Siranot

Sep 22, 2023
Let me tell u how AI generation in Free Cities works first (spoiler - it sux):
1. There is tracking of all data related to a slave, if anything changes - image gets regenerated.
2. All gathered slave data is converted to AI tags next, so for example if age is less than 20 "a young girl" is used, or of >35 "a mature woman". Same is done to everything else, including clothes and all other stuff so AI will better understand what to generate.
3. Then this data is sent to A1111 API in the background and u then after some time u get generated image back.
4. This generated image is saved to local database, so every time u need to show it u don't generate it again and instead get it from the local DB.
5. When the base data changes u go to step 1 and update the image.

Why it sux then?
Well, to generate a good AI art a complicated process is needed, otherwise the updated image will have a totally different girl in it, not the one u expected. Sure, she still will have same hair and eyes color, but it will be a totally new girl.

On top of that there are resolution problems. Like if u will use same prompt and generate 700x500 pic and 1500x1200 pic - those will be totally different. To the point that 1500x1200 pic will have 2 girls instead of 1 and a lot of other stuff that u didn't ask for. So u need to have a different prompt builder for each resolution or just lock to 1. But while almost any GPU can generate 700x500 pic, 1500x1200 pic can be generated only by high end GPUs, but it will have a lot better quality.

And finally there is hands problem. Free Cities deal with it by hiding all hands (hands behind the back tag and same pose), which is kinda meh approach.

To solve all this I've made my own system that generates art and keeps the same girl while doing it. I will try to incorporate it to Free Cities next year, but unfortunately even the most advanced system will still lose to Elohiem's webgl, so it kinda pointless.

As for Jacko I think it's better to pregenerate all art in advance, which Im already doing. Jacko doesn't have a lot of paramerers compared to Free Cities, so it is possible to pregenerate all + it will give the best result since all images will be picked by hand. I will make a post a bit later about this since I still need to do some work on it before that, but it looks amazing, trust me.
Fair enough. I've always liked the idea of dynamic scenes in games, which I think are more possible if you use something like dreambooth to keep character consistency. But now that I think about it Jacko usually displays an image for anything that happens so you'd just need a ton of images.

This is one of my favorite games so really I was just wanted to contribute in a way that I knew how to. Thanks for your work!

bews

Aug 1, 2020
AI Visual pack - help needed

As I mentioned before I've been working on a visual update for Jacko for some time now. The idea is to replace ALL art by new generated by AI. The main reason for this is consistency, so new image pack for girls won't look out of place.

As I mentioned before, I've been working on a visual update for Jacko for some time now. The idea is to replace ALL artwork with new AI-generated art. The main reason for this is consistency, so the new image pack for girls won't look out of place.

Let me show u guys some of new images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With title images the idea was to make them look new and consistent + also have cards in each of them.

New images for NPC:

I've picked those 2 to show one thing that otherwise wouldn't be noticeable: all character spritess are the same scale and have anatomically correct bodies, meaning their heights are 95% accurate! Just look how small is that shinobi compared to Kamira o_O Now u can totally imagine how a small girl would feel if she faced Kamira in the arena.

And finally, girls image packs. Young girls pack is mostly finished (about 95%) and looks like this:

Yeah, there more clothes than just base, mistess, maid and secretary. The idea is to make ALL clothes for them. On top of that there are face expressions, but those will require to changes to the game code to allow that. I have plans for some body variations too (bigger boobs for example), but that will come later once the base image packs for all three categories are ready.

And there is more - events! I've just started working on them, but those are not much different from clothes, for example this is what cleaning looks like for the same girl:

Once all the art is replaced, Jacko will look like a completely new game.

But I need help with this task.
I need someone who will pick the best pictures from the many generated. No special knowledge or skills are required, all you need to do is choose the sexiest pictures that don't have the typical AI problems (broken hands, multiple arms, etc).

It's a really simple task that unfortunatelly takes a lot of time, this why I want to delegate it so I could focus on other things and finish project faster.

If you want to help please DM me or just post here, so I could invite u to a private chat.

Last edited:

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022

As I mentioned before I've been working on a visual update for Jacko for some time now. The idea is to replace ALL art by new generated by AI. The main reason for this is consistency, so new image pack for girls won't look out of place.

As I mentioned before, I've been working on a visual update for Jacko for some time now. The idea is to replace ALL artwork with new AI-generated art. The main reason for this is consistency, so the new image pack for girls won't look out of place.

With title images the idea was to make them look new and consistent + also have cards in each of them.

New images for NPC:

I've picked those 2 to show one thing that otherwise wouldn't be noticeable: all character spritess are the same scale and have anatomically correct bodies, meaning their heights are 95% accurate! Just look how small is that shinobi compared to Kamira o_O Now u can totally imagine how a small girl would feel if she faced Kamira in the arena.

And finally, girls image packs. Young girls pack is mostly finished (about 95%) and looks like this:

Yeah, there more clothes than just base, mistess, maid and secretary. The idea is to make ALL clothes for them. On top of that there are face expressions, but those will require to changes to the game code to allow that. I have plans for some body variations too (bigger boobs for example), but that will come later once the base image packs for all three categories are ready.

And there is more - events! I've just started working on them, but those are not much different from clothes, for example this is what cleaning looks like for the same girl:

I need someone who will pick the best pictures from the many generated. No special knowledge or skills are required, all you need to do is choose the sexiest pictures that don't have the typical AI problems (broken hands, multiple arms, etc).

It's a really simple task that unfortunatelly takes a lot of time, this why I want to delegate it so I could focus on other things and finish project faster.

If you want to help please DM me or just post here, so I could invite u to a private chat.
Can I ask what are you using to generate all this AI art? Also, is it really possible for AI to keep the same body figure and just add clothes to it? Didnt know it could do that.

If its not too much work, perhaps its better to have the girls change poses between naked and clothing, adds more flavor.

Minor detail - The hand on the blue haired girl in pic 2 is reversed or missing a thumb. But these things are practically unnoticable, and I dont think anyone who noticed it would bother anyway.

Reactions: ebemise42069

coledrmd

Nov 15, 2018

New images for NPC:

The young images look more like a loli to me, though perhaps that's what you meant by young girls?

zyty1221

Nov 12, 2023
Folks, I'm having real issues with playing a normal difficulty game. I've been trying to follow people's recommendations but no matter what I do, girls keep spiraling into depression. I'm not even punishing beyond guilt levels or torturing or anything. I managed Helen just fine but I kind of feel that she is in a really easy position. She accepts lessons well enough even from the very beginning and once you can get lessons going, devotion and obedience build much faster.

However, when I start up a basic game (using M'Lord) I follow many of the same patterns I used for Helen (getting nice clothes, using simple rules like no orgasm etc.) and still the girl will only start moving away from many thorns of rebellion after days. I won't over-work her to try bolster mood with some excess energy, I don't over punish to try keep despar down. Fear seems really hard to balance with despair actually. I even have the benefit of having Isabella to help out and the girls still inevitably move towards despair.

I'm really confused because I've read some earlier comments here saying that you should be able to get a girl accepting all lessons by the end of day 1? How is that even possible?

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Folks, I'm having real issues with playing a normal difficulty game. I've been trying to follow people's recommendations but no matter what I do, girls keep spiraling into depression. I'm not even punishing beyond guilt levels or torturing or anything. I managed Helen just fine but I kind of feel that she is in a really easy position. She accepts lessons well enough even from the very beginning and once you can get lessons going, devotion and obedience build much faster.

However, when I start up a basic game (using M'Lord) I follow many of the same patterns I used for Helen (getting nice clothes, using simple rules like no orgasm etc.) and still the girl will only start moving away from many thorns of rebellion after days. I won't over-work her to try bolster mood with some excess energy, I don't over punish to try keep despar down. Fear seems really hard to balance with despair actually. I even have the benefit of having Isabella to help out and the girls still inevitably move towards despair.

I'm really confused because I've read some earlier comments here saying that you should be able to get a girl accepting all lessons by the end of day 1? How is that even possible?
Fear is only useful to get the girl to obey, i.e. do training, tasks. When she gets to about -2 obedience she should willingly do tasks as long as her mood isnt low. Dont necessarily need high fear to get things done. Keeping mood above 0 is more important.

In the meantime, you can try increasing awareness (explaining position etc.), and taming (leather collar). You can effectively ignore despair as long as its below 3. Always be aware that if your aura is lower than your slave, it'll be substantially harder to train this slave.

As long as she accepts training you're more or less there already. Just need to concentrate on increasing awareness and taming. Once obedience is above 0 you can start doing more sexual training, which will make things alot easier in reducing despair/fear. Just be careful, because low fear without high awareness/taming/habit/devotion will reduce obedience.

One last thing. Different girls, different results. Helen is unusually easy to train (for obvious reasons). The true mark of success is actually to satisfactorily get yasmin to d+. But you dont need to do that to play this game for real if you prefer to cut your teeth the hard way. Just remember to make plenty of save checkpoints.

Reactions: StJesuz

zyty1221

Nov 12, 2023
Fear is only useful to get the girl to obey, i.e. do training, tasks. When she gets to about -2 obedience she should willingly do tasks as long as her mood isnt low. Dont necessarily need high fear to get things done. Keeping mood above 0 is more important.

In the meantime, you can try increasing awareness (explaining position etc.), and taming (leather collar). You can effectively ignore despair as long as its below 3. Always be aware that if your aura is lower than your slave, it'll be substantially harder to train this slave.

As long as she accepts training you're more or less there already. Just need to concentrate on increasing awareness and taming. Once obedience is above 0 you can start doing more sexual training, which will make things alot easier in reducing despair/fear. Just be careful, because low fear without high awareness/taming/habit/devotion will reduce obedience.

One last thing. Different girls, different results. Helen is unusually easy to train (for obvious reasons). The true mark of success is actually to satisfactorily get yasmin to d+. But you dont need to do that to play this game for real if you prefer to cut your teeth the hard way. Just remember to make plenty of save checkpoints.
Thanks, these are helpful tips. One thing that I'm not sure about at all mechanics wise is the MC's aura. Lots of people mention aura and how important it is to stay on top. I can tell using auspex if the girl's aura is weaker or stronger, but is there any way to influence your own aura? I think the noble regalia is meant to plus the magna spell, I also initially thought aura dominance was related to your character's mood but that doesn't seem to be the case. Are there ways of increasing the power of your character's aura permanently? Any particular training or practice for it?

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Can I ask what are you using to generate all this AI art? Also, is it really possible for AI to keep the same body figure and just add clothes to it? Didnt know it could do that.
Just same old SD 1.5 released a year ago. It depends on a model a lot, so SDXL still gives worse results for now.
Yeah it is possible, the trick is to make a naked base image and then add clothes to it - just like in real life.

If its not too much work, perhaps its better to have the girls change poses between naked and clothing, adds more flavor.
This is not possible because this img pack supports facial expressions as game sprites, meaning the facial pixels cannot change at all. So changing poses is almost impossible, bc u need to move head for that too, even if only a bit.

Minor detail - The hand on the blue haired girl in pic 2 is reversed or missing a thumb. But these things are practically unnoticable, and I dont think anyone who noticed it would bother anyway.
Didn't notice that, fixed.

The young images look more like a loli to me, though perhaps that's what you meant by young girls?
As I said there will be 3 categories: young, normal and mature. That example is from the youngest, don't worry.
It's just a matter of terminology, like u can call them young and say that all characters are above 18yo and release the entire game without cutting any content.

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Thanks, these are helpful tips. One thing that I'm not sure about at all mechanics wise is the MC's aura. Lots of people mention aura and how important it is to stay on top. I can tell using auspex if the girl's aura is weaker or stronger, but is there any way to influence your own aura? I think the noble regalia is meant to plus the magna spell, I also initially thought aura dominance was related to your character's mood but that doesn't seem to be the case. Are there ways of increasing the power of your character's aura permanently? Any particular training or practice for it?
Lots of things influences aura, from mood to even the clothes youre wearing.

But the biggest difference maker is strength. Keep your strength up by eating food quality on par or above your strength (low food quality wont immediately reduce it, but will steadily do so). Sparring in the arena also increases your strength but at a substantial loss to stamina (win or lose). Best only do it when youre better at training slaves.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020

New images for NPC:

I could help you sort through the pictures. I won't do lolis, though.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
I could help you sort through the pictures. I won't do lolis, though.
I haven't finished the base for other categories yet (they're like 30% ready), so for now there is only youngest to work on (clothes and events). I'll keep you in mind when we get there (y)

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
As I said there will be 3 categories: young, normal and mature. That example is from the youngest, don't worry.
It's just a matter of terminology, like u can call them young and say that all characters are above 18yo and release the entire game without cutting any content.
so you wouldn't do the lolis? that's quite a big part of the game

and I can help you check for errors as I've made plenty of AI images myself and I have no problem with working with whatever since like you said it's just terminology just say they're above 18 and all good

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020

and I can help you check for errors as I've made plenty of AI images myself and I have no problem with working with whatever since like you said it's just terminology just say they're above 18 and all good
Lolis aren't something I'm interested in and I'm not sure how legal they are where I live. I don't play with the patch.

bews

Aug 1, 2020

Rather it's almost the complete pack at this point, with help it can be finished in 1 week. We just call them 18yo young girls instead of lolls :WeSmart:

Invited u to a private thread, u will find all info there.

B3yo0nD

Oct 17, 2019

New images for NPC:

Hi there pal!, If it's still required I could also help with the review of the pictures. I used to be an art student and even worked with SD for a long while so I do know a thing or two about anatomy and Ai image-generating procedure. In any case, I'm looking forward to that pack!

PD: I'm fine with any content, no limits here.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: StJesuz

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Hi there pal!, If it's still required I could also help with the review of the pictures. I used to be an art student and even worked with SD for a long while so I do know a thing or two about anatomy and Ai image-generating procedure. In any case, I'm looking forward to that pack!
Invited u to the dev chat too (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: B3yo0nD

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
I recently found some extra free time. I have dug decently deep into the code, and know how most things work, i wouldnt mind helping out either bews. if you got enough already, no big deal, but thought id offer.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
I recently found some extra free time. I have dug decently deep into the code, and know how most things work, i wouldnt mind helping out either bews. if you got enough already, no big deal, but thought id offer.
Invited too, will post info there soon (y)

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes