Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've just started playing today, and I either fail to discipline a haughty, prideful slave, or I manage to get an obedient slave but my man can't keep up with her and quickly become impotent as she sucks him dry.
Any tip to avoid this situation, or is the game unbalanced?
Have your assistant "Serve you", "Entertain you" and finally let her put on a show (Strip Tease and Erotic Show).
Aside from that train a sex slave with all sexual acts mastered and give her to the impregnator on the Forum (White Town).
His artifact grants max arousel and unending cum dureing sex acts

Nyanto

Mar 12, 2019
Is this the only way for the main character to recover his manhood once it drops too low?
Thanks for the tip, I'll try.
Do you have any reliable, easy to use save editor or do you use the one provided with the game?

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
i remember having played the fuck out of this game
which version is this, the original but with somes updates, or is it based on the HF version?
what are the differences with the HF-version?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i remember having played the fuck out of this game
which version is this, the original but with somes updates, or is it based on the HF version?
what are the differences with the HF-version?
It is based on HF-version.

The differences are all in the first post, you can see them in the changelogs for Beta 2.0 Version 1, and Version 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm working on the final Version right now. :)

friede

Oct 4, 2019
Whatever happened to the Unity Remake? Heirteir stopped responding in the thread after October 17.

His modular concept is a great idea. Instead of one team working on one mod trying to accommodate all players you can have multiple teams working on multiple mods. So players can mix and match whatever mods they like.
This will make mod releases much faster.

Plus let's face it, people who will devote considerable time and effort will want mods named after them rather than be mere one-liners in the credits document. Just look at the HF mods and later. The modder never fails to edit the title screen* and replace the previous modder's name with his own.
*Title Screen - screen you see when starting game showing game version and name of modder.

Last edited:

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
It is based on HF-version.

The differences are all in the first post, you can see them in the changelogs for Beta 2.0 Version 1, and Version 2.
I'm working on the final Version right now. :)
Alright great, just to be sure, what is the "loli-patch"?
Does it add them, or it removes them from the game?

AzureFury

Oct 31, 2019
Whatever happened to the Unity Remake? Heirteir stopped responding in the thread after October 17.
Easy. Nobody responding to you cause that mods dead. That guy wants loli and gore optional, 2.0 modder wants em mandatory. Nobody wanna give in. Egos got bruised, got yourself one dead mod.

His modular concept is a great idea. Instead of one team working on one mod trying to accommodate all players you can have multiple teams working on multiple mods. So players can mix and match whatever mods they like.
This will make mod releases much faster.
Crushboss talked about putting that modular stuff. I dont why he didnt.

Plus let's face it, people who will devote considerable time and effort will want mods named after them rather than be mere one-liners in the credits document. Just look at the HF mods and later. The modder never fails to edit the title screen* and replace the previous modder's name with his own.
*Title Screen - screen you see when starting game showing game version and name of modder.
Youre right. Back in HF nobody does a lot of modding until the last modder leaves the scene so next modder can slap his ego on his own mod.

Reactions: friede

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Easy. Nobody responding to you cause that mods dead. That guy wants loli and gore optional, 2.0 modder wants em mandatory. Nobody wanna give in. Egos got bruised, got yourself one dead mod.
That's plausible, but not necessary. People on the internet tend to just do that; start project, lose their motivation one day, drop it all together.

It's all a question of mindset. There are the kinds of people that study for 5 years, the kind that try but stop at 2 and a half. The kind that work on Jack-o-nine for 9 months, the kind that do for 1 month. And we've had both kinds.

Anyway, in this specific case, there wasn't any drama. There was even less of drama material with Powerairmax either. Shit happens; I got to move forward and keep my promise of releasing a "full game"-worthy update.

AzureFury

Oct 31, 2019
That's plausible, but not necessary. People on the internet tend to just do that; start project, lose their motivation one day, drop it all together.

It's all a question of mindset. There are the kinds of people that study for 5 years, the kind that try but stop at 2 and a half. The kind that work on Jack-o-nine for 9 months, the kind that do for 1 month. And we've had both kinds.

Anyway, in this specific case, there wasn't any drama. There was even less of drama material with Powerairmax either. Shit happens; I got to move forward and keep my promise of releasing a "full game"-worthy update.
Its debatable theres no drama behind the scenes. We only get your side of the story. People dont suddenly stop helping you for no good reason. From what I read theyre not the only ones who suddenly stopped helping you. One or two people losing motivation helping you is one thing. Losing a whole bunch of them every now and then? Theres something going on behind the scenes that youre not telling us.

Fullgame-worthy? Youre releasing an image and music pack on top of crushboss's 1.7.5. Those glitches youre "fixing" are coming from 1.8 and from your own 2.0.

Besides youre making money off the work of other people. Did you at least bother to tell OldHuntsman and spectre1viper/crushboss about that?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Theres something going on behind the scenes that youre not telling us.
I'm not hiding any drama-elements. However I won't share private messages. If you don't believe me, and you want the other people sides of the story, ask them. Then feel free to post them here, if you think this is interesting.

Fullgame-worthy? Youre releasing an image and music pack on top of crushboss's 1.7.5. Those glitches youre "fixing" are coming from 1.8 and from your own 2.0.
That's one big image pack we'd be talking about. ~4000 images Powerairmax and I together have implemented. Also, the dynamic mood-system for the music at home is a nice addition, don't you think? Art-overhaul is how I would call it.
The game code and json files had to be altered too; you can't just add the image content of 2.0 into 1.7.5 and expect it to work. Oh, and one bug from version 1.7.5 was fixed in 2.0 (you guess which :lepew:).

It's a new version - that took 8 months, and induced many sleepless nights.

Besides youre making money off the work of other people. Did you at least bother to tell OldHuntsman and spectre1viper/crushboss about that?
You can't possibly be trying to do a moral lecture on intellectual property in F95Zone. :BootyTime:
Besides, this game has a copyleft. (y)

Give your money to OldHuntsman if you want to support him for the original game. Send a private message to Crushboss and give him donations if you consider 1.7.5 the apex of JONT. Give your support to me if you're happy that the game development is still ongoing. If you aren't, then it's ok.

Last edited:

friede

Oct 4, 2019
Thanks you very much for answering.
That's a stretch. Heirteir didn't sound like a quitter. You can almost feel his enthusiasm. Someone in his thread tried to discourage him. He laughed him off.
If he indeed left modding this game then that's that. Still, I was really looking forward to this game's remake in a much better engine.

Crushboss talked about putting that modular stuff. I dont why he didnt.
That's good to know. So the modular concept is still a possibility. I believe you. If there's anybody who can pull that off it's spectre1viper aka crushboss.
Back in HF Powerairmax released a version way earlier than 1.7.x that got riddled with bugs. Remember that he himself is a veteran coder. Crushboss fixed his bugs.
Lots of HF releases with bugs got fixed by crushboss. Call him the bug terminator.
I think version 2.0 beta can eliminate all its bugs very quickly if crushboss or someone of his caliber decides to help.

Youre right. Back in HF nobody does a lot of modding until the last modder leaves the scene so next modder can slap his ego on his own mod.
That's not necessarily true. Although maybe my version is bugged.
In my version 1.7.5 the title screen reads "Jack HF 1.7.5 by FrobozzDaMad"
We all know crushboss made 1.7.5.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
I cant see fiends and sea creature images, both with and without background patch.
- Indeed. That's because the "tentacle" images are named "tentacles" in the sex folder. I have fixed that on the version that is on my computer, the one that should be coming in a while (it's rather easy to fix with Advanced Renamer if you don't wanna wait). Same for dildo pictures, they have a typo.

• Love
Reactions: qwertyu12359
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes