Unity IV? AV!! 2 [Advanced Trial] [Glass Atelier]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Can it really be called pivoting if this is their second ever game? Though I get it, they cooked so hard that even DLSite wouldn't accept it.
Third game*
First one was literally called l*li photo.

If I remember correctly he used to do animations before making games.

Dec 17, 2020
im a noob when it comes to de censoring, so im testing UABEA, and found two files. i edited one down to the lowest i could and got a nice result, any further and asset turns white. you can see the water effect better, i deleted both files, and it just reverted to original, theres gotta be another asset i cant see yet. the creator did say, he put multi layers to comply to DLsite.
Assets Info 9_2_2024 9_44_33 AM.png IVAV2_AdvanceTrial 9_2_2024 10_05_01 AM.png IVAV2_AdvanceTrial 9_2_2024 10_07_33 AM.png

f111p0v

Jun 22, 2020
Holy moly, I never thought that the author would release the second part of this beautiful game and already with a matured (in all places (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) ) heroine. There is content in the game, but it is still very little, I'll keep a close eye on future updates of the game.
And it would be nice if the author would make it possible to delete NTR, it makes me feel like a bastard....

• Red Heart
Reactions: temp.ceres

f111p0v

Jun 22, 2020
is the Full Version available somewhere ?
From what I understand no, if you go to the developer's website (Fanbox) you can see that this is most likely just the beginning of development. In short, this is the first version of the game, waiting for updates.

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
The animation seems good, but I may die of cringe from the dialogue before I get anywhere...
I guess I'll just skip through it.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
From what I understand no, if you go to the developer's website (Fanbox) you can see that this is most likely just the beginning of development. In short, this is the first version of the game, waiting for updates.
Game has been in-dev for at least a year! Mostly, if not all scenes, have been animated already. Game is expected to release on November.

It's probably her, but grown up.
They... They don't even have the same name...

Reactions: Asou and f111p0v

JuanFG

May 14, 2024
Can someone please answer this question for me?

This video game, which looks very interesting and from what I can see, will be one of the best H video games, will be released on STEAM to buy, it will not be released anywhere, it will only be published on H video game pages, or do you have to collaborate with the creator, so that after it is more advanced, you can receive a copy!?

Thanks

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
Can someone please answer this question for me?

This video game, which looks very interesting and from what I can see, will be one of the best H video games, will be released on STEAM to buy, it will not be released anywhere, it will only be published on H video game pages, or do you have to collaborate with the creator, so that after it is more advanced, you can receive a copy!?

Thanks
its debatable if its gonna be the best for sure but its not gonna be on steam, only on dlsite and you dont recieve a copy you just download it

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes