Unity IV? AV!! 2 [Advanced Trial] [Glass Atelier]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Siesou54

Dec 6, 2019
While I don't recommend anyone play the first game, and I most certainly never have; The first game had some really amazing dialogue and it was really fun to unlock new things and make progress with the girl. If this is anything like the first game, I'm sure it will be really enjoyable.
so, you recommend the first game after all

• Red Heart
Reactions: F4S1

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
I remember the first one being incredibly laggy and unplayable for some reason, (like after the loading screen it ran at 1 fps) is this one fine?

Zeldis

Jul 3, 2020
I remember the first one being incredibly laggy and unplayable for some reason, (like after the loading screen it ran at 1 fps) is this one fine?
Its your system man sorry to tell ya. That or your settings were fucked for some reason.
It barely ran on my old laptop but after getting a 4060 and i713th gen shit is smooth like butter.

Also I hate to break anyone's bubble. but IV AV2? The protagonist is supposed to be a JC which means middle schooler. Have no idea if it will be reference directly but yeah, that's from the author's leaked posts.

Reactions: flamewho

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Its your system man sorry to tell ya. That or your settings were fucked for some reason.
It barely ran on my old laptop but after getting a 4060 and i713th gen shit is smooth like butter.

Also I hate to break anyone's bubble. but IV AV2? The protagonist is supposed to be a JC which means middle schooler. Have no idea if it will be reference directly but yeah, that's from the author's leaked posts.
ye i thought so at first but it wasn't just me, it made the game maker put a 30 fps mode on it (still didn't work for me) and saw a lot of people complain about it

Zeldis

Jul 3, 2020
ye i thought so at first but it wasn't just me, it made the game maker put a 30 fps mode on it (still didn't work for me) and saw a lot of people complain about it
Hmm yeah I guess it is generally unoptimized so if people don't have a decent set up they are kinda shit out of luck.
have you tried doing the various options such as making sure unity launches using your more powerful gpu, the power saving mode stuff and shit like that in general? also try running it in full screen and if you have multiple monitors disable them.

Yeah I just listed a bunch of annoying stuff especially the last one but hey every bit of power counts if you want to make this thing run. Also in case anyone asks me literally just google it there's plenty of obscure videos with people optimizing systems to get every last bit of processing juices out.

Reactions: rendrend

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
So, I wasn't 100% sold on it (pretty good but nothing worth writing home about), but then I checked out what he has planned for the game on his fanbox, and I gotta say...
Maybe I'll keep an eye on this one.
View attachment 3983212

And no, before someone immediately asks how to get this scene, this isn't in the game as of yet.
Gonna be interesting, too bad trial has nothing sexual other than boob job so far :(

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
god replying to you guys is exhausting the difference is the guy in that game was of age he was just short (plus the game was bugged anyway so i didnt even get to play it hence the comment i put) the first game of this series mentions in the description that she is in grade 4! she is supposed to be a child that's why its banned everywhere.
They got you, bro. Just accept the L and move on lol, it's not that hard.

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Hmm yeah I guess it is generally unoptimized so if people don't have a decent set up they are kinda shit out of luck.
have you tried doing the various options such as making sure unity launches using your more powerful gpu, the power saving mode stuff and shit like that in general? also try running it in full screen and if you have multiple monitors disable them.

Yeah I just listed a bunch of annoying stuff especially the last one but hey every bit of power counts if you want to make this thing run. Also in case anyone asks me literally just google it there's plenty of obscure videos with people optimizing systems to get every last bit of processing juices out.
damn, disabling the second monitor actually worked, thanks!

Reactions: Zeldis
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes