Unity IV? AV!! 2 [Advanced Trial] [Glass Atelier]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Gengu

May 11, 2017
nah, it was because he didn't censor it properly and that was against rules
He did censored it properly tho but with Unity can easily mod, DLsite suddenly changed their review criteria mid way when he about to updating the game and they need him to re-do all genitalia part to pixelated. that's why creator pulling the sell out on DLsite.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
Checked out some pics of the first game cuz ppl here mentioned it and was like "she looks uncomfortably young" then see another comment saying shes canonically in grade 4 "yeah that checks out" like i dont mind loli but everyone has their limits and the first game is def beyond mine.

• Haha
Reactions: d183

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
While I don't recommend anyone play the first game, and I most certainly never have; The first game had some really amazing dialogue and it was really fun to unlock new things and make progress with the girl. If this is anything like the first game, I'm sure it will be really enjoyable.
I like totally believe you and stuff.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
It took less than 10 seconds to click on your profile and see you play"pleasures of depravity" which not only has the rape and incest tags, but also the shota tag... All this in less than 10 seconds, I'm sure I could find more blatant hypocrisy too, but I think this already proves my point.

You talk about others outing themselves yet you can instantly be found to be a hypocrite who is just projecting lol.
View attachment 3981990
These people ALWAYS do this. I think it's some kind of humiliation fetish.

Reactions: sorawild

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
I don't know why they disappeared from the main DLsite, but seeing this I don't really care.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes