Feb 25, 2019
Here's another teaser. You'll love this one if you like to play "spot the differences" :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sounds fun! Although I do hope this doesn't affect the progress of Jack F95 2.0.0. Heaven forbid, I might get banned by the community for distracting you.:eek:

Let us be clear. Is the one above the original image? Then, you:

I probably missed a lot more but there your have it.

You're killing me man. You actually bothered with details that casual players would never notice like Steve Jobs obsessing with the colors of the internal wiring of the iMac. But Jack fanatics will notice those. (Or at least those with widescreen monitors.)

Hey, have you and PAM thought about releasing a teaser for your mod? Just use one or two Tier S, a couple Tier A and mostly Tier B images in terms of what the two of you consider beautiful. The idea being to whet the community's interest but not too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Oh I remember this anecdote about Steve Jobs (saw it in a movie, either Jobs, or Silicon Valley Pirates...), yeah I'm this kind of person (without the acid trips).

Anyway, good guesses, I actually didn't count the differences, but you must be pretty close ^^ There were thousands of small edits that's for sure (which you might regroup into categories like you did).

Anyway, I'm almost finished, I'm sure PAM too. By the 7th of July, I'm pretty sure we'll both be finished. This is so soon that I don't think there's need for more teasers; you'll all have the whole package in no time :)

Now! I thought about the Patreon thingy and I think I'll do that. Nothing will be lost for the community, since I'll release everything I've done and will do, for free, without any unnecessary delays. It's just that I want to keep focus on it for the entire summer (and ugh', if I could avoid to search for a job :censored:). Or Paypal donations; I want people to keep in mind that this will be a tip jar, a "thank you for what you've done", and absolutely not a paywall.

I'll release the 2.0.0 with the help of PAM, as part of F95, for F95, in a F95 edition :p This will be the complete sex scene overhaul (+ some bonus pictures I absolutely wanted to fix elsewhere). The roadmap will be to redo the rest of the entire game visuals (torture/punishments, daily activity etc.). Also make some bugfixes as far as my skills allow it. This will make it for 2.1.0 (or 2.5.0, we'll debate). I'll take input from players continuously in order to change pictures with mismatching descriptions (of change descriptions to match pictures).

TL;DR: 2.0.0 with sex scenes entirely redone (and hopefully some new features + a UI overhaul) will be available within a week or so. The daily activity scenes will be my next focus. UNLESS... you guys want everything at once and are ready to wait for several other months without playing with what's been achieved until now.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2019
Oh I remember this anecdote about Steve Jobs (saw it in a movie, either Jobs, or Silicon Valley Pirates...), yeah I'm this kind of person (without the acid trips).

Anyway, good guesses, I actually didn't count the differences, but you must be pretty close ^^ There were thousands of small edits that's for sure (which you might regroup into categories like you did).

Anyway, I'm almost finished, I'm sure PAM too. By the 7th of July, I'm pretty sure we'll both be finished. This is so soon that I don't think there's need for more teasers; you'll all have the whole package in no time :)

Now! I thought about the Patreon thingy and I think I'll do that. Nothing will be lost for the community, since I'll release everything I've done and will do, for free, without any unnecessary delays. It's just that I want to keep focus on it for the entire summer (and ugh', if I could avoid to search for a job :censored:). Or Paypal donations; I want people to keep in mind that this will be a tip jar, a "thank you for what you've done", and absolutely not a paywall.

I'll release the 2.0.0 with the help of PAM, as part of F95, for F95, in a F95 edition :p This will be the complete sex scene overhaul (+ some bonus pictures I absolutely wanted to fix elsewhere). The roadmap will be to redo the rest of the entire game visuals (torture/punishments, daily activity etc.). Also make some bugfixes as far as my skills allow it. This will make it for 2.1.0 (or 2.5.0, we'll debate). I'll take input from players continuously in order to change pictures with mismatching descriptions (of change descriptions to match pictures).

TL;DR: 2.0.0 with sex scenes entirely redone (and hopefully some new features + a UI overhaul) will be available within a week or so. The daily activity scenes will be my next focus. UNLESS... you guys want everything at once and are ready to wait for several other months without playing with what's been achieved until now.
That's quite obvious from your last two image sets. Speaking of Jobs if they're legalizing weed and funky mushrooms they'll probably legalize lots of other stuff. :p

This is just my opinion but I think you should focus on your job search. ;)

You and PAM should release what you have already accomplished (that are workable) in case real life complicates things. You can always do more Jack modding once you have settled into your job. Otherwise unless you're rich you'll run into financial problems and definitely stop modding for Jack. Modding for Jack shouldn't a reason for causing misery to someone so talented and dedicated. It's supposed to be a labor of love. But you can't do what you love when you're broke.:sick:

On a side note: There is probably a need to minimize both the number and length of our posts. We really need other guys posting since for the last few pages it's just Jesus, a liker here and there plus a couple of guys with long posts :whistle:. Man, what a friend we have in Jesus.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
how's this for a teaser ? :p
<deleted>

also about the new UI overhaul, it pains me to say that it can't make an appearance this soon since i'm putting it on hold in favor of focusing on the image pack to get it done asap. i don't have much free time on me but i make the most of what i have after i get back home from work so that's that, and i will be avoiding teasers for the new UI overhaul for now, let the hype chill out first so by that time maybe i will have something to show off :p

edit: for now im working on finding the issue with 1.8 and resolving it

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is there any other way of downloading the v1.7.6. Heavy Pack? MEGA file has a size of ~5.4GB (with Mega's quota limit being 5GB), FilesCDN has horrible speed limit (5-hour ETA) and opens a tiny window in the corner of my screen(a typical spam/virus MO), and NoFile simply throws a 404 File Not Found error (the irony made me chuckle, though, so there's that).

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is there any other way of downloading the v1.7.6. Heavy Pack? MEGA file has a size of ~5.4GB (with Mega's quota limit being 5GB), FilesCDN has horrible speed limit (5-hour ETA) and opens a tiny window in the corner of my screen(a typical spam/virus MO), and NoFile simply throws a 404 File Not Found error (the irony made me chuckle, though, so there's that).
You can easily bypass the download limit on MEGA when the warning message happens, with the help of a VPN. There's a free one built in Opera for exemple.

Where is the most convenient place to download something, you'd say? Google Drive?

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
You can easily bypass the download limit on MEGA when the warning message happens, with the help of a VPN. There's a free one built in Opera for exemple.

Where is the most convenient place to download something, you'd say? Google Drive?
Just split content to 2-3 downloads and no download limits.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
ok for the life of me i don't understand what is wrong on your side people cause i was able to fully train felicity and deliver her and i even got the reward from the quest. so can any of you that faced that mysterious bug to tell me when does that bug occur for him and what happens when it does ?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Just split content to 2-3 downloads and no download limits.
When I download something, it actually annoys me to find it in several parts. I'd do that as a last resort.
ok for the life of me i don't understand what is wrong on your side people cause i was able to fully train felicity and deliver her and i even got the reward from the quest. so can any of you that faced that mysterious bug to tell me when does that bug occur for him and what happens when it does ?
ordos has been missing for half a month so we can't actually ask him directly. I wanted to try myself in Sandbox mode but even with the patriarcan status ticked, I don't see Lord Spectre in the Central Forum.
Did you download your 1.8 version from his post or elsewhere? What jewelry did you give the slave?

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
i used the ordos's mega link you quoted in your reply to me

to get Lord Spectre to show up you need to
have 15000 sparks or more.
brand reputation at celebrity or higher.
guild reputation at hotshot or higher and have the noble status.

(there's not that much indication that you have the noble status aside from the text 'Now I’m noble and patrician of "insert big house name here". If I need help, I can always rely on the "insert big house name here".' you get when visiting one of the big houses) so to get that status you need to sell slaves till you can enter big 4 houses and sell slaves to them till they give you the noble status.

to successfully deliver the quest, felicity should have the following:

-max rating S+ (does not mean all skills maxed but just enough for the S+ rating).
-all sex techniques maxed.
-pride unashamed.
-spoil does not spoil aura.
-devotion myriads aura.
-race grand champion (win more than 6 races 1st place).
-vaginal vibe rule always on.
-never turn on your leftovers option in her diet.
-always have the fiend's cum option on in her diet.
-behave alarm rule always on.
-bath slave rule always on.
-milkmaid rule always on.
-always have a fiend at your disposal (throughout the quest you will have the fiend die once or twice so make sure to buy another one when that happens before you end the day).
-she must have a tattoo count of 5 or more which means (fiend tattoo+brand tattoo+"the big tattoo you finish it one part each day"+permanent makeup+small tattoo if it shows up) and they need to be in that order or you wont get to finish the big tattoo.
-have her mass piercings including scarring and tongue spliting.
-have her wear nothing but nipple chain on nipples and heavy gauge rings on her naval and barbells on her tongue (the actual code lines for this part is confusing so it can work both ways if she wears nothing but those itmes or other items with them but the point is she must have those 3 items no matter what).
-she must have exhibitionist trait (keep training her through exhibitionism in demonstration from sex education).
-she must have nymphomaniac trait (you will unlock it while training her sex techniques).
-she must have pervert trait (you will unlock it while training her sex techniques).
-she must have bi-sexual trait (keep having her do lesbian shows through "slave assignment not assistant assignment" over and over till you unlock it).
-at the time of delivering her, she must be pregnant.
-at the time of delivering her, she must be at max arousal.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just use the Mega Sync tool and wait half a day to continue the DL, when you hit the limit... you can even shut down your pc in the meantime

Feb 25, 2019
how's this for a teaser ? :p

also about the new UI overhaul, it pains me to say that it can't make an appearance this soon since i'm putting it on hold in favor of focusing on the image pack to get it done asap. i don't have much free time on me but i make the most of what i have after i get back home from work so that's that, and i will be avoiding teasers for the new UI overhaul for now, let the hype chill out first so by that time maybe i will have something to show off :p
Sweet! The new UI can wait.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I used the ordos's mega link you quoted in your reply to me

To get Lord Spectre to show up you need to have:
- 15000 sparks or more.
- Brand reputation at celebrity or higher.
- Guild reputation at hotshot or higher and have the noble status.

(There's not that much indication that you have the noble status aside from the text 'Now I’m noble and patrician of "insert big house name here". If I need help, I can always rely on the "insert big house name here".' You get when visiting one of the big houses) so to get that status you need to sell slaves till you can enter big 4 houses and sell slaves to them till they give you the noble status.

To successfully deliver the quest, felicity should have the following:
- Max rating S+ (does not mean all skills maxed but just enough for the S+ rating).
- All sex techniques maxed.
- Pride unashamed.
- Spoil does not spoil aura.
- Devotion myriads aura.
- Race grand champion (win more than 6 races 1st place).
- Vaginal vibe rule always on.
- Never turn on your leftovers option in her diet.
- Always have the fiend's cum option on in her diet.
- Behave alarm rule always on.
- Bath slave rule always on.
- Milkmaid rule always on.
- Always have a fiend at your disposal (throughout the quest you will have the fiend die once or twice so make sure to buy another one when that happens before you end the day).
- She must have a tattoo count of 5 or more which means (fiend tattoo + brand tattoo + "the big tattoo you finish it one part each day" + permanent makeup + small tattoo if it shows up) and they need to be in that order or you wont get to finish the big tattoo.
- Have her mass piercings including scarring and tongue splitting.
- Have her wear nothing but nipple chain on nipples and heavy gauge rings on her naval and barbells on her tongue (the actual code lines for this part is confusing so it can work both ways if she wears nothing but those items or other items with them but the point is she must have those 3 items no matter what).
- She must have exhibitionist trait (keep training her through exhibitionism in demonstration from sex education).
- She must have nymphomaniac trait (you will unlock it while training her sex techniques).
- She must have pervert trait (you will unlock it while training her sex techniques).
- She must have bi-sexual trait (keep having her do lesbian shows through "slave assignment not assistant assignment" over and over till you unlock it).
- At the time of delivering her, she must be pregnant.
- At the time of delivering her, she must be at max arousal.
I appreciate the colors, good guide! ;) I think this means 1.8 was never actually broken, and we can use it without any risk. If someone reports a bug for this quest, we'll investigate more.

By the way, let's not forget that there's the message "this is Jack HF 1.8 version" that displays when beginning each new game. Will you be able to change it?

I'll be finished in two or three days. The only remaining thing remaining on my part for next version will be the review of the pictures you did for the sex scenes. Then I'll upload everything and send it to you privately.

I've attached 3 of the json files that needed fixing. One of them's full body picture didn't display because the json had "white_long_hair" written in it, or the opposite (I don't exactly remember). The other two had "torture/clamp" written like "girls/torture/girls/torture/clamps_general" so nothing was displayed.

Then we'll update the first post. :) (I say "we", but it can be replaced by "someone else than me" :p )

Feb 25, 2019
I would also prefer Google Drive. Folks at HF (at least the posts that I could read) mention that they prefer GD.

Mega has a lot of idiosyncrasies. First time I used Mega to download +1 GB file, at 99%, my PC froze, had to do hard restart. Something about mega saves the temporary file. Not familiar with Mega Sync.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Feb 25, 2019
Maybe ordos inadvertently glitched his copy? Just to be sure, why not use your copy of v1.8 as the base for v2.0?

Last edited:

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
I appreciate the colors, good guide! ;) I think this means 1.8 was never actually broken, and we can use it without any risk. If someone reports a bug for this quest, we'll investigate more.
turns out it wasn't

By the way, let's not forget that there's the message "this is Jack HF 1.8 version" that displays when beginning each new game. Will you be able to change it?
i can

I'll be finished in two or three days. The only remaining thing remaining on my part for next version will be the review of the pictures you did for the sex scenes. Then I'll upload everything and send it to you privately.
sure thing. now that we know the 1.8 is not broken i can kick back to high gear and continue the rest of the images

I've attached 3 of the json files that needed fixing. One of them's full body picture didn't display because the json had "white_long_hair" written in it, or the opposite (I don't exactly remember). The other two had "torture/clamp" written like "girls/torture/girls/torture/clamps_general" so nothing was displayed.
you don't need to bother with the old json files cause im redoing them all from scratch to incorporate the new added slaves and the old fullbodies i changed

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
1) turns out it wasn't

2) you don't need to bother with the old json files cause im redoing them all from scratch to incorporate the new added slaves and the old fullbodies i changed
1) Most likely this person was confused because, according to your instruction for this slave, there's a lot of conter-intuitive bullshit required to pass this quest.
By the way, tracygotrocks, we both got version 1.8 from F95 :p Also to answer your message earlier about keeping our messages to a lower number and to the essential ; I thought about it even before your suggestion and have come with this reflection; this game has been dead for 1 year or 2 now, so the overhaul process could have been managed in two ways:
- Either working on our things privately until final release, that way only players comment about the game
- Or being really transparent and feed the topic with details.
I chose the second option; the more messages in here, the better it is for the game's revival. It's not like writing messages in this topic will let newcomers feel like they aren't welcome to exchange about the game. At the opposite, they'll guess that someone will be able to answer their questions since this topic doesn't appear to be a phantom place. Moreover, I take care in not flooding the topic with double-posts, or private jokes.
I think you'll agree with me that this dichotomy isn't even valid, since we balance development updates and restrain; we aren't showing too much (for exemple the teaser/tierlist, despite the fact you may have appreciated).

2) Good. It seems like giving you the folder to let you upload it is the ideal order, since there might have been some unwanted alteration to the picture file names. With your new Json overhaul, it'll be a good pretext to check that everything works nicely ;)

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2019
By the way, tracygotrocks, we both got version 1.8 from F95 :p
Well I haven't reached post-Patrician yet so hell if I know. :whistle: Better ask ordos to modify his post. I'll no longer believe everything I read online.:p

Also to answer your message earlier about keeping our messages to a lower number and to the essential ; I thought about it even before your suggestion and have come with this reflection; this game has been dead for 1 year or 2 now, so the overhaul process could have been managed in two ways:
- Either working on our things privately until final release, that way only players comment about the game
- Or being really transparent and feed the topic with details.
I chose the second option; the more messages in here, the better it is for the game's revival. It's not like writing messages in this topic will let newcomers feel like they aren't welcome to exchange about the game. At the opposite, they'll guess that someone will be able to answer their questions since this topic doesn't appear to be a phantom place. Moreover, I take care in not flooding the topic with double-posts, or private jokes.
I think you'll agree with me that this dichotomy isn't even valid, since we balance development updates and restrain; we aren't showing too much (for exemple the teaser/tierlist, despite the fact you may have appreciated).
Is it possible to create sub-threads in F95? We can then separate mod development, gameplay and miscellaneous posts.

Feb 25, 2019
something i`d wanted to add about versions of this game.
I tried almost all versions of this game presented on the first page (1.7.3-1.7.6) and some others, that are not presented here.
It was more than a year ago, but as far as I see notnig changes still now.
After all tests done, I`ve decided to stay on Crushboss HF v1.7.5 (2016-10-03) with a patch from Fugitive Red (18.06.2017).

v1.7.5 by crushboss is the most playable/logical/stable version from my point of view and there is a , corresponding to this version

patch 1.8 by Fugitive Red for v1.7.5 is mostly a QoL patch, which almost does not interfere with a gameplay, saving a lot of time.

Though the Nemth's mod (2017-10-28) for 1.7.5 is a good patch too, but not so helpful and not compatible with that 1.8 patch

I do not why, but in the first place the patch 1.8 by Fugitive Red was listed and downloadble from the page, but at some point all information about it was deleted. So there is a link just in case:

Basically, this patch adds some very logical amenities in the interface and functionality of 1.7.5. Almost does not interfere with the gameplay, with the exception of the jewelry section (jewelry store: rings, earrings) - they are partially redone and give a different bonuses
Can the players using Fugitive Red's Jack v1.8 confirm whether they can complete the post-Patrician quest i.e. Felicity's quest? Per the Feb. 7, 2019 post of https://f95zone.to/members/ordos.835758/ this cannot be completed in v1.8. But according to https://f95zone.to/members/powerairmax.918615/, a veteran modder of Jack since its earliest days, he was able to successfully complete this quest using his detailed guide to which the community is referred to on Page 25 of this thread.

As the community may be aware https://f95zone.to/members/powerairmax.918615/ and https://f95zone.to/members/qwertyu12359.141997/ together are currently creating Jack's newest mod, tentatively called Jack F95 v2.0. This would be based on Fugitive Red's Jack v1.8. All Jack players interested in this mod shall be helping themselves by providing whatever assistance they can to our modders. One of these being the confirmation that Felicity's quest can indeed be completed in v1.8.

Should the community successfully complete Felicity's quest in v1.8 or have no reasonable objections Jack F95 v2.0 shall be released based on Fugitive Red's Jack v1.8. Furthermore we kindly request Mr. ordos to do the necessary corrections to his Feb. 7, 2019 post as said post has, so far as we can tell, the official download link to Fugitive Red's Jack v1.8 mod. It behooves an official download post to be as accurate as possible. Included above is Mr. ordos' post with the link to Fugitive Red's mod.

The author of this post would like to help in this endeavor of completing Felicity's quest in v1.8 but he currently has the tortuous and torturous task of assisting Jonny in getting past the first decade in Hard Mode.

P.S. Kindly peruse the recent posts of Messrs. https://f95zone.to/members/powerairmax.918615/ and https://f95zone.to/members/qwertyu12359.141997/ to obtain previews of the upcoming mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: StJesuz and ordos
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes