among the audience - is certainly fair. Obviously the mosaic tag is so well-represented because some form of censorship is legally required in Japan, with uncensored works the result of either creators skirting the law or fan-edits. Again, this is only measuring "popularity" by number of works bearing a tag, not audience engagement with said works, so it's possible that, for whatever reason, momcest is something hentai creators are really into but readers could take or leave. (Also worth noting that, while the original question was about mother-son, the tag on nhentai also encompasses mother-daughter yuri works, and it's probably possible to figure out the ratio with a little more work, but I don't care that much. :p )

I'm all for translators bending the literal meaning to better convey the intended connotation of a line (e.g. Viz' much more evocative "Golden Age of Piracy" vs Funimation's more technically accurate "Great Pirate Era" in their respective One Piece translations), but this seems to be taking that waaaaaay too far. Unless it really does say that in the Japanese, in which case... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's definitely not the translation, I can tell you that.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Hello the real translations smth like "the parent visit was supposed to be...!!" or something like that. Don't worry though, I'm black.
So you put in a "Shit N*gga" but you didn't put in a "uwu my son kun, your strange thing is in the virgin baby cage pussy you were born from~~~" or the like?

I don't know if I should take your Translator card. One one hand, you did good, on the other, so many opportunities missed...

krosszx

Jan 4, 2019
my game froze when loading the animated cg, does anyone have a fix?

----
nvm fixed it, need to download codec for mpeg.

Last edited:

LewdyShoop

Jul 14, 2020
The translation could definitely do with a slight overhaul since it almost feels like the translator felt a bit meh at times and put in something silly. I know how tiring it can be to translate long text/subtitles. I used to translate subs for movies (not japanese though) and it was truly a chore. If I knew how I'd go through the translated text and fix the stuff I feel could've been done differently. Oh well, I'm still very grateful that someone took the time and effort to translate all the text in the game.

ps. I'm not trying to denigrate the translator, I'm just sharing my constructive critique.