qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
:unsure:With the bugs, is it enjoyable? Or should i wait till fixes? (i'm not feeling very safe editing the files myself, befor i break something xD)
It isn't enjoyable if you plan to fap, given the game code can't reach the fap-worthy images in the game.

If you are only interested in the core gameplay, it should be alright, as long as you don't do the Tutorial or take Isabella as an assistant. :)

friede

Oct 4, 2019
I don't think I could do better then.
It's pretty old after all.
Can you ask the guys who can post links on the wikia to at the very least save the links to 1.7.5? Considering that this is the most stable version so far.

So.
The Race.
Not sure, but, two questions:
- Did you save/reload; or go to the game menu in between two races, when you noticed the next one date was random?
- Did it happened with arena fights too?
I didn't save/reload or go to the game menu in between races. I just participated in the races once. After going back to the home screen this shows up.

Now that I looked into it more deeply it isn't random at all. As I see it the "week" in JONT is 8 days. The races should be every 8 days right? After participating in one race it is now every 7 days.

Same with arena fights. Thus it is possible to have a race and an arena fight coincide on the same day.

This is not the case when you start out and ignore them. Pass the days/weeks on the home screen without participating in any of them. They won't coincide at all.

EDIT:

This bug/inconsistency isn't as serious as the first image only bug or the other 1.8 bugs so if you're concentrating on those kindly ignore this for now.

Reactions: JBS_JBS

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
I didn't save/reload or go to the game menu in between races. I just participated in the races once. After going back to the home screen this shows up.

Now that I looked into it more deeply it isn't random at all. As I see it the "week" in JONT is 8 days. The races should be every 8 days right? After participating in one race it is now every 7 days.

Same with arena fights. Thus it is possible to have a race and an arena fight coincide on the same day.

This is not the case when you start out and ignore them. Pass the days/weeks on the home screen without participating in any of them. They won't coincide at all.

EDIT:

This bug/inconsistency isn't as serious as the first image only bug or the other 1.8 bugs so if you're concentrating on those kindly ignore this for now.
I'm not sure 100%...

There isn't many thing that affect the race schedule.
- One thing at the start of a game to set up the initial race.
- One in the demo (tutorial?) we don't count this one.
- One AFTER a race, to put it back to 7 days.
- One weird one, that seems to reset/occurs when you go back to the main menu. Not sure of this one.
- And one check every day, that check if there is a race today; or not.

There dosn't seems to be something weird here... Beside the weird back to menu one, thus why I asked you that.
Maybe I missed something though.

friede

Oct 4, 2019
I'm not sure 100%...

There isn't many thing that affect the race schedule.
- One thing at the start of a game to set up the initial race.
- One in the demo (tutorial?) we don't count this one.
- One AFTER a race, to put it back to 7 days.
- One weird one, that seems to reset/occurs when you go back to the main menu. Not sure of this one.
- And one check every day, that check if there is a race today; or not.

There dosn't seems to be something weird here... Beside the weird back to menu one, thus why I asked you that.
Maybe I missed something though.
I'm not using the tutorial at all.

On the home screen it shows us the race and fight schedules right? If you use the cheats to increase gold you can end the day repeatedly for weeks. The race and fight schedules won't coincide... ever.

However, if you participate in any one of them eventually the schedules will coincide. This doesn't break the game in any way just a weird inconsistency.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Wait.
Is the bug the fact arena and races don't coincide;
or the fact the race schedule suddently changed out of nowhere?

I'm kinda confused now.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Sorry for taking too much of your time. Kindly focus on the other bugs.
I'm just doing that for fun.
I don't know much about code, just trying to help, and kill some time.

The other, I can't help, I have no god, damn, idea.

But anwser my question, it may be important! :p

Because if it's just because the schedule coincide.... It's normal.
At least I'm pretty sure it is, as I saw the countdown for each one dosn't coincide at the start of a new game, and as both are on a 7 days interval I believe.... It would make sense.

friede

Oct 4, 2019
I'm just doing that for fun.
I don't know much about code, just trying to help, and kill some time.

The other, I can't help, I have no god, damn, idea.

But anwser my question, it may be important! :p

Because if it's just because the schedule coincide.... It's normal.
At least I'm pretty sure it is, as I saw the countdown for each one dosn't coincide at the start of a new game, and as both are on a 7 days interval I believe.... It would make sense.
They don't coincide unless you participate in either at least once. Try it. Spend maybe 30 days ending the day ignoring all races and fights. The schedules will not coincide at all.

EDIT:

This is getting silly though. I would prefer the first image bug gets fixed rather than this one.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2018
So the link to pandas jonny guide is broken. Everytime I pick the nerd I can't do anything no matter what. They say his special golden piss ability is good, but thats only if you can get the slave to accept active sex. No matter how I try and train the slave they resist the command and I have to beat them down then they are exhausted. Next thing you know I'm outta money because its impossible to raise their obedience enough. I was hoping I could just churn out a d rank slave but its impossible to do anything, and I can't find the panda guide on the internet with the only link I can find broken.

friede

Oct 4, 2019
Do the developers have copies of old versions of Jack-o-nine-tails? Can you post them in the wiki? All links to Hongfire are redirecting to adware garbage. In short all JoNT HF links and even guides are gone.

Apr 23, 2018
Yeah I'm not sure what to do. I have the game but, no matter what punishment I select I get a battle. Which is fine, but when I win the battle the slave is too exhausted to do anything. So I basically can't train obedience or I run out of time. However its a vicious circle because in order to get a d rank slave obedience needs to be trained. with 200 sparks you have about 10 days but I'm not sure what to do. Even if I have isabella she helps train skills not obedience so I'm kind of lost here.

Overmafia

Jun 21, 2018
There's no way to make the real girl animation packs work with the new updates you guys have been working on?
This game + real girl animations = win

Appreciate the new work being done for sure though. In all the old versions sound would never work for me, it works great now.

Apr 23, 2018
So I'm not sure if 1.8 is still being worked on but I found a bug. Supposedly the paizuri description is supposed to change depending on breast size. Weird thing is I get a girl with huge breasts, and when I do active sex paizuri it keeps saying my dude is rubbing against nothing. Not sure if this is a known bug or not.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
So I'm not sure if 1.8 is still being worked on but I found a bug. Supposedly the paizuri description is supposed to change depending on breast size. Weird thing is I get a girl with huge breasts, and when I do active sex paizuri it keeps saying my dude is rubbing against nothing. Not sure if this is a known bug or not.
Depends on the type of girl; but if not loli, both young and milf ALL have huge boobs anyway. Havn't found even one with smaller size in the files; they all have been made with big boobs.
Also; the bug making the first image of scene only appear only make the "general" one from each category come out, so that's probably also why.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Now I feel even more stupid, as I forgot about that.
Well.
It has been months since I saw it too, so...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
'kay, that's all the simple bugs taken care of now.
And makes me happy I found some of them right indeed. I need to work harder for the others, I wasn't even close.

Now.... For the "new" bugs though...

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
That was months ago.
Don't know if the dude is still around nowadays, or even care about this game anymore.

I'm still looking, aimlessly, on my empty hours, but I have no idea what I'm doing, so don't count on my for those weird bugs.
Hopefully the dev's will find da way.

And while honestly, I would love to see the Isabella bug resolved, as it's a real bother gameplay wise;
the scenes bug can wait, sure, it can be a bother to some, but it dosn't break the game/gameplay like the rest, and thus I think it's of a lesser importance.

But we're getting there.
Now I can play the game at least; my only big worry left is.... I just have to deal with big tits. Only big tits sadly.
That's only my personnal tastes though... :p

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
But we're getting there.
Now I can play the game at least; my only big worry left is.... I just have to deal with big tits. Only big tits sadly.
Man, I get you, small tits is life.

Therefore you'll be happy to know that I checked that, and a good proportion of the young (not even loli) girls have small chests, if not flat.

:)

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Man, I get you, small tits is life.

Therefore you'll be happy to know that I checked that, and a good proportion of the young (not even loli) girls have small chests, if not flat.

:)
... Oh?
And it fits with the "full" pictures?
Man. Now I might worry about the images a little more than before.

And yes. Small boobs is justice! \o/

friede

Oct 4, 2019
That was months ago.
Don't know if the dude is still around nowadays, or even care about this game anymore.
Odd. He seemed so enthused fixing bugs. He appeared to be on good terms with the developers. Why would he suddenly disappear?

I'm still looking, aimlessly, on my empty hours, but I have no idea what I'm doing, so don't count on my for those weird bugs.
You found the long lost post fixing 1.8 bugs. That counts for something.

Hopefully the dev's will find da way.
Of course they will. They had resolved most bugs in the beta in less than a week.

And while honestly, I would love to see the Isabella bug resolved, as it's a real bother gameplay wise;
You were spoiled by Isabella. But yes, hers is a serious bug. Considering most guides advice getting Isabella as early as possible, she'll be the first bug users will notice in the beta.

the scenes bug can wait, sure, it can be a bother to some, but it dosn't break the game/gameplay like the rest, and thus I think it's of a lesser importance.
I disagree. Given that this bug isn't fixed version 2 beta ends up an inferior, buggier version 1.8 with amazing music. If fixed this is definitely the best mod yet.

But we're getting there.
The developers are not taking chances in case the loli police strikes again. :p

P.S. Considering that Hongfire died recently version 2 beta is by default now the one and only English version of jack-o-nine-tails out there.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes