jetpack003

Jul 21, 2022
From what I've gathered (and what others have said here), it looks like this version is the December release since it only has one route translated. The final version which is the February release is on Capu's website where you need to pay to access it.

So yeah, this is a partial relase.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
i always wondered what causes some people to have a sexual attraction towards their mother
oedipus complex, I studied psychology and its completely normal, now that morality has been taught and injected in the mind of a person when he is already matured, it will now become just a fantasy

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Seems like another one "Son, can you give me a massage?.....*boing* well,well,well, what do we have here? *unzips son's pants* Oh no! Time for Mama to take care of this!"

also wtf at Kaioshin and Roshi

Pumpkindark

Apr 1, 2023
why i cant play anim games in fullscreen mode. the only anim game i can play in full screen mode is itsu mama 2, is there any different about them or how to play game with fullscreen. please help me. tks

dengandos

May 30, 2020
anyone having trouble changing protagonist name? i can't change protagonist name for some reason. not sure if it just myy game corrupted or not

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes