Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Suggestion, would it be possible when picking your slave's new appearance when doing plastic surgery to use something like a drop down menu or similar to pick the hair color, then you can scroll through just pink haired or just white haired girls, if that is the sort of slave you want (important since that determines the images shown during training and activities)? Otherwise scrolling to that white haired girl takes a while, and if you guys intend to add more images (personally I'd love to see more western style images inbetween all the waifus and more girls with look like Felicity's portrait, who while I remember to mention it actually changes look if you put her in the Arena) that may become more of an issue.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

hot00134

Jan 28, 2018
Where is the private capsule in the hospital? I don't think we can find it. It was in version 1.7.5. It didn't seem to be in the next version.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Where is the private capsule in the hospital? I don't think we can find it. It was in version 1.7.5. It didn't seem to be in the next version.
It wasn't in the hospital, but in the cryostasis zone of the technological area (wherin you can find the hospotal).

In theory, it hasn't changed since. Explore the cryostasis zone more in depth, and you'll see the NPC that is basically Dr. Gero

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Okay there is definitely something up with the Cardinal. Have been working on a slave trying to make her better for so long now and no matter what I do he goes "Nope." whenever I show up with her, even though by now she's S+, and max in every stat including legendary, he's still not interested. Unless he'll only take Lolis (the one I'm trying to give is Young) or there are as with handing in Felicity some very specific items the slave needs to wear that the quest doesn't mention, he's broken.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Okay there is definitely something up with the Cardinal. Have been working on a slave trying to make her better for so long now and no matter what I do he goes "Nope." whenever I show up with her, even though by now she's S+, and max in every stat including legendary, he's still not interested. Unless he'll only take Lolis (the one I'm trying to give is Young) or there are as with handing in Felicity some very specific items the slave needs to wear that the quest doesn't mention, he's broken.
Cardinal definitely works, I've done it myself several times. In any case, here's a save that proves it, just go to White Town and hand her in. Requirements are on the wiki, + she needs to be branded with your brand.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Pretty sure he stated No perverted girl... so fetish training should be a no go.
Also a once refused slave can only offered again after selling 3 other slaves to other people (unless you saved before receiving the no and reloaded afterwards)

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Pretty sure he stated No perverted girl... so fetish training should be a no go.
Also a once refused slave can only offered again after selling 3 other slaves to other people (unless you saved before receiving the no and reloaded afterwards)
Aaah... well that explains it, lol, I misread him, I thought he meant "without reservations" meaning she would have to be all perverted out.

Thanks guys. Guess I'm getting a new girl and trying again!

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Found a minor thing that I'm not even sure is an issue. If you restore a slave's hymen then perform Neoplasticity on her to change her looks, the hymen changes from "Restored Hymen" to her just being a virgin... meaning you could have an S+ vaginally skilled pure virgin to sell potentially. Not sure if that matters at all, or if there is any numerical difference between the two.

• Thinking Face

marmot

Jul 23, 2017
Did some minor debugging on Felicity's code to see what was tripping it up so much.

First issue: Her .json was part of the purge in the non-L patch. So I just copied the image settings for a generic blonde to bring it back to standard.

Second issue: The quest dialogue has no indication that she needs a tongue barbell or a heavy gauge naval piercing, so I just stripped that part. She'll still need something equipped, but people shouldn't have to look up a guide or check the code anymore.

Third issue: The "Exhibionist, Nymph, pervert" part of the quest randomly fails due to numerical values. I couldn't figure out exactly where it was failing in the game code itself, but changing the requirements from "STAT = 1" to "STAT > 0" lets the quest pass.

Rewrite:
Code:
IF $slave["earrings"] ! '' and $slave["collar"] ! '' and $slave["headband"] ! '' and $slave["gloves"] ! '' and $slave["nipplerings"] = 'nipple_chain' and $slave["clitring"] ! '' and $slave["boots"] ! '' and $slave["ring_left"] ! '' and $slave["ring_right"] ! '' and $slave["naval"] ! '' and $slave["tongue"] ! '':
    IF slave["exhibitionism"] > 0 and slave["nymphomania"] > 0 and slave["preversion"] > 0 and slave["homosexualism"] = 1:
        interaction_city = 15353

Original lines:
Code:
IF $slave["earrings"] ! '' and $slave["collar"] ! '' and $slave["headband"] ! '' and $slave["gloves"] ! '' and $slave["nipplerings"] = 'nipple_chain' and $slave["clitring"] ! '' and $slave["boots"] ! '' and $slave["ring_left"] ! '' and $slave["ring_right"] ! '' and $slave["naval"] = 'heavy_gauge_rings' and $slave["tongue"] = 'barbells':
    IF slave["exhibitionism"] = 2 and slave["nymphomania"] = 1 and slave["preversion"] = 2 and slave["homosexualism"] = 1:
        interaction_city = 15353

Last edited:

paperluca

May 16, 2018
Found a minor thing that I'm not even sure is an issue. If you restore a slave's hymen then perform Neoplasticity on her to change her looks, the hymen changes from "Restored Hymen" to her just being a virgin... meaning you could have an S+ vaginally skilled pure virgin to sell potentially. Not sure if that matters at all, or if there is any numerical difference between the two.
It's kind of intended, there is even a quest that depends on having a girl virgin but sexually skilled.

Jun 17, 2017
Did some minor debugging on Felicity's code to see what was tripping it up so much.

First issue: Her .json was part of the purge in the non-L patch. So I just copied the image settings for a generic blonde to bring it back to standard.

Second issue: The quest dialogue has no indication that she needs a tongue barbell or a heavy gauge naval piercing, so I just stripped that part. She'll still need something equipped, but people shouldn't have to look up a guide or check the code anymore.

Third issue: The "Exhibionist, Nymph, pervert" part of the quest randomly fails due to numerical values. I couldn't figure out exactly where it was failing in the game code itself, but changing the requirements from "STAT = 1" to "STAT > 0" lets the quest pass.

Rewrite:
Code:
IF $slave["earrings"] ! '' and $slave["collar"] ! '' and $slave["headband"] ! '' and $slave["gloves"] ! '' and $slave["nipplerings"] = 'nipple_chain' and $slave["clitring"] ! '' and $slave["boots"] ! '' and $slave["ring_left"] ! '' and $slave["ring_right"] ! '' and $slave["naval"] ! '' and $slave["tongue"] ! '':
    IF slave["exhibitionism"] > 0 and slave["nymphomania"] > 0 and slave["preversion"] > 0 and slave["homosexualism"] = 1:
        interaction_city = 15353

Original lines:
Code:
IF $slave["earrings"] ! '' and $slave["collar"] ! '' and $slave["headband"] ! '' and $slave["gloves"] ! '' and $slave["nipplerings"] = 'nipple_chain' and $slave["clitring"] ! '' and $slave["boots"] ! '' and $slave["ring_left"] ! '' and $slave["ring_right"] ! '' and $slave["naval"] = 'heavy_gauge_rings' and $slave["tongue"] = 'barbells':
    IF slave["exhibitionism"] = 2 and slave["nymphomania"] = 1 and slave["preversion"] = 2 and slave["homosexualism"] = 1:
        interaction_city = 15353
Where does one edit the code to fix this problem?

marmot

Jul 23, 2017
Where does one edit the code to fix this problem?
The second and third issue?
You just ctrl + f the original lines and replace them with the rewrite.

The first issue? (Felicity bugs out hard when you buy her on a unpatched version)
Copy 2572_felicity.json from the patch, then replace the image code from bathing_alone to the end with the text from a generic slave (1030-1050.json should be the generic blondes)

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
What does a slave being a "Secular Lioness" mean? Gladiator? It's the request by Praetor Kamael in the Raven Tower.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Have to roll back 9 days now because I accidentally clicked the auction button, could you add some option to reject the price being offered, or otherwise cancel the auction (even if you have to buy out the slave or the like)? Especially as my 3xS+ stats virgin just "Sold" for 0 sparks, why the hell would any slaver ever accept that? Shit, I'd demand the auctioneer as a slave in return for his abject failure at his work.

roktav

Jun 14, 2018
I think I managed to speed up saving considerably. All you need to do is change qsp.dll in Jack-o-nine-tails_v21\Jack-o-nine-tails v2.1\game\engine\qsp.dll with attached file.

Some technical information what is changed:
Original version allocated new memory block for each new line in save file. This mean that previous block has to be copied to new expanded block for each saved value. For example if save file has 1 million lines then first line is copied 1000000x, second line 999999,... In my version block is expanded only if necessary and each expansion double size of block regardless of needed space. This in turn make saving much faster for save files with large number of saved variables. Saving could probably be even faster but it would take too much time to fix. Especially "encrypting" save files with Caesar cipher is laughable and useless.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I think I managed to speed up saving considerably. All you need to do is change qsp.dll in Jack-o-nine-tails_v21\Jack-o-nine-tails v2.1\game\engine\qsp.dll with attached file.

Some technical information what is changed:
Original version allocated new memory block for each new line in save file. This mean that previous block has to be copied to new expanded block for each saved value. For example if save file has 1 million lines then first line is copied 1000000x, second line 999999,... In my version block is expanded only if necessary and each expansion double size of block regardless of needed space. This in turn make saving much faster for save files with large number of saved variables. Saving could probably be even faster but it would take too much time to fix. Especially "encrypting" save files with Caesar cipher is laughable and useless.
That makes me think, for the json files, a user applied a script to place the first picture of the arrays move to the last position (this assured "x_general" were in last positions, ensuring the pictures to be chosen randomly). However, the script made the json files have one picture per lines, instead of them being all put on the same line per arrays. Do you think this had incidence on the saving time?

Anyway, thank you very much for your saving time fix. I can't test it for the coming week, but if this works flawlessly, this is a real breakthrough!

roktav

Jun 14, 2018
That makes me think, for the json files, a user applied a script to place the first picture of the arrays move to the last position (this assured "x_general" were in last positions, ensuring the pictures to be chosen randomly). However, the script made the json files have one picture per lines, instead of them being all put on the same line per arrays. Do you think this had incidence on the saving time?

Anyway, thank you very much for your saving time fix. I can't test it for the coming week, but if this works flawlessly, this is a real breakthrough!
Not sure where in save files is that arrays stored, more to front bigger the problem. Biggest problems are arrays with a lot of elements, size of elements doesnt matter that much. They contribute most to unnecessary copying of data in memory.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Testing the fix now, loading a save takes as long as before, if not longer, but saving the game takes much shorter, as in instantaneously, where it used to take so long that I'd go and watch a youtube clip while it was doing the decade save. Loading still isn't nearly as slow as saving used to be, still noticeably slower (takes about 3-4 times as long). This is with a day 583 save with 8 slaves total.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes