Unity IV? AV!! 2 [Advanced Trial] [Glass Atelier]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

temp.ceres

Mar 22, 2023
Can someone please answer this question for me?

This video game, which looks very interesting and from what I can see, will be one of the best H video games, will be released on STEAM to buy, it will not be released anywhere, it will only be published on H video game pages, or do you have to collaborate with the creator, so that after it is more advanced, you can receive a copy!?

Thanks
the author may release it on Steam

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
For those noticing the censorship, I am sure the first game got pulled from DLsite because he was too lax with the censorship, it seems that now this guy is overcompensating

Reactions: temp.ceres

Biskontig

Oct 7, 2021
I know this may be not related to this game, but since first game isnt on f95, may someone help me with first iv av being extremely laggy, while this one is pretty stable?

Kordos90

Jan 6, 2021
I know this may be not related to this game, but since first game isnt on f95, may someone help me with first iv av being extremely laggy, while this one is pretty stable?
I also had this problem, there may be two issues: changing the location to Japanese or the latest version

Biskontig

Oct 7, 2021
I also had this problem, there may be two issues: changing the location to Japanese or the latest version
I tried latest version (1.2.1 if im not wrong) and it didnt help, but changing location to japanese? I mean, how is changing location to japanese may solve this? And did it help?

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
I tried latest version (1.2.1 if im not wrong) and it didnt help, but changing location to japanese? I mean, how is changing location to japanese may solve this? And did it help?
hm i dont have problem at all playing first version ?? did you try lower fps or graphic??

coffee

Aug 13, 2016
Man, what to do, this looks amazing but I am not sure if I should play this now or wait for the November release
I'll wait after seeeing that atrocious censorship. Hopefully they release an alternative version somewhere like fantia/fanbox.

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
Change time regional format and it will work fine. search google "change time regional format"

Reactions: LoveQhorn

Greentaboo

Aug 13, 2018
For those noticing the censorship, I am sure the first game got pulled from DLsite because he was too lax with the censorship, it seems that now this guy is overcompensating
Pretty much. Game was practically made to be uncensored.

mostzaza

May 15, 2023
This game doesn't have any sex scenes because it's still in beta, right? I think I've finished it but I'm not sure and I don't want to miss any scenes.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes