Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
That's the sex indicator, not the mood one. It simply means you've had sex so much that, right now, you don't feel like having sex again.
right, but it dont change after a few days....
with sex it lowers more and more, without it stays...
perhaps the save is broken ?

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
can anyone can show me how to increase slave famous??? im increase all slave beauty but it say need more famous to reach higer rank

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
right, but it dont change after a few days....
with sex it lowers more and more, without it stays...
perhaps the save is broken ?
Tried to reproduce your bug without success. It goes back to "contented" if I go to sleep.

Just save, get rid of your slave and your assistant, then don't do anything but "End of The Day" for a week, and see if you stay "Sated". If not, then you can load your save back, it means it's not a bug, it's your playthrough :)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
loli patch link is dead (except for magnet one)
It keeps getting banned on every host I tried. I also asked LewdPatcher (twice) if I could be granted the right to post it on their site, like the F95 administrator originally asked me to; still no answer after two weeks.

If you know a host that is definitely not breaking balls, I'll be happy to upload it there. [...]

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Tried to reproduce your bug without success. It goes back to "contented" if I go to sleep.

Just save, get rid of your slave and your assistant, then don't do anything but "End of The Day" for a week, and see if you stay "Sated". If not, then you can load your save back, it means it's not a bug, it's your playthrough :)
Crasy, on Day 11 it raise to Cold...

2019-11-01 17_47_46-Start.png

I dont understand this, in all other games i never had a problem with this..
Hm i will try a few days more, lets see what happend :)

Only Problem this is terrible if you must train a concurbine ;)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Crasy, on Day 11 it raise to Cold...

View attachment 447231

I dont understand this, in all other games i never had a problem with this..
Hm i will try a few days more, lets see what happend :)

Only Problem this is terrible if you must train a concurbine ;)
You didn't get rid of your slaves and assistant like I advised you :D

Given rules, you might receive a handjob (behave:alarm) from your slave every morning and a titjob in the bath from your assistant at night ("Bath" rule). That's what comes to mind directly.

Reactions: hideouz

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
good to know, that the savetime will be under your eyes^^
why did you up the mageskills on the nerd char? it is so easy to obtain ;]

may some one want it as a help, ill add a few .txt
all stats explained etc
I'd put the guides in the first post, or inside the game directly, but there's a mysticism to Jack-o-nine-tails that I don't want to remove.

I will however bookmart your post and share it with people that really are stuck and demotivated.

There's the game's wiki, if you want to add them visibly in the guide sections (given all the Hongfire links are dead).

Thank you for the guides in any case. :lepew:

Reactions: hideouz

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
You didn't get rid of your slaves and assistant like I advised you :D

Given rules, you might receive a handjob (behave:alarm) from your slave every morning and a titjob in the bath from your assistant at night ("Bath" rule). That's what comes to mind directly.
Belive it or not, my Assistand is assigned to bath me from the first day , also "Sex Education" every Day.
i train EVERY Slave to D+ in the "normal" Sexskills cause it is a easy way to rise the Points.

Crasy.... this is the hmmmm 10 time i try a new game to make it better from the beginning, but i never have hade this problem.
Og course it is also be possible that i have Alzheimer ;)

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Belive it or not, my Assistand is assigned to bath me from the first day , also "Sex Education" every Day.
i train EVERY Slave to D+ in the "normal" Sexskills cause it is a easy way to rise the Points.

Crasy.... this is the hmmmm 10 time i try a new game to make it better from the beginning, but i never have hade this problem.
Og course it is also be possible that i have Alzheimer ;)
Or you could simple.... do Garsid the Inseminator request... and forget about all that stamina nonsens xD
Or maybe u have erectile dysfunction (? did u tried the doctor? :LOL:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I believe you ^^
But don't do that, if your goal is to have the "Mighty Stallion" status instead of "Sated".

kenshuck It's not actually related to Stamina. It's the "sex drive" status that is at stake.

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
I believe you ^^
But don't do that, if your goal is to have the "Mighty Stallion" status instead of "Sated".

kenshuck It's not actually related to Stamina. It's the "sex drive" status that is at stake.
Done :)
Just do NO SEX till Day 21 :)

After that you can have Sex 5 Times a Day , never go under "Stallion" rofl.

2019-11-01 18_48_09-Start.png

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Done :)
Just do NO SEX till Day 21 :)

After that you can have Sex 5 Times a Day , never go under "Stallion" rofl.

View attachment 447277
21 days of pure waiting before the "sex drive" starts to go up seems weird.

Perhaps your "sex drive" main stat is closer to Flacid than Leecherous (you can see these stats when clicking the master's face).

Also, "no sex" wouldn't be sufficient for testing purpose. There should be no sexual acts that make you ejaculate (handjob/blowjob/anal/gangbang etc.) and no rules that makes you have a sexual act with your slave and assistant (behave:alarm, bath, etc.).

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
21 days of pure waiting before the "sex drive" starts to go up seems weird.

Perhaps your "sex drive" main stat is closer to Flacid than Leecherous (you can see these stats when clicking the master's face).

Also, "no sex" wouldn't be sufficient for testing purpose. There should be no sexual acts that make you ejaculate (handjob/blowjob/anal/gangbang etc.) and no rules that makes you have a sexual act with your slave and assistant (behave:alarm, bath, etc.).
I have started a new game "Story" with Jack ( the first one )
I want to test if it is possible to DONT run out of Money without cheats :)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I have started a new game "Story" with Jack ( the first one )
I want to test if it is possible to DONT run out of Money without cheats :)
It sure is possible! That's the way it's meant to be played :) Good luck with your tries, each person playing with this game will have his own playstyle (that's what makes the game so interesting in my opinion).

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes