Cotalonewolf

Sep 10, 2017
Ok, I know I'm not a genius but it shouldn't be this hard. I've LITERALLY spent all day trying to get it turned to English. I've read like five ways to do it but none are working or something goes wrong.
I thought it was simply download current version, then download the English part. WRONG!
Can someone give me dummy proof instructions on how to get this to work?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Ok, I know I'm not a genius but it shouldn't be this hard. I've LITERALLY spent all day trying to get it turned to English. I've read like five ways to do it but none are working or something goes wrong.
I thought it was simply download current version, then download the English part. WRONG!
Can someone give me dummy proof instructions on how to get this to work?
I... err... which version did you download?

As far as I remember I used Jack HF Mod (1.7.6) from the wiki ( ) and it was English right away. At least I don't remember doing anything special and I certainly didn't have to download any additional parts or translations or whathaveyou. Took a while to download though since the size is over 5 gigs, so MEGA makes you wait 6 hours in between.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Does the jacktrainer cheat mod work with latest version?. Cant seem to make it work on v1.7.5
No idea, never used it, but cheat engine works pretty well for stuff like money, starting skills, freezing values for unlimited player actions and such. It sort of works for battles too if you don't get knocked out on turn 1.

Moon_Dew

May 26, 2017
No idea, never used it, but cheat engine works pretty well for stuff like money, starting skills, freezing values for unlimited player actions and such. It sort of works for battles too if you don't get knocked out on turn 1.
Where's this cheat engine and how do I install it?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Where's this cheat engine and how do I install it?
Cheat Engine is a general cheating tool that works for many games, it isn't specific to Jack-O-Nine-Tails.
In other words, you could've just googled for it.

Anyway, you can get the program here:
Since you've apparently never heard of it before you'll probably want to google for a tutorial before using it. It's fairly easy once you have some idea of what you're doing but the very first try can be a bit daunting.

If you can't get it to work I can try to walk you through it, but there are plenty of tutorials on the net from people that know a lot more about it than me.

Reactions: Cirro84

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
This is crushboss. That name was already taken on this site so I went with my second handle.

To clear up some misconceptions:

This is a great game. I feel it is the best slave trainer out there. There is a difficulty setting for new players who have trouble with the game mechanics at first. Set the game on the easiest difficult setting at first. The difficulty setting can be adjusted anytime in game. Also, read the Release Notes that come with the game. It will answer most commonly asked questions.

Version 1.7.3 is basically version 1.7.5 without the added image packs. Version 1.7.5 does have a few additional fixes and has more random image selection during tasks. Some players prefer the images in 1.7.3 over 1.7.5. I kind of do myself. You can copy the images you prefer from 1.7.3 into 1.7.5 or all of them for that matter. Version 1.7.5 does have more animated images than version 1.7.3.

So, if you are using version 1.7.5 you already have the additional image packs installed and you don't need to download any of them!

Two different authors introduced new versions after I released version 1.7.3 (I said I was done at that point after 9 months of developing for the game). Both versions introduced some bugs and/or didn't include my latest 1.7.3 changes (one author started his version using 1.7.2 code). I combined all of their changes and fixes, fixed their bugs, and quickly released version 1.7.5. Both version 1.7.3 and 1.7.5 are very solid and work well. The main things I didn't get around to fixing and improving are the Barn and Active Sex. All the other areas of the game I improved and fixed quite a bit.

I would hold off on using version 1.7.6 at the moment. The author only made a few very minor fixes but introduced some bugs in the combat system due to his translation of the combat code from Russian to English. I wish future authors would concentrate on what actually needs to be fixed such as the Barn and Active Sex (neither work well and both need a good overhaul).

Personally, I would change the mod flag from "On-Hold" to "Completed". The game won't get much attention with the "On-Hold" flag.

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
This is a great game. I feel it is the best slave trainer out there.
It's a great game, no argument there.

As for being the best slave trainer, that mostly depends on personal preference.
For once you only get to train one slave at a time (plus an assistant), so people that are into the whole harem thing should probably look elsewhere.
Another thing is the art, or rather the lack of original art. Don't get me wrong, there's a ridiculous amount of gifs and such in the version I downloaded but it's not very consistent. Most of it is hentai style, some 3d, some western and all of it only takes into account a slave's age and hair (as far as I know). So you need to be open to a lot of different styles and you'll never get to see training scenes involving the exact girl you're currently training.

There is a difficulty setting for new players who have trouble with the game mechanics at first. Set the game on the easiest difficult setting at first. The difficulty setting can be adjusted anytime in game. Also, read the Release Notes that come with the game. It will answer most commonly asked questions.
The game mechanics are fine and very well explained for the most part. I don't see anyone failing this if they're willing to invest a minimum of time to learn some basic functions.
The only exception is combat. Combat is hard as fuck, even if you know what you're doing and your character is well trained and equipped.

That said, Jack-O-Nine-Tails is all kinds of awesome as far as I'm concerned and offers a huge amount of content.

Reactions: SnoopyFx

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I did code some non-documented cheat codes into the game. They have to be used when starting a new game. Here are a few of them.

On a custom or sandbox game change your name to one of the following and you will get more money and starting stats. You can then change your name to whatever you choose.

BruceLee - more money and better starting stats
Enchantress - slaves are given bonuses and affinities that make obedience training go smoother and quicker
Isabella - Isabella starts out with better stats and gear

You can use all three if you'd like (they are case sensitive). They work in a Custom Game (recommended for you) or a Sandbox game (returning players who don't want to play through the campaign again).

You can also go into the Game Options and change the Obedience Difficulty setting to Easy.

You can also copy the .json file from the testing folder and replace the one in the game\json\slaves folder and you will start out with a nearly fully trained Isabella.

Note: There are more cheat codes than this that I may update later...

Last edited:
Reactions: Harel and Bix Lewd

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Here is the link to my Google Drive for version 1.7.3 for anyone interested:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
So this is game moddable easily?? Replace or Add girls/images to our liking ?
Yes, it is very easy to mod compared to many games out there. If you want to edit the code itself you'll need QGen to edit the QSP file. Link -

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
the 1.75 update img pack included dl
that is all i need correct ^_-
brains a bit slow
All you need is the 1.7.5 download. The image packs are already included. It is a complete game, no addons necessary. Version 1.7.3 is also excellent and uses the original (for the most part anyway) images from the original author. Some players prefer the old images. Version 1.7.3 is also a much smaller download.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Uhm.. question! Or maybe questions..? Maybe the second one now that i think about it xD
- Is there, by any chance, some kind of table for Cheat Engine already compiled? Because I know the basic stuff, but for the others (freezing certain values, skills and such, the "complicated" stuff) I'm literally a noob.
- With the program linked by @spectre1viper for modify the .qsp file of the game (start and such of every mode), where I can find the value for the stock? I mean, since I can only buy 100 items and won't let me buy more than that (and maybe if I.. advance somehow, probably that limit will increase), how can I set another number from the start? Where?

Thank you so much :FeelsBadMan:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
As to cheats, there are a number of them built into the game. In order to use them, select custom game on a new game. You then change your name to the name of the cheat and get the benefits. You can use one or all of them by changing your name multiple times. Once you have selected your cheats, you can change your name to whatever you would like it to be. These cheats can only be used when starting a new game. (Names must be input as shown)

JeanGrey (low cheat)
includes CrushBoss, Thor, Hulk, Isabella, Rogue

BlackWidow (medium cheat)
includes CrushBoss, Thor, Hulk, Isabella, Rogue, Enchantress

ScarletWitch (high cheat)
includes CrushBoss, Thor, Hulk, Elektra, Isabella, Rogue

BlackCat (maximum cheat)
includes CrushBoss, Thor, Hulk, Isabella, Deathstrike
factions4,neutral5,noble,rep+,brand+

CrushBoss
Testing set (all skills max)

Thor
Start estate = White city (all rooms)
White city prestige = 4
25000 Sparks
brand rate+

Hulk
Start estate = White city
Strength = 5, Libido = 5, Domination = 5
All items (weapons, armor, clothing, food, drugs, special training items)
Special jewelry

BruceLee
Sparks +5000
Hero points +1600
master fighter = 5

loli
turns off young and mature
all slaves loli

young
turns off loli and mature
all slaves young

mature (or milf)
turns off loli and young
all slaves mature

Elektra
slave has weapons, armor, clothing
slave: weight =1,2; fame = 1-3, penetration+, groupsex+, petting+, demonstration+, attributes+, skills+, aura attributes+, full piercings, if not loli - full tattoos, full clothing

Isabella
isabella has: full piercings, full tattoos, all clothes, weapons and armor, jewelry, some fame, magic brand, sterile
isabella comes with a free fog fiend if you have an empty pen

Deathstrike
turns off Elektra
slave fully trained when acquired

Rogue
slave has full piercings, tattoos, clothes, armor, weapons and accessories

Enchantress
slaves have: energy 5, metabolism 5, stamina 3+, beauty 3+, exotic+, meekness+, increased chance of: perversion, nymphomania, bisexual, self esteem, special likes, courage-, masochism-, pain tolerance-, affinities: gladiatrix+, ponygirl+

Many of these cheats are quite extreme! I created them, mainly, for testing purposes. The 'BruceLee' cheat is one that I recommend for most players who are new to the game who want an edge. If you've played the game a lot then have at it. If you cheat too much it removes most of the challenge and progression from the game (please use caution)!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Uhm.. question! Or maybe questions..? Maybe the second one now that i think about it XD
- Is there, by any chance, some kind of table for Cheat Engine already compiled? Because I know the basic stuff, but for the others (freezing certain values, skills and such, the "complicated" stuff) I'm literally a noob.
- With the program linked by @spectre1viper for modify the .qsp file of the game (start and such of every mode), where I can find the value for the stock? I mean, since I can only buy 100 items and won't let me buy more than that (and maybe if I.. advance somehow, probably that limit will increase), how can I set another number from the start? Where?

Thank you so much :FeelsBadMan:
I'm not aware of any current cheat tables that work with the latest versions. You can use Cheat Engine to scan for values and change or freeze them. It is easy to use. Just scan for the initial value and then when the value changes you perform a second scan using the new value and narrow down the results until you have one or two which you can them modify.

Your stock limit is influenced by the home you live in. The better your accommodations the more storage space you have available. This is one reason to improve your living space.

I don't recommend that people play with the QSP code in QGEN unless you know what you are doing or have some coding experience.

Best of luck to you! :)

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm not aware of any current cheat tables that work with the latest versions. You can use Cheat Engine to scan for values and change or freeze them. It is easy to use. Just scan for the initial value and then when the value changes you perform a second scan using the new value and narrow down the results until you have one or two which you can them modify.

Your stock limit is influenced by the home you live in. The better your accommodations the more storage space you have available. This is one reason to improve your living space.

I don't recommend that people play with the QSP code in QGEN unless you know what you are doing or have some coding experience.

Best of luck to you! :)
Thanks for the replies, first of all! c:
Second, about the cheat codes I already knew them but since I can only use them within the Custom mode and not Sandbox Mode, they're.. kinda pointless, somehow? Also, for the Cheat Engine yeah, like I said I know the basic stuff for freezing the base values like gold and such xD
For the program, yeah, I only manage to modify in the Sandbox Mode how many sparks you have at the beginning and the hero points, but I really wanted to know where to find the value of the stock so that I can buy as many food as I want! c:

loler

Nov 27, 2016
can someone tell me why i cant buy Fetish Equipment ?? all the Equipment is just grayed out for me ?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes