Ren'Py Abandoned J.S.P.G. [Day 3] [NikitaGames96]

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Is this game typical of this author? I mean do you just go through it scoring every chick you meet scene after scene or is there more involved? Need to know if it goes in the fap folder or games... ;)

Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Is this game typical of this author? I mean do you just go through it scoring every chick you meet scene after scene or is there more involved? Need to know if it goes in the fap folder or games... ;)
Hey:) This game have something of sandbox. You need some points for sex scenes))) You can try Hero Beyond (these game have plot, points and interactive scenes) :)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
My discord acount was disconected. I don't know why. I writed to support of discord. But if i can't return my account, to be honest, i don't be upset, because i really don't like discord :) You can write your questions here or in my dm:)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I added tag "animated" because game based on videoclips:) And this tag was in my other games :)

Reactions: Mormont

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Appreciated (y) was struggling some sandbox games are okay much easier if there was a hint system telling you where to go.
Yeah, but, in something games, the hints really make bad and boring gameplay :LOL:

Reactions: Mormont

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Hey:) This game have something of sandbox. You need some points for sex scenes))) You can try Hero Beyond (these game have plot, points and interactive scenes) :)
I'm fine with either. But my games folder is getting fat so I'm splitting things up into long and grindy and short and dirty. This one is strange... it SEEMS long and grindy, but each day is basically endless so the action is really only slowed by a bunch of clicks before you can access it. End result... goes in the fap folder.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I'm fine with either. But my games folder is getting fat so I'm splitting things up into long and grindy and short and dirty. This one is strange... it SEEMS long and grindy, but each day is basically endless so the action is really only slowed by a bunch of clicks before you can access it. End result... goes in the fap folder.
Yeah, this game slowly and boring, in my opinion. But i make hints in game and walktrhough. In every day you can fuck atleast 1 girl:) Ex: in day 2 you can fuck Karina (you need gain simplink for her and knowledge, than you can fuck her. If you will be press "tab" you can completed one day for 2-3 minutes) :)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
You can play this after day 10:) At the moment, you better not spend the Internet and time on the game :)

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Hey guys:)
Some news:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This time for good? I remember not so long ago you tried to quit developing games. This is a dark side, brother, one just don't quit it, once you are in you are in for good ;)
Anyway, best of look in your future endeavours.
If you decide to return, then make one full game and come back with a grand crescendo.